Drugs?

FunkVolume

Well, after waking up at like 3pm, i realized i got f*cked up last night, i smoked 5 bowls and had some codeine, so it was a blur, and i slept for a long ass time. I did it cuz i was just pissed at some sh*t.

So what types of drugs have you tried in your lifetime?

I did Weed, Codine, regular Cough Syrup, Seroquil to go to sleep once, and in my freshman year, i took a sh*t load of benadryl and that made me high as f*ck.

Any stories for you guys?

Los Santos Pedestrian
i smoked 5 bowls

I'm no pothead, but that's a lot.

Also, the only drugs I've taken so far are painkillers and allergy pills. I don't have the cash to buy real sh*t.

Drugs consumed on regular basis: Weed, Allergy Pills, Alcohol

Drugs I have tried: Coke, Mollie, and a little Ketamine. Some Hydrocodone, etc.

Calpol and aspirin is as much as this square has done. And also crack, I've smoked some crack. Naah not really. Although I guess I'll get my first experience of "proper" drugs next month when I go to Leeds Festival with some friends. They're planning on getting some weed and I'll sample some of that sh*t too I guess. I used to be really against drugs and drinking alcohol and stuff, and then I stopped being a pussy and I drink all the f*cking time now like the low life that I am. I guess with my soon to become substance abuse problem I'll take it a notch further, who knows maybe I'll partake in some rape or something before the end of the year also. Maybe I'll just combine the drugs and rape at Leeds Fest, so if you're going... WATCH OUT!

Edit: And what's this "Mollie"? Never heard of it, but I'll be honest it sounds like what kiddie fiddlers would use as code for a young girl they want to have sex with, although admittedly it's not the best code ever. I'm guessing it's not that though. So er yh, what's Mollie.

Edited by GTA_stu

I was gonna take some Mollie at my winter formal, but i decided not to go. Whats it like?

Cough Syrup

??

I'm sorry...what was that? Cough syrup as a drug? Nutty...

And do you normally start accounts on game forums and make your first post in the GenChat area?

So far:

Weed, MDMA, LSD, Ketamine, Mushrooms, Coke, speed, mephedrone, aMT, 4-aco-dmt, 6-APB, valium, cocodemol, mxe, am2201, rohypnol and probably some other sh*t in some pills what defiantly weren't MDMA

But only Weed on a regular basis then probably LSD/MDMA/6-APB at least three times a year.

user posted image

I was gonna take some Mollie at my winter formal, but i decided not to go. Whats it like?

It's fun, I definitely enjoy it more than coke. If you feel like just feeling god damn awesome for a couple hours then go for it.

@Trip, yeah man, that's what all the kids are doing now-a-days. DXM!

I inject bull tranquillizers on an hourly basis. Not much for me other than that.

It's fun, I definitely enjoy it more than coke. If you feel like just feeling god damn awesome for a couple hours then go for it.

Indeed. Though watch out for the manic eyes/gurn, whilst hilarious to anyone who knows there drug induced origins others can find them very weird, some instances terrifying . However the beauty of MDMA is you won't give a flying f*ck what others think. Oh and you'll probably tell all your friends how much you love them due to all that empathy.

Skip to 2:10 for a demonstration of extreme gurn.

user posted image

Lock n' Stock

Yes, I once did heroin.

Okay, no I didn't. I haven't done any drugs, haven't even smoked (though I have been near friends of mine who smoke).

Yes, I once did heroin.

Okay, no I didn't. I haven't done any drugs, haven't even smoked (though I have been near friends of mine who smoke).

f*cking Straight Edge.

Haha, that's good though.

Oh and nice Youtube videos wink.gif

Original Light

Advil.

Yeah, you read that right, Advil.

I don't plan on doing any "bad" drugs, after all, I want to be a cop.

I don't need to mess up my record.

I inject bull tranquillizers on an hourly basis. Not much for me other than that.

hahahaha yea nothing too much

I smoke weed daily, drink now and then, coke when someone else buys it(lol), Ive done mollie a couple times, tried meth(f*ck that sh*t), LSD and shrooms quite a bit and these are by far my favorites, so many different pain killers, and salvia.

Salvia was my worst experince, but my buddy's was life changing. Idk.

f*ck meth, I like sleep and food and my dignity. Too dirty for me, I should've never tried it.

Mollie is awesome, if you like feeling just overall amazing.

Ill never inject something in my veins. I should draw the line at lesser drugs, but f*ck it. haha

I don't plan on doing any "bad" drugs, after all, I want to be a cop.

I don't need to mess up my record.

A dude I grew up with...a dude who enjoyed different drugs actually ended up a successful cop. He even worked vice (in the 80s) - maybe because of his experiences.

I'm proud of him. More so because he took a ton of [work/political] sh*t and lost a job due to not disclosing an informant.

He was a fun guy to grow up with. He had a f*cking scope on his bb gun for christ sakes.

You quoted "bad". He didn't do anything bad IMO tounge2.gif, and he still landed the career he wanted. I guess the 'record' part all depends on if you get caught or not and what the laws in your area are like. Where I live weed is a summary offense, so it doesn't go on your record if you are caught with under 16 grams. That is a new thing...back then, he was just lucky and never caught smoking weed or anything.

Original Light

Still... for many reasons. And if I did get caught, it wouldn't go on my record until I'm 18. But my parents would flip.

Still... for many reasons. And if I did get caught, it wouldn't go on my record until I'm 18. But my parents would flip.

I didn't even notice your US flag. You live in the states so it won't go on your record when you turn 18 if you are ever caught doing [almost] anything. Juvenal records are sealed, and you start with a clean slate at 18.

I'm not suggesting that you do drugs. I'm just pointing that little bit out. I'd hate to see you miss out on any youthful risks because you thought they might effect your adult career.

I skimmed through the reply's. Meth? No. Don't bother. It's too good. Yeah, I know, sounds like heaven and it is. I have to really think about this but I'm drunk so it's difficult I'm a hypocrite. Chemical, i.e. manmade drugs are deceptive, No Good. But. You can find enlightenment from other natural ones. Thiiiiiiiiink.

jackass2009

Booze and weed are all I need. Tried LSD once. Not my cup of tea.

EDIT: Oh yeah! I also tried coke a couple of times. First time was great, second time not so much.

Edited by jackass2009

Name it and I have most likely done it.

jMNM8n3.gif

Clean as a judge here.

WbZaxRP.png

I've tried alcohol and once smoke a cigar... whatsthat.gif

I'm barely affected by peer pressure and I dislike mind altering substances on principle, so I'm not going to be trying drugs any time soon.

izx6.jpg

I'm clean. I almost did shrooms but decided not to; some say they give you a bad trip. I get addicted to things easy and I want to use my money/cash for good.

spacer.png

I'm barely affected by peer pressure and I dislike mind altering substances on principle, so I'm not going to be trying drugs any time soon.

You've already did.

Yl8KS.jpg

You already did.

True, I meant to say I won't be trying any more.

izx6.jpg

drugs I've tried:

alcohol

marijuana

mushrooms

cocaine

acid

/list

I'm clean.

Call me a pussy but I'm against drugs and smoking etc.

Whenever I go through a poor area of town everybody is smoking. On the subject of other drugs, I'll probably never see any because the area I live in doesn't have any 'druggies', seeing as it's a bit more 'classy' than the area around it.