Starting my own GTA V news website!

ChaixMedia

Hello,

I've been bored with my time and I've come to conclusion that I'm going to create a website that specializes in Grand Theft Auto V news, and Grand Theft Auto V news only. Now, I have programming skills, and the website should be finished within 3 - 4 days, it will have a commenting section, pages, rss, twitter, facebook, and more! Please tell me what you think, and what I should add to the website.

Sounds off the hook.

But I think everyone here uses GTAV.net along with GTA Forums.

"Let's go, let's bounce baby! An' When I say bounce I don't mean bouncing literally I just mean..."

"I know what it means Yusuf."

"It's a term from the street meaning you have to walk, but if you don't get that it's a bit like rolling. You have to roll, not like a fat man rolling, it means actually just walk."

"Can we just go?"

please give the link asap before this gets closed.

Believe me, this will get closed.

EdgarArellano

Congratulations. Best of luck with the website. colgate.gif

If somebody see's my signature, Can u PM and tell how i can make it colorful like the rest?

I like the idea but I don't think that it will be worth it because GTAForums and GTAInside are big sites. So it's not neccessary.

But nonetheless please PM me if you have finished the website. Good luck, dude! icon14.gif

Sounds off the hook.

But I think everyone here uses GTAV.net along with GTA Forums.

Yeah thats true dont expect to get hundreds of hits and sign ups immediately.

Although I would like to see it dude get it up man! icon14.gif

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

GTAV.net and GTAForums gets me all of the info I need.

I still wish you the best of luck on your site though. smile.gif

Not to discourage you, but there are already a number of GTA news sites (some covering the specific game, some the whole series). You'd just be making another news site with virtually the same news and information as all the others. If you do go ahead, I'd suggest instead of making "just another GTA site", try to think of some new original features to make it stand out from the rest and come up with something that's different than all the others. Something that they don't have.

Currently I'm working on the website and haven't registered a domain yet, so please don't ask for a link. I'll give you it when I register a domain.

CJ second coming

PM the link!! i want to be a MOD.... mods on this website are gay.. *cough* ryan *cough*

Good luck with your site, you may advertise that in your sig, but it's against the forum rules to allow advertising in threads. icon14.gif

fV9tG4b.gif