1 MISSING PIGEON

Ehud

I used this

but missed one somehow suicidal.gifsad.gif

should I go over EVERYTHING from the beginning?!?!?! Any better suggestions??? confused.gif

Los Santos Pedestrian

If you have the PC version, try using the Simple Native Trainer mod. It'll teleport you to the location of every pigeon, so you can try to find the one you missed.

If you have the PC version, try using the Simple Native Trainer mod. It'll teleport you to the location of every pigeon, so you can try to find the one you missed.

ps3..

Is it possible that the video missed one?Try www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com on GTA IV's Interner.One of the sections on that shows the locations of all pigeons.

PlayStation? Ahh, bad luck. The only way is to check every single pigeon that you might have missed. Here's what I suggest. Take your time and look at this checklist. Scroll down until you see the Pigeons. There are 200 brackets with pigeon. Go from number 1 to 200 and check each pigeon that you have looked for. This way, it's easier to work on a longer period of time, and have the ability to go through them all in time, not all at once. It'll also stop you from getting confused which pigeons you've checked and which not.

Good luck man, you'll need it. icon14.gif

Dead (Retired)

Don't you hate when that happens?

Use a guide like http://www.gta4.net/100-percent-completion-checklist which has screenshots of each one and try to check off the ones you remember doing. It's tedious but not as bad as actually going to each location again. When you've narrowed the list go in game to the ones you're not sure about and check them off.

Harwood Butch3r

I really hope for GTA V R* do something similar like they done with LA Noire on Social Club when every collectable gets taken away from the map with each one you get and you can use it for reference.

I never tried getting all the pigeons, but it must be frustrating having all, but 1.

damn it still looking suicidal.gif ... Does anyone know where I can find a sniper rifle? (I'm almost out of money and have only a pistol which I stole from the police)

Here is an Interactive map. Click on the Weapon icon (on the right hand side) and the map will be filled with a Gun icon. Hover the cursor on of them and click it to get the picture.

Liberty City is a whole big city with complicated textures. I don't think GTA SA was this much detailed. You can also use that Interactive map for finding pigeons. smile.gif

damn it still looking  suicidal.gif ... Does anyone know where I can find a sniper rifle? (I'm almost out of money and have only a pistol which I stole from the police)

Sure man, here are the locations of it. I have no pictures but it's easy to find the location clicking the links leading you to the pictures.

• East Hook - Can be found on a gantry crane at the docks where the Platypus is berthed, which is located on Mohanet Ave. Specifically, the gantry crane closest to the bow on the starboard side of the ship. Only found after Luck of the Irish.
  • Steinway - Can be found atop a ferry terminal-type structure in Gantry Park, located off Dukes Drive. From the leftmost portion of the docks, the rifle is located atop the second structure. Again, only found after Luck of the Irish.
  • Northwood - Can be found atop a crude oil refining tower at the intersection of Exeter Ave and Grummer Rd, near the water's edge. This is the only sniper you're able to get at the beginning of the game, but it's easy to get Busted or Wasted with a 6-star wanted level.
Also, here's an incredibly helpful video that shows you how to find the Sniper Rifle at the beginning of the game! Of course it'll be easier for you since I suppose you aren't there. Hope this helps. smile.gif

Dead (Retired)

top of empire state building RIGHT AT TOP on the spire that u cant get on on normal IV u need an annihilator to get it

that is the one i got last, maybe same here. it's a c*nt of a pigeon as i think there is a blinking light there too so as a result seeing the red pigeon light is well very difficult

edit: a utube comment said he missed the one near brucie's garage (where you delivered the exotic exports) try there

if it is neither of those 2 time to check all the other 198.

Edited by NateShaw92

34693_s.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I FOUND IT!!! smile.gif Thank you very much for your support guys biggrin.gif

I replayed ALL of my original guide, didn't help, so I tried looking at this : http://www.gta4.net/map/?z=2&c=pigeon&mc=pigeon&mid=3 and went to the less familiar locations, it was eventually #8 cool.gif

I now have 93.25% completed, what do you think I still need to do?

Edited by Ehud

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I FOUND IT!!! smile.gif Thank you very much for your support guys biggrin.gif

I replayed ALL of my original guide, didn't help, so I tried looking at this : http://www.gta4.net/map/?z=2&c=pigeon&mc=pigeon&mid=3 and went to the less familiar locations, it was eventually #8 cool.gif

I now have 93.25% completed, what do you think I still need to do?

Unique stunts icon14.gif

user posted image

Pretty difficult to tell. Why not check the 100% Checklist and see what you've done?

Besides, an easier way to check yourself in your game statistics.

Load your save, press pause, go to Stats and then Score. At Pool, Darts & Bowling wins you need to have at least 3 wins. One against each friend of yours, Packie, Little Jacob & Brucie.

Then, scroll down until Number of races won, where you need a number 9, since they're 9 races that you must win. You'll then have a list of all races and their times. Scroll down until QUB3D high score, which has to be above 10,950 points. At Vigilante levels done it has to be at least 20. At Most Wanted it must be 30. Pigeons exterminated has to be 200 while the Drug deliveries have to be 10. The number of Exotic exports done has to be 10, the cars sold for Stevie must be 30 and the random characters met must be 10 - please note that you need 14 in case you also met the characters that don't count for the 100% completions, who are: Jeff (3 missions), Ivan Bytchkov (1 mission), Cherise Glover (1 mission) & Clarence Little (1 mission).

Hope this helps. Good luck. icon14.gif

Dead (Retired)

I've done everything except most friends activities, could they be 6.75% ?

Also, I have 12 random characters met. Is that enough? How do I know if I've done all of their missions?

12? It should be enough if you only would have met the characters that count towards 100%. We don't know if you did though, that's why I recommend you look at this map and re-check in each location if there are any characters still around. Check this too since it also gives out a lot of information.

Note a thing though about activities. Activities are only 2,5% but they aren't meant to be done with a friend. You only need to win a game of pool / darts / bowling / get over 10,950 points in QUB3D. You don't need to win those against friends. Now, the friends activities, which don't mean only pool / darts / bowling but also cinema, eating, boating (Brucie), etc. are 10%.

Here are the activities with each friend that count towards 100% completion:

• Little Jacob: Darts, Drinking, Eating, Pool, Show & Strip Club
  • Brucie: Boating, Bowling, Drinking, Eating, Heli Ride, Show & Strip Club
  • Packie: Bowling, Darts, Drinking, Pool, Show & Strip Club

Best would be to re-make all of them, since you can't know which ones you've missed. A thing to note, it also counts towards 100% completion to have:

1. 70% ‘like stat’ for Brucie.
  2. 60% ‘like stat’ for Jacob.
  3. 75% ‘like stat’ for Packie.

You can check these at Stats -- General (scroll down slowly).

Dead (Retired)