TBoGT

Crimson Flam3s

Crimson Flam3s

Does anyone play TBoGT modes like Team deathmatch or deathmatch??

I don't know why but whenever I play,the game seems to have this lag, whenever you run(which looks stupid and it's clumsy btw) or you are shooting someone. It's really annoying because it never happens to me in iv multiplayer and tlad it's basically dead so I don't play it that much. I swear it's like everyone it's using turbos or something since I can put a whole clip of ammo on someone's head and they still kill me so it's a double ko; people get respawned behind you al the time since the maps are tiny..

Sincerely I'm dissapointed in tbogt because of the lack of game modes and clumsy TDM/DM, races and FM it's ok though...

Mr. Reaper.
Does anyone play TBoGT modes like Team deathmatch or deathmatch??

I don't know why but whenever I play,the game seems to have this lag, whenever you run(which looks stupid and it's clumsy btw) or you are shooting someone. It's really annoying because it never happens to me in iv multiplayer and tlad it's basically dead so I don't play it that much. I swear it's like everyone it's using turbos or something since I can put a whole clip of ammo on someone's head and they still kill me so it's a double ko; people get respawned behind you al the time since the maps are tiny..

Sincerely I'm dissapointed in tbogt because of the lack of game modes and clumsy TDM/DM, races and FM it's ok though...

TBoGT is flawed so greatly.

That's commonly known, hence users sticking to TL&D and more so IV.

Now for you to say that TL&D is dead, well you deserve a good slap upside the head.

On PC and Xbox it may be but on our console it's thriving!

That being said, most modes besides Races and Free Mode are near empty.

You either:

1. Have bad Preference Settings.

2. Play at bad times.

3. Are playing deserted Game Modes.

I strongly recommend you try some TL&D Free Modes! icon14.gif

Now for you to say that TL&D is dead, well you deserve a good slap upside the head.

On PC and Xbox it may be but on our console it's thriving!

That being said, most modes besides Races and Free Mode are near empty.

You either:

1. Have bad Preference Settings.

2. Play at bad times.

3. Are playing deserted Game Modes.

I strongly recommend you try some TL&D Free Modes! icon14.gif

I've tried TLAD Free Modes (& WP) numerous times over the last twelve months or so. It's dead!

G1T

Mr. Reaper.
I've tried TLAD Free Modes (& WP) numerous times over the last twelve months or so. It's dead!

You play on PSN?

If so, then your statement is false.

All mods besides Races and Free Mode are dead.

But Free Mode is very much alive.

You play on PSN?

If so, then your statement is false.

All mods besides Races and Free Mode are dead.

But Free Mode is very much alive.

Everyone knows by now that I'm on PSN. TLAD Free Mode is dead!

I was never able to find a room with more than two people in it. That to me is dead.

I've since deleted it from the PS3's Data Utility. I still play TBoGT occasionally though.

G1T

Mr. Reaper.

I was never able to find a room with more than two people in it. That to me is dead.

I've since deleted it from the PS3's Data Utility. I still play TBoGT occasionally though.

Well, sorry to dishearten you but your statement is false.

I playing TL&D frequently and it's very much alive.

I always fine games with people, granted occasionally I find the rare game with only three or so guys, but after fifthteen minutes you have a booming game that'll last hours. Usually keeps me set for the night! icon14.gif

I guess your just unlucky in a way.

Well, sorry to dishearten you but your statement is false.

I playing TL&D frequently and it's very much alive.

I always fine games with people, granted occasionally I find the rare game with only three or so guys, but after fifthteen minutes you have a booming game that'll last hours. Usually keeps me set for the night! icon14.gif

I guess your just unlucky in a way.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Luck doesn't come into it.

If you are finding busy games, then it must only be at certain times of the day (unlike IV which is always thriving).

For the most part, TLAD is f*cking dead, and has been for a long time! dozingoff.gif

G1T

Mr. Reaper.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Luck doesn't come into it.

If you are finding busy games, then it must only be at certain times of the day (unlike IV which is always thriving).

For the most part, TLAD is f*cking dead, and has been for a long time! dozingoff.gif

Calm yourself.

I play at all times of the day, at least during weekends.

It is the less active of the three but far from dead.

Mr. Reaper.
This was an Older Thread debating if more people play TLAD or TBoGT online.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=483571

Appreciate the effort, however the topic is old and would be considered bumping.

But good effort! icon14.gif

--

Basically dispite common belief TL&D is far from dead on PSN, it's not as active as TBoGT or the most active of the three IV.

But it's still alive!

TL&D, BOGT and IV free mode is not dead. True.

But all other modes on the episodes are dead. Only on IV is it possible to frequently get 10+ in lobbies outside of free mode.

7cg1vNw.png

Mr. Reaper.
TL&D, BOGT and IV free mode is not dead. True.

But all other modes on the episodes are dead. Only on IV is it possible to frequently get 10+ in lobbies outside of free mode.

Agreed for the most part.

You can still get some decent Race games on TL&D and TBoGT.

People just seem to love the nitrous and/or bats!

Crimson Flam3s

Mr reaper I agree with you that tlad is not dead or tbogt BUT only in free modes.

If I had to choose, then I would pick tbogt for free mode since you have more stuff to do/cars/weapons etc etc and tlad is not bad either but I think of tlad as an slighty enhanced version of gta 4 free mode. I tried all modes in tlad and it's sad since some of them are great but are deserted.

All in all free mode it's the only thing that's "alive" in a sense but It gets boring playing it all the time... IMO free mode it's a bit more fun in tbogt..

Anyways tbogt still has lots of issues with lag in DM and TDM and for it seems to take away the freedom with small maps, people respawning behind you and even noobs can kill you which puts me off from playing it too often... suicidal.gif

so:

iv: best MP with great modes and lots of people

tlad: "enhanced" iv free mode, modes with good potential but affected by the small population.

tbogt: "fun" free mode and races, lacks mp modes, and has unbalanced/off putting DM/TDM and a bit higher population but still lacks compared to iv.

Edited by Crimson Flam3s