Map is massive check this.

Markhayzy

Im not a computer wizard so no pics but I've just noticed something. On the new heli screenshot, the mile high club(building under construction) is to right of the tallest skyscraper (the bank) and the ocean is to the right which is the west coast in L.A.

If you look at the screen from the trailer showing the city with the oil rig the mile high club is to the left of the bank skyscraper and so is the ocean. So the screenshots are on opposite sides of the city. The oil rig is on the south side so the mountains are off screen opposite the heli on the new screenshot! It is fukin massive!!!!

Im not a computer wizard so no pics but I've just noticed something. On the new heli screenshot, the mile high club(building under construction) is to right of the tallest skyscraper (the bank) and the ocean is to the right which is the west coast in L.A.

If you look at the screen from the trailer showing the city with the oil rig the mile high club is to the left of the bank skyscraper and so is the ocean. So the screenshots are on opposite sides of the city. The oil rig is on the south side so the mountains are off screen opposite the heli on the new screenshot! It is fukin massive!!!!

Yes, Los Santos is approximately the size of 1 1/2 LC's I bet and the country is only bigger.

user posted image

Finn 7 five 11

" they are returning in what is our biggest open world game to date.""

The map will be bigger than Red Dead Redemption.