Fat Cops

Revolution-XW

theworldfamous

okay here's one:

-fat cops get tired easily.. so at one star they give chase until they run out of breath, give up and walk immediately to the nearest fastfood joint or hotdog cart to get their reward

at two stars their sense of duty takes over and they give chase until they get a dramatic heart attack where they stumble around the street, groping their chest and walk into traffic

-there's one class of fat cop that when things get heated (say three stars and up) they hide behind a dumpster and start munching donuts until you find them and they go like: "huh..what?"

Let the fat police officers spawn in parks and malls for a good laugh. But on the streets, I want it to be more realistic. In GTA4, fat cops were everywhere, and there was no fun in that.

All that comes to mind is Don from 3rd rock, and Paul Blart Mall Cop, Carl Winslow, And he was also a cop in the movie Die Hard

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by mdniterder

Let the fat police officers spawn in parks and malls for a good laugh. But on the streets, I want it to be more realistic. In GTA4, fat cops were everywhere, and there was no fun in that.

All that comes to mind is Don from 3rd rock, and Paul Blart Mall Cop

user posted image

user posted image

Yeah a movie/television junkie (me2)

Al Powell from Die Hard 1

Imagine what if there's a lot of fat cops in GTA V, but not the typical IV cops, improve them. By making them more funny.

I.E: - Fat cops trying to chase you and ends up tripping and falls. (would be too funny)

- If there are females in the game, only make them as fat cops as well so they hang with the fat male cops eating donuts in their cars all day.

- The fat cops when you walk past them you could hear them have a conversation of: which donut shop their going to after they're done for the day, which flavors they like the most, etc..

- When they fall, they shoot like retards all over the place. (sometimes shoot themselves in the stomach and fatass legs.

- When they're trying to chase you, if you get them too tired they drop on their knees and stop to breathe. (sometimes die maybe because they had athsma, rarely)

Where you by any chance sexually abused by an overweight officer of the law when you were younger?

Imagine what if there's a lot of fat cops in GTA V, but not the typical IV cops, improve them. By making them more funny.

I.E: - Fat cops trying to chase you and ends up tripping and falls. (would be too funny)

- If there are females in the game, only make them as fat cops as well so they hang with the fat male cops eating donuts in their cars all day.

- The fat cops when you walk past them you could hear them have a conversation of: which donut shop their going to after they're done for the day, which flavors they like the most, etc..

- When they fall, they shoot like retards all over the place. (sometimes shoot themselves in the stomach and fatass legs.

- When they're trying to chase you, if you get them too tired they drop on their knees and stop to breathe. (sometimes die maybe because they had athsma, rarely)

Where you by any chance sexually abused by an overweight officer of the law when you were younger?

every week!

And while chasing you, when you look at them they still have the donuts in their hands and holding their hats lmao.

Maybe yell jokes like: You made me drop my donut you bastard!

P.S - It's my first thread on here, where's my beer!?

Damn man, you made me spill my beer. Well, it was all worth of it. Thank you sir, you made my day, that was f***ing hilarious, now go have a beer.

Funny fat Feds FTW

But really hope we have female officers but for the love of ? please don't over sex them make them professional but funny too.

But really hope we have female officers but for the love of ? please don't over sex them make them professional but funny too.

"I didn’t leave cooking school for this!"

" Keep running ya scum! I do not know how to drive anyway!"

How about that?

tounge.gif

How about that?

tounge.gif

icon14.gif Yeah they're good ones.

Female police women heck other females in uniform can be really funny. Female builders, firewomen and dustbin women it be really funny and interesting in this game. It show R* taking another step forward.

How about that?

tounge.gif

icon14.gif Yeah they're good ones.

Female police women heck other females in uniform can be really funny. Female builders, firewomen and dustbin women it be really funny and interesting in this game. It show R* taking another step forward.

The least they can do is cover it up in a funny way, no?

But yeah, women workers will add a lot to the world of GTA V and hopefully, any GTA after that.

And it does not take a lot to make it happen, really.

So there could be a lot of improvements with the cop system, what do you guys think about this? Got any ideas? And would you like it?

Well sounds funny could be typical R* Joke hope that it would be in the game.Imagine running and then the pro-tag saying Ahhhh Where is your Donut now fat bitch Or Even my grandma could run faster then you colgate.gif

Oh my god, that's too funny. HAHAHAHAHA!! Everything from these quotes should be in the game. icon14.gif

TheTerminatorNY

Carl Winslow, And he was also a cop in the movie Die Hard

user posted image

He was also a cop in Ghostbusters, Turner and Hooch, Plain Clothes and as a guest star in NBC's sitcom Chuck!

Revolution-XW

Thanks for sharing your ideas everyone, and for enjoying this idea that came to my mind randomly.

Props to the guy who made the Female cops thread whom got me to this idea.

I think that at two stars they should run kind of fast and do a lot of "barell rolls" and roll all over the place trying not to get shot, like trying to evade the bullets in a funny way.

As for 3+ stars, they should now be gone, the muscular cops start coming, and the only time they should re-appear is at 5+ stars as "juggernauts" kind of with riot shields maybe?

smile.gif

Btw, Thanks for the beer!

So there could be a lot of improvements with the cop system, what do you guys think about this? Got any ideas? And would you like it?

Hahaha, you have some humor. Maybe it might make it into the game, Good job. colgate.gif

Revolution-XW

So do I buddy!

Imo, this would be soo sweet lol, thanks again! biggrin.gif

The_Anti-tragedy

Imagine running from a fat cop and he falls on his side pocket and yells "Oh sh*t! My donut's crushed!

I have another idea but this might be taking it a bit too far:

You have two stars, and it gets more difficult because the fat cops keep falling down, the Earth shakes and the player falls as if they were drunk. I imagine that being much more harder than six stars. tounge2.gif

Imagine running from a fat cop and he falls on his side pocket and yells "Oh sh*t! My donut's crushed!

You have two stars, and it gets more difficult because the fat cops keep falling down, the Earth shakes and the player falls as if they were drunk. I imagine that being much more harder than six stars. tounge2.gif

dontgetit.gif

lolwut

Revolution-XW

LOL!

This just cant get any better man lol.

Each time I come here I always smile and laugh at something!

biggrin.gif "Donuts everywhere!!!!!!!!" <--- [hypnotized fat cop]

lol.gif

Off-Topic - hope to see fat bikers on a scooter again... have to laugh every time I see them. lol.gif

Fat people would sue R* for millions sad.gif

I don't know, are there fat people group? Like gay and lesbian group or anything like that? Because like example NYPD never sued Rockstar after GTA IV... It's just parodying, if they do sue, well suicidal.gif

What about fat armies? haha that would be pretty epic actually. icon14.gif

user posted image

How about that?

tounge.gif

That's III-era humor. I don't see it returning but god I wish it did.

Whahah. Would be epic! lol.gif

isnt that in IV.. if they ragdoll they would walk sideways and sometimes even shoot their own foot

What about fat armies? haha that would be pretty epic actually. icon14.gif

Don't see how that could be funny. The army are some fit elites and would be badass to face them that way.

OT: I think it will be great to see that kind of variety of cop AI. In IV they were pretty much all the same and all fat everywhere.

Like grope said let them spawn in malls and parks and coffee and doughnut shops and always eating on the job. It'll be really fun to punch them around and watch them try and chase you when they can't.

Also would help if cops aren't EVERYWHERE like in IV (10% of LC population were cops ffs) which was one of the many horrid flaws of that game. Then we could really play around them instead of running into gunpoint at every turn.