Fat Cops

Revolution-XW

Revolution-XW

Imagine what if there's a lot of fat cops in GTA V, but not the typical IV cops, improve them. By making them more funny.

I.E: - Fat cops trying to chase you and ends up tripping and falls. (would be too funny)

- If there are females in the game, only make them as fat cops as well so they hang with the fat male cops eating donuts in their cars all day.

- The fat cops when you walk past them you could hear them have a conversation of: which donut shop their going to after they're done for the day, which flavors they like the most, etc..

- When they fall, they shoot like retards all over the place. (sometimes shoot themselves in the stomach and fatass legs.

- When they're trying to chase you, if you get them too tired they drop on their knees and stop to breathe. (sometimes die maybe because they had athsma, rarely)

So there could be a lot of improvements with the cop system, what do you guys think about this? Got any ideas? And would you like it?

BlackandWhite23
Imagine what if there's a lot of fat cops in GTA V, but not the typical IV cops, improve them. By making them more funny.

I.E: - Fat cops trying to chase you and ends up tripping and falls. (would be too funny)

- If there are females in the game, only make them as fat cops as well so they hang with the fat male cops eating donuts in their cars all day.

- The fat cops when you walk past them you could hear them have a conversation of: which donut shop their going to after they're done for the day, which flavors they like the most, etc..

- When they fall, they shoot like retards all over the place. (sometimes shoot themselves in the stomach and fatass legs.

- When they're trying to chase you, if you get them too tired they drop on their knees and stop to breathe. (sometimes die maybe because they had athsma, rarely)

So there could be a lot of improvements with the cop system, what do you guys think about this? Got any ideas? And would you like it?

Well sounds funny could be typical R* Joke hope that it would be in the game.Imagine running and then the pro-tag saying Ahhhh Where is your Donut now fat bitch Or Even my grandma could run faster then you colgate.gif

TheTerminatorNY

I was reading this rolling my eyes at another failed troll attempt until I read:

I hope to hell that isn't in the game, but it made me lol! "fatass legs!"

Revolution-XW

And while chasing you, when you look at them they still have the donuts in their hands and holding their hats lmao.

Maybe yell jokes like: You made me drop my donut you bastard!

P.S - It's my first thread on here, where's my beer!?

Edited by Revolution-XW

ThisThatSwag

Lmfao. Props on the thread icon14.gif Just imagine booking ass and looking behind you and a fat cop trips and busts his face open. Lmao.

Revolution-XW
Lmfao. Props on the thread icon14.gif Just imagine booking ass and looking behind you and a fat cop trips and busts his face open. Lmao.

This. icon14.gif

Is what inspired me to make the thread, I hope someone improves, and sends it to R* so they can see it, it'd be too sweet!

Imagine throwing the fattest ones over a building and seeing them land lmao.

Yeah it actually would be pretty funny. Imagine pushing one of those down the stairs biggrin.gif . It would be a pretty big giggle from Rockstar. Wouldn't mind it.. Edited by GtaOutKast

grope_4_that_date

Let the fat police officers spawn in parks and malls for a good laugh. But on the streets, I want it to be more realistic. In GTA4, fat cops were everywhere, and there was no fun in that.

Magnum Sandwich
"Dont make me run, I get all sweaty!"

Hahaha. Love it. And love the idea. lol.gif

G1T

GTAboyWonder

LOL! wow.gif

user posted image

Finn 7 five 11
"Dont make me run, I get all sweaty!"

Hahaha!

"If you don't stop right now i'll....i'll, man i'm puffed"

"Ill get you sun of a... wait I need to finish my donut, it's all crumbled"

How do I shot web

Protag (attacking): "Here's your f*cking paycheck you fat motherf*cker, would you like a donut with that?"

biggrin.gif

"Once you're in hell, only the devil can help you out".

- Jigsaw

GTAboyWonder

"(panting) I hope that clacking noise is just my handcuffs!"

user posted image

These are gameplay hindering ideas. You're literally trying to make getting a wanted level some sitcom instead of actually running from the cops like it always has been. The only thing fat cops should have are funny lines like in GTA IV; the fat black one had to be my favorite.

If they have Randy's Donut's again they should have lots of cops standing outside the restaurant.

user posted image

this could be amazing, but happens rarely on some cops, and just in 1 star, because on 2 sh*t gets serious.

RockStarNiko

I would prefer there to be fat security guards instead of fat cops.

Cops should be dangerous and a real challenge to escape from them, with SWAT even more deadly.

leftnutmystery

LMFAO!!!! fat cops in LA??? You must have never been there. La has highest number of jacked up in shape cops on the planet they can out run track stars lol

Rolf Harris
Let the fat police officers spawn in parks and malls for a good laugh.

LOL +1

I agree with this 100%, nice man.

And if you need to bribe cops you have to go by the donut shop and get some donuts, then deliver them to the cop you need to bribe.