Worst Album You've Heard?

KFranchise

What is by far the worst album you've heard from any genre?

From me, it has to be: Tha Carter IV from Lil Wayne . Absolutely f*cking terribe.

TheKnownUnknown
What is by far the worst album you've heard from any genre?

From me, it has to be: Tha Carter IV from Lil Wayne . Absolutely f*cking terribe.

This^^^

Rebirth.

What the f*ck is caution?

Often I leave em flossin' and KAWS x's next to coffins

Lost in translation

The Dreams you chase

Got you diving for the plates like you're stealing home base

That's great

I'm home alone dreaming of two on one's

With Rihanna and Christina Milian

• 2 weeks later...
Sneakerhead.

Justin Bieber - Boyfriend: That song was f*cking horrible, and the video was even worse, it does not even make any since, just a bunch of hipsters with cars that they probably don't even know the name/history of. suicidal.gificon13.gif

Why would you listen to a whole bad album? I reckon I would stop listening after the first or second tune\song if it was that bad.

The Audiophile Thread

LG 32GN650-B | TESORO Gram XS | DeathAdder V3 Pro | Xbox Elite v2 | JBL Tune 720BT | Truthear Hexa

i7 4790K 4.4 GHz | RTX 4070 | 32 GB Crucial DDR3 | ADATA 256GB | Samsung 860 PRO 2TB

Xbox | Xbox 360 | Xbox Series X | PS2 | PS3 | Google Pixel 6 Pro | Fanatec CSL DD McLaren GT3 V2

Justin Bieber - Boyfriend: That song was f*cking horrible, and the video was even worse, it does not even make any since, just a bunch of hipsters with cars that they probably don't even know the name/history of. suicidal.gificon13.gif

the original boyfriend video was removed because it was basically just girls molesting bieber while he sings.

Luna Fortuna

Justin Bieber - Boyfriend: That song was f*cking horrible, and the video was even worse, it does not even make any since, just a bunch of hipsters with cars that they probably don't even know the name/history of. suicidal.gif  icon13.gif

What you said there was very hipsterish. So you have to know the history of a car to drive it?

To truly judge an album you have to listen to it through, I'm not going to judge an album on one song. So my worst would have to be Falling Into Infinity by Dream Theater. I gave it lots of chances but it just pales in comparison to the albums prior.

Edited by Personguy

I'm far from the kind of person to listen to an album I know is not going to be of my taste. I think there's something sadomasochistic about that. Certainly, I've listened to bad albums that I anticipate to be good or else I wouldn't bother in the first place. I remember a couple of years ago I had a girlfriend who was obsessed with Good Charlotte by an unhealthy margin. This is all well and forgivable for a young girl, but she was 21. Their most recent "effort" was called Cardiology and it was just... awful. I had to listen to that twice. I'll never get those two hours back.

Justin Bieber - Boyfriend: That song was f*cking horrible, and the video was even worse, it does not even make any since, just a bunch of hipsters with cars that they probably don't even know the name/history of. suicidal.gif  icon13.gif

What you said there was very hipsterish. So you have to know the history of a car to drive it?

To truly judge an album you have to listen to it through, I'm not going to judge an album on one song. So my worst would have to be Falling Into Infinity by Dream Theater. I gave it lots of chances but it just pales in comparison to the albums prior.

While I agree it doesn't quite hit the heights of Awake or Images & Words the worst? While there are some fairly bad songs on there like You Not Me, Burning My Soul and an awkward version of Take Away My Pain I still thought it was a pretty solid album. Peruvian Skies, Hells Kitchen and Trial Of Tears more than make up for the bad stuff. If you swapped out Burning My Soul, You Not Me and put in Raise The Knife from the Demo's and also swapped TAMP for the demo version to I think it'd rank as a much strong album. I suppose the history of the album and issues they had around that time doesn't help the image of it.

Luna Fortuna

While I agree it doesn't quite hit the heights of Awake or Images & Words the worst? While there are some fairly bad songs on there like You Not Me, Burning My Soul and an awkward version of Take Away My Pain I still thought it was a pretty solid album. Peruvian Skies, Hells Kitchen and Trial Of Tears more than make up for the bad stuff. If you swapped out Burning My Soul, You Not Me and put in Raise The Knife from the Demo's and also swapped TAMP for the demo version to I think it'd rank as a much strong album. I suppose the history of the album and issues they had around that time doesn't help the image of it.

It's not that it's bad, infact it's pretty good it's that I believe I need to hear an album in it's entirety a couple of times to truly judge it. I also believe I don't have enough time to listen too new albums so more often than not I will just listen two or three songs in and if it has not gripped me I will stop listening. There are not that many bad songs on the album trial of tears and Peruvian skies are top ten DT songs for me.

The album would have benefited great with those changed I would have also liked speak to me on the album that would have made it great. While writing this I have just realised what a huge mistake I've made I have forgotten about when Dream And Day Unite since Dream Theater are my favourite band I made an exception with my album rule; I've listen to it through a couple of times and it truly is awful it's not the song writing, it's just the terrible production and Charlie's horrible vocals. I think they should just record it with James he sings them fantastically Afterlife live at Budokan is a perfect example and I know there is Dream and day reunite but I think a proper studio recording would finally do the songs justice.

It's not that it's bad, infact it's pretty good it's that I believe I need to hear an album in it's entirety a couple of times to truly judge it. I also believe I don't have enough time to listen too new albums so more often than not I will just listen two or three songs in and if it has not gripped me I will stop listening. There are not that many bad songs on the album trial of tears and Peruvian skies are top ten DT songs for me.

The album would have benefited great with those changed I would have also liked speak to me on the album that would have made it great. While writing this I have just realised what a huge mistake I've made I have forgotten about when Dream And Day Unite since Dream Theater are my favourite band I made an exception with my album rule; I've listen to it through a couple of times and it truly is awful it's not the song writing, it's just the terrible production and Charlie's horrible vocals. I think they should just record it with James he sings them fantastically Afterlife live at Budokan is a perfect example and I know there is Dream and day reunite but I think a proper studio recording would finally do the songs justice.

Afterlife isn't on Budokan, it's on Score, they do Only A Matter Of Time on Budokan. You are right though, Dream And Day does suffer because of a few factors, songs like The Killing Hand on the Live At The Marquee show how good it could have been.

Jimmy_Leppard
Worst album I've heard is definitely any album made by ''famous'' Justin Bieber.

TheGTARanger

I've heard a lot of bad albums, so I'll name a few recent ones,

Pink Friday-Roman Reloaded

Take Care-Drake

Every Lil Wayne album after Tha Carter 3

Based On A T.R.U. Story-2Chainz

God Forgives, I Don't-Rick Ross

Fortune-Chris Brown

Lulu (Lou Reed and Metallica)

I couldn't agree more. I like both artists individually, but that album was just so half-assed.

I have to add that Eminem's "Recovery" is pretty bloody awful, with the exception of So Bad, Seduction and Space Bound, the latter slowly becoming more disliked every time I hear it. I've followed Eminem since he released "Infinite" and I've witnessed his work evolve in many ways. "Encore" was a bit of a surprise but after maybe 2-3 listens, it really held its own. Then came "Relapse" which, again, took a while to get used to. The flow of the whole album is very different to what anyone had heard before. He then added a few bonus songs with "Relapse: Refill" and, in all honesty, Music Box just blew me away. The beat, his lyrics, the pattern of his rapping, everything is well thought out. I looked forward to "Recovery" seeing as though it was originally planned to release alongside "Relapse" as a second disc. I thought it would be of a similar style or, at the least, have the same quality of work. Well, I was massively disappointed. Aside from the three songs I mentioned, which are mediocre at best, the album has no feeling whatsoever and it felt as if he had become bored and just wanted to get it done with. It's a shame, a real f*cking shame. He's either going to leave us with that piece of sh*t or he's going to make more of it.

He once wrote the lyrics:

"Listen to the sound of me spillin' my heart through this pen,

motherf*ckers know that I'll never be Marshall again,

full of controversy until I retire my jersey,

'til the fire inside dies and expires at thirty"

That was in 2002 when he was 29. I feel it's somewhat sad that he actually knew that things after "The Eminem Show" would never be the same again. It's as if he has predicted his own downfall. As a die hard fan of his, it breaks my heart.

Dudesig.png

the new muse album is pretty bad. here is one of their tracks

their new album is all dubstepish just like linkin park

Edited by kudoboi

Luna Fortuna

How do you know it's not even out yet?

Actually they said just three of the songs have dubstep elements within them, all of which have been created using their original instruments which is quite remarkable when you think about it.

Regarding the song you posted, not really seeing an issue with it either, in face if anything I'd say it sounds fantastic.

Edited by gta_king

Lulu (Lou Reed and Metallica)

Pretty sure that album was a troll move.

The worst album ever? No way, sure it wasn't good as a metallica album but imo it's more like abstract art and who knows, it might be considered a classic in 30 years.

I don't know about worst album because I'm not going to listen to a whole album if it's horrible. But I can say this is one of the worst if not the worst song I've heard. I'd honestly rather listen to Bieber, Nicki Minaj , Nickelback etc.

Worst music video I've ever seen too. I can't believe it's not a parody.

user posted image

headmetalbanger

Many albums of "new era" Metal....very boring like a "Thrash new bands" (f*ck Off), I like this genre but so, this bands sucks.

• 5 weeks later...

hard fi: once upon a time in the west and their latest one (forgotten what its called) in the west no where near as good as stars of cctv