A Place I didn't know was in the game until now

CheesyJ

I've played GTA IV a lot over the past few years, but it was only recently while driving in the subway that I found the hobo hideout at the junction between going back to Broker and staying in Algonquin. It was weird because it was one of those places I hadn't seen before in the game.

Anyway, have you had similar experiences of only finding somewhere after a long time of not knowing it was in the game at all?

AlexGTAGamer

I'm still finding areas in the game to this day.

I'm currently looking on the roofs of buildings (found a BBQ, tables and chairs on a building in BOABO by Brucie's apartment, and on a building in Little Italy/Suffolk/around that area), some planks that make for good free-running on a roof of a large building in Boulevard, and some more on another building in Northwood, and ladders on the sides of buildings, most recently one that leads up to a ledge on an apartment block not far from Niko's Bohan safehouse.

Nice. That's the great thing about this game. While you can't unfortunately enter too many buildings, there is still so much on offer to do. It's great.

Kind of weird, back in December I thought I had been on all streets in GTA 4, but then I reached this foreign looking street in Berchem in February that I've never been on. It was a nice street, many buildings that don't appear anywhere else in Alderney nor LC.

user posted image

I found a halfpipe under the Broker Bridge after playing some time, lol. It was well hided.

I recently discovered the skatepark underneath the Broker Bridge on the Algonquin side. Really had no idea it was there.

On my walks through Liberty City I'v noticed many unique buildings that usually go unnoticed.Like yesterday I found a park office in Bohan.I also found a very unique looking dentist office.

there's always a thing to discover in LC . personnally i knew the skate park , i discovered it while tweaking the game tags . things that keeps me being amazed each time are more peds animations than places in fact . there's always something funny to happen in LC streets smile.gif

I've played GTA IV a lot over the past few years, but it was only recently while driving in the subway that I found the hobo hideout at the junction between going back to Broker and staying in Algonquin. It was weird because it was one of those places I hadn't seen before in the game.

Anyway, have you had similar experiences of only finding somewhere after a long time of not knowing it was in the game at all?

I didn't knew that. Gotta check it out. cookie.gif

Y'know for some sort of reason? i know where i'm going in Grand Theft Auto IV i even go to my safehouse without putting a GPS! its werid as hell..Must've been playing this game for a long time i suppose. sarcasm.gif

user posted image

Y'know for some sort of reason? i know where i'm going in Grand Theft Auto IV i even go to my safehouse without putting a GPS! its werid as hell..Must've been playing this game for a long time i suppose. sarcasm.gif

You're not the only one, I've played GTA 4 for 4 years and I kind of know where everything is.

user posted image