Improved Vehicle Lights Mod

Michael-Knight1

Michael-Knight1

Hi .

I Download Improved Vehicle Lights Mod By DK22Pac But When I Install it then start play the game , doesn't work and also all other lights disable ??

Edited by Michael-Knight1

aStiffSausage

It's because of the way ImVehLightsMod works. You will need adapted vehicles for it to work, otherwise you'll only lose some original vehicles brakelights. The mod uses different "coding" in models to activate correct lights that it won't fit outdated SA models. Try with the adapted vehicles that come with ImVehLightsMod and tell the results.

Michael-Knight1

It's because of the way ImVehLightsMod works. You will need adapted vehicles for it to work, otherwise you'll only lose some original vehicles brakelights. The mod uses different "coding" in models to activate correct lights that it won't fit outdated SA models. Try with the adapted vehicles that come with ImVehLightsMod and tell the results.

I Use KITT as Bf injection and doesn't work , also the other lights original from gta san andreas disabed ??

aStiffSausage

Of course they won't work, you need adapt all vehicles for the mod. Let me explain really clearly:

If you use Improved Vehicle Lights Mod, you lose all ORIGINAL lights from vehicles. If you haven't UPDATED your vehicles to the mod, they won't work properly. Ok?

If you know how to model, you can search for a tutorial on how to adapt vehicles for the mod.