Best Free Game Capture Software

MIKON8ERISBACK

MIKON8ERISBACK

I have GTA San Andreas on the PC and I wanna show it off with all the settings maxxed out on my GeForce GTX 560 graphics processing unit, but I don't have the money to pay for a commerical program with a gold-ribbon interface. Does anyone know of any free programs specifically licensed for personal, non commerical use?

To the moderators and forum leaders: This thread will not discuss warez, torrent downloading, or otherwise copyright infringing methods of obtaining programs. I know that the discussion of warez on the forums is not allowed and is punishable by a maximum penalty of permanent banning.

MIKON8ERISBACK
There's CamStudio. smile.gif

Does CamStudio work at a decent FPS? I've read reviews about other "free" game capture programs and most of them complain that unless a "full" version of the program is bought, they either impose time limits or FPS recording limits.

Does CamStudio work at a decent FPS? I've read reviews about other "free" game capture programs and most of them complain that unless a "full" version of the program is bought, they either impose time limits or FPS recording limits.

It's completely free, there's no full version. smile.gif

3lIXKDi.png

MIKON8ERISBACK

It's completely free, there's no full version. smile.gif

Good.