CLEO and GTA 3

Raptomex

Ok, so I've been trying to use CLEO for GTA III. I'm using the Steam version. For the record I have the disk version as well. Can someone please explain to me how I get this to work? I've installed sannybuilder v3.04 and CLEO Library(v1.0.1.6) for GTA III. I've installed a mod and it just doesn't work. I currently am running Windows 7 64-bit. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Did you put the mod in the CLEO folder of gta3 root? Also CLEO.asi, gta3.exe and CLEO folder must be in the same gta3 root folder:

C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTAIII

It's the steam version but yes I did. I installed CLEO into the GTA3 root folder and put the mod in the CLEO folder.

I'm pretty sure you need to downgrade the exe to use CLEO with Steam. wink.gif You'd have to use a 1.1 or something, Steam is 1.2 or 1.3 and not CLEO compatible.

pkmTc.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The Steam version is 1.1 I believe. Maybe I need to downgrade to 1.0? San Andreas is 3.0 (only on Steam) and I don't remember what Vice City is.

Steam is 1.1, although it's a different 1.1 than the 'regular' one tounge.gif

So yes, downgrade to 1.0 or 'normal' 1.1 (I'm not sure if CLEO supports it though).