GTA loading Text Loop.

Sdvsraw07

Hi, I have the digital Disc copy of GTA IV And whenever I start the game my game is always stuck at the text. Can Anyone assist me into fixing my GTA 4?

Where have you got the game from? Do you have any mods installed? Did the game work before? If you could also post your PC specs... Either way, try installing the Games For Windows Live Update & delete your game settings.

I'm also suggesting you to try to turn off VSync.

Edited by miromiro

Dead (Retired)

I have Intel I3 Processor

Intel R HD Graphics Card Which Works

And the mods I have installed is ELS and LCPD FR 0.91

I also DIsabled VSync

Then I'm strongly suggesting you to uninstall those mods and see if the game works without them. You may never trust mods that they will not mess up your game.

Dead (Retired)

i'm new here and i don't want to be the guy that "gives lessons" but i think moderation should add solved in title each time a problem is solved . that could save lot of time to everyone icon14.gif

i'm new here and i don't want to be the guy that "gives lessons" but i think moderation should add solved in title each time a problem is solved . that could save lot of time to everyone icon14.gif

This is not the typical troubleshooting site.

This is not the typical troubleshooting site.

what do you mean by typical ?

What I mean, this is a more or less standard game support site providing some technical assistance based on the good will of its members. The main goal is not to handle troubleshooting so it doesn't have any specially dedicated staff to monitor topics, look what has been solved etc.

i don't care , i was just giving my point of view smile.gif . but once i asked moderation to add solved in my thread title and i got my stuff locked lol . as i said i don't care but i think that by adding solved when a problem solution has been found , that would avoid lot of redundant posts smile.gif

Sadly, most of the fixes posted here are system specific. And marking threads as solved would require people to read.