Will CJ be in GTA V?

xGhostx

Will we see CJ in GTA V? If yes, then what is his role?  

253 members have voted

1. 1. Will we see CJ in GTA V? If yes, then what is his role?

• Yes, he's the main character. =]]
    • Yes, he's the final boss. =]]
    • Yes, just a stranger.
    • Maybe...
    • No way!

Do you think that CJ is gonna be in GTA V (in Los Santos)? We might war with the Grove, who knows...

So, any suggestion guys? Do you CJ to be in GTA V?

No I don't think he will. Also TC you should stop making topics like this. Maybe use search next time? suicidal.gif

Edited by wwinterj

perhapshere

I think we will see him as an insignificant character, like Claude Speed in GTA San Andreas. (<- If you haven't played GTA San Andreas yet... sarcasm.gif)

Nope. I'm sure. (neither Niko bellic )

Some guys of R* said that a new character will come.

CJ's voice actor confirmed on Twitter that he will not be playing any voices in GTAV.

CJ's voice actor confirmed on Twitter that he will not be playing any voices in GTAV.

And then R* stated that no previous era characters will be making a return.

Revolution-XW
CJ WILL NOT be in GTA V,

End of.

You: Yeah but what if-

NO. He won't.

This. icon14.gif

They are so freaking annoying.

They act like 7 years old. If you see people saying no, it means NO.

facedesk.gif

DAMN! im the only one that put CJ as the main character!?! I know its far fetched but that would be tighht AF!

G1T

lets play a game OP

you have the number 8 now you are going to add the number 10 at it, so you get 18. Now withdraw the eighteen with my age.im 18.

now you have the amount f*cks I give about this topic

cheers

Holy f*cking sh*t. I swear some of you are autistic. This has been explained countless times. CJ will not be in GTA V.

lets play a game OP

you have the number 8 now you are going to add the number 10 at it, so you get 18. Now withdraw the eighteen with my age.im 18.

cheers

lol, that "amount of f*cks given" was funny in the beginning. until lil skinny kids started using it over the internet

G1T

lets play a game OP

cheers

lol, that "amount of f*cks given" was funny in the beginning. until lil skinny kids started using it over the internet

Know but im bored, lol

As opposed to big fat adults using it? yawn.gif

GarrowsKai

For the last time, CJ wont be in V. No III era characters will be in V. Get over it.

I'd love if he was, but this has been proven that he won't many times. All the people that actually understand the 2D,3D,and HD era's will understand.

you ever thouht of how old he would be? he would be like 50 years of age. u really think a 50 year old man could be the main character in this game?!

Unlike some people here i don't have a problem with CJ and while he isn't my favorite character in the series he certainly isn't the worst, that would be Claude from GTA III . That being said however i don't think we would see him in GTA V .

Then people make topics this stupid, I vote for the most stupid answer. mercie_blink.gif

you ever thouht of how old he would be? he would be like 50 years of age. u really think a 50 year old man could be the main character in this game?!

look at assasins creed! the protag is around 50 and hes still jumping off buildings into hay piles.

look at assasins creed! the protag is around 50 and hes still jumping off buildings into hay piles.

u compare the realism of AC with the one of GTA?

f*ck off, he still has a point. Though CJ won't be in the game, if we have a protagonist around the age of 50 he won't be "too old." You little sh*ts need to get it through your thick skulls that middle-aged is not the same as some crippled, ninety-year-old man. Fifty is not very old, and there have been plenty of middle-aged men in crime and action movies with no complaints.

I really hope the GTA V protagonist is that Ned Luke character so when I come on these forums I can see you brats bitching and moaning on how he is "too old" because he's around the age of fifty, while everyone else on these forums doesn't give two sh*ts because they're actually mature enough to realize that it isn't a problem while they enjoy the game and you don't.

Why not?

G1T

f*ck off, he still has a point. Though CJ won't be in the game, if we have a protagonist around the age of 50 he won't be "too old." You little sh*ts need to get it through your thick skulls that middle-aged is not the same as some crippled, ninety-year-old man. Fifty is not very old, and there have been plenty of middle-aged men in crime and action movies with no complaints.

I really hope the GTA V protagonist is that Ned Luke character so when I come on these forums I can see you brats bitching and moaning on how he is "too old" because he's around the age of fifty, while everyone else on these forums doesn't give two sh*ts because they're actually mature enough to realize that it isn't a problem while they enjoy the game and you don't.

i assume youre are nearly the age of 50 and feel offended sigh.gif

@ JTN

a 50 year old man who moves to los santos to found a family and thinking of getting kids?

i assume youre are nearly the age of 50 and feel offended sigh.gif

@ JTN

a 50 year old man who moves to los santos to found a family and thinking of getting kids?

Age doesn't matter when you are dealing with maturity; no, I am not fifty. It's obvious most people on this forum are not mature enough to see that a middle-aged protagonist is not a problem, and will complain about anything that doesn't suit their little "young gangsta fantasy".

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

I doubt it. It'd be pretty cool to see the remnants of Grove Street though. Maybe the same cul-de-sac with the same houses on it but cleaned up.