should classical rock have focus in gta v?

ZZCOOL

should focus be put on classical rock?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. should focus be put on classical rock?

• yes as much as san andreas had
    • i would rather have more focus on country
    • no i want more focus on newage music
    • no i want more focus on classic disco like vice city
    • balanced like gta 4

as many of us knows gta games have always had an amazing soundtrack but i can't say i LOVED the soundtrack of iv it never really made any memories like san andreas or vice city did or gta 3

eflc the ballad of gay tony on the other hand had a great selection of disco music i guess i like disco music as it reminded me alot of the feel of vice city

i to be honest want more focus on rock in gta 5 classical rock mainly thats where the memories at i want kdst and radio x making a return ofcourse i also want k-rose to make a return aswell as i listened mostly on KDST radio x and k-rose

RandomNoun

Oh, definitely. I think GTA has always leaned slightly towards Rock anyway. I think there's a bias. But I don't mind that.

ayepocalypse

Same Mostly listened to Radio X, KDST, also Radio Los Santos should come back

RandomNoun

But overall, for the sake of the game, I think it should be balanced well.

If I'm honest I'd rather GTA V be "like" GTA V. It should have it's own type of music but given the choice from the list I went with Vice City as I love the 80's. tounge2.gif

RandomNoun

Vice City's had the best overall soundtrack so far (in terms of the music matching the atmosphere)--but that's to be expected. It's more difficult without hindsight.

I always wanted a classical station to come back. But that's hard to implement, really. Classical music just doesn't work in the same way other music does--especially in a commercial radio context.

BWpunisher

I picked the balance option. Vice City had my favourite music in it though.

G1T

AtomicPunk

I think it should be just like satellite radio; There should be classic rock, classic country, classic rap, then modern stations of all the above--a good mix for everyone.

We gotta have some good ol' country music to listen to while driving out in the backwoods of San An!

All I want is K-ROSE and K-DST.

Of course I would want a Classic Rock station in V. I'm a massive Classic Rock fanboy but it should be balanced.

Lurk Morrison
I think it should be just like satellite radio; There should be classic rock, classic country, classic rap, then modern stations of all the above--a good mix for everyone.

We gotta have some good ol' country music to listen to while driving out in the backwoods of San An!

I agree. A satellite radio with everything for everyone and/or a custom music option for us console players.

Revolution-XW

I agree. A satellite radio with everything for everyone and/or a custom music option for us console players.

This. icon14.gif

I voted for balanced like in GTA IV. Although TBOGT had my fav which was San Juan Sounds.

My favs from past GTAs have been: Radio Los Santos, Radio-X, K-Rose, K-DST?

Remember guys, not everyone has the same likes. wink.gif

If GTA V only has modern music, which I don't care for, I'll just upload the GTA SA soundtrack to the user playlist if it has one.

if this game really plays in the present the focus will be more on modern music.

like u see in the MP them

its would be mor eon electro n stuff. some dnb and dubstep radiostations.

SA was in the early 90s so of course there was classical rock

GTA needs more Metalcore.

I think GTA should have music that marks the setting. but since todays music sucks ass, Let's just have classic rock K-Dst style, because it doesn't get any better then that...

Lurk Morrison

Edit: Stupid iPhone.

Edited by Kurropt Antagonist

I would like new age music. Since this hasnt been done in most of the GTA's. (in my opinion anyways)

Recent pop music.

RandomNoun
Recent pop music.

No. Rockstar wouldn't do it. Pop music isn't even a genre. Hell, it's barely even music.

Rock music is dead as a relevant music genre. There hasn't been any presence of rock in the billboard charts for a few years now. Sure there's classic rock stations in RL and there'll be a classic rock station in V, but that is all.

9322068076_d79a001db2_o.jpg

How would you people feel if Rap had a big focus on gta v? The soundtrack should be balanced so everyone have a nice selection of music they can enjoy, not everyone is into rock.

it would be a nightmare if they thought it would be a good idea to put in friday or baby in there

thats why in my opinion noooo newage music

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

I want Radio X back. That was my favorite station out of all the GTA's.

perhapshere

Balanced, like in GTA IV.

Although I often listened to classical rock in GTA San Andreas, I think that having the possibility to listen to every kind of music is good.

I loved for example Double Clef FM from GTA III, especially when I wanted that Mafia atmosphere. wink.gif

When you say "classical rock" all I can think of is Yngwie Malmsteen.

WhiskeyFoxtrot

I would love Rockstar to include a classical rock station in GTA 5, but I'm not so sure about classical rock having more of a focus above all other stations. An equal balance is always nice. tounge.gif

ikillionaire ii

Massive B <3

Im happy with a mix loved most of gtaIV nd episodes music personally massive B the vibe and then the episodes Vladivostok and the beat were my fave

Edited by ikillionaire ii