As should be GTA V.

98lollo

Hi guys today I wanted to express my ideas on GTA V, and dirivi will be like, then write me your opinion, then I think there will be features of GTA IV, like TV, telephone and so on. But I think there will be many new things to discover. And I hope to be shooting some features of San Andreas. If you want to make GTA V as realistic as possible is not an option to discard. But in my opinion I do not think that GTA V will incur this possibility. At most you could smoke a joint, as in Saint Row 2. Why is this? For the simple reason that it would raise a fuss against GTA V as has happened with GTA IV. For cigarettes and cigars would be an interesting option. What makes our character even more personal. For example, it would be very interesting to see that if we do not smoke for a certain period of time the protagonist begins to go into withdrawal, and become very angry. This raises a number of consequences. For example, the character might react to the insults of passers very aggressively, which could start a riot by the latter does. Of course, going to drug withdrawal the consequences would be far worse. We'll see if Rockstar decides to put these options. As for the mountains If there is a very impressive mountain range that bounds the map, I might be able to walk to get to a certain point, because I do not think we could use in game tools climber. But we must not forget that there will be planes, and most likely it will be possible to superarli.Oltre great mountain that we saw in the trailer (which I think is not a boundary) there are other smaller mountain ranges easily overcome. The question seems obvious, but in reality there are many things to consider. Expect more pictures to give a more precise answer. Instead the map, boys Los Santos is already quite wide not to mention the surrounding areas! I see it difficult to obtain the other two cities. Why should they be just as big as Los Santos .. And there should also remember the Desert! Then the map would be three times as great if not more. The poor were based console to upload any data in my opinion, especially XBOX. I think the simplest things like eating, etc. .. It would be nice to be able to have a job and having to meet several times. Maybe go in 'Office of the Chief destroy i and everything! Seriously, it would be something interesting to watch. We'll see if there will be something in this new chapter. Now I think if there are important times, such as that of work. There will be specific times to meet. For appointments of various kinds, which I believe will be filming the mechanics of GTA IV. As for moving the planes, if there are other two cities that make up the entire state of San Andreas, of course, will be possible to move from one city to another. Quote: Mario Schiavo. smile.gif

Edited by 98lollo
user posted image

You make a clear point. Good work.

GET OVER 1 BILLION IN GTA ONLINE WITH THIS GLITCH

Join the best of the best. Join the Republic of Zee.http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/zeegtaforums

Add me on Xbox: ZeeGTAForums and PS3: mtkgta420

The Continuing Adventures of Zeehttp://www.youtube.com/ZeeGTAForums

http://www.twitch.tv/zeegtaf

Deji is a coward.

I tried reading it, but it's messy as f*ck. Did you not learn to write in school? I know your born in 1998, but damn.

Edited by Hvitdverg

FlavouredMilk

This was sarcasm right? I got lost 2 lines in.

JonasREJCS

Hi guys today I wanted to express my ideas on GTA V, and dirivi will be like, then write me your opinion, then I think there will be features of GTA IV, like TV, telephone and so on. But I think there will be many new things to discover. And I hope to be shooting some features of San Andreas. If you want to make GTA V as realistic as possible is not an option to discard. But in my opinion I do not think that GTA V will incur this possibility. At most you could smoke a joint, as in Saint Row 2. Why is this? For the simple reason that it would raise a fuss against GTA V as has happened with GTA IV. For cigarettes and cigars would be an interesting option. What makes our character even more personal. For example, it would be very interesting to see that if we do not smoke for a certain period of time the protagonist begins to go into withdrawal, and become very angry. This raises a number of consequences. For example, the character might react to the insults of passers very aggressively, which could start a riot by the latter does. Of course, going to drug withdrawal the consequences would be far worse. We'll see if Rockstar decides to put these options. As for the mountains If there is a very impressive mountain range that bounds the map, I might be able to walk to get to a certain point, because I do not think we could use in game tools climber. But we must not forget that there will be planes, and most likely it will be possible to superarli.Oltre great mountain that we saw in the trailer (which I think is not a boundary) there are other smaller mountain ranges easily overcome. The question seems obvious, but in reality there are many things to consider. Expect more pictures to give a more precise answer. Instead the map, boys Los Santos is already quite wide not to mention the surrounding areas! I see it difficult to obtain the other two cities. Why should they be just as big as Los Santos .. And there should also remember the Desert! Then the map would be three times as great if not more. The poor were based console to upload any data in my opinion, especially XBOX. I think the simplest things like eating, etc. .. It would be nice to be able to have a job and having to meet several times. Maybe go in 'Office of the Chief destroy i and everything! Seriously, it would be something interesting to watch. We'll see if there will be something in this new chapter. Now I think if there are important times, such as that of work. There will be specific times to meet. For appointments of various kinds, which I believe will be filming the mechanics of GTA IV. As for moving the planes, if there are other two cities that make up the entire state of San Andreas, of course, will be possible to move from one city to another. Quote: Mario Schiavo.  smile.gif

I think that Rockstar need to focuse on simple things, not only the size of the map and the story, just want they to bring us fun with more things to do in GTA V

FlavouredMilk

You... You quoted it... All of it. WHY?

Snake Without a Tongue

You made it to two lines?

I'm afraid to make fun. He might be foreign.

"Hi guys today I wanted to express my ideas on GTA V, and diriving will be like, then write me your opinion.

I think there will be features of GTA IV, like TV, telephone and so on. But I think there will be many new things to discover. And I hope to be shooting some features of San Andreas. If you want to make GTA V as realistic as possible is not an option to discard. But in my opinion I do not think that GTA V will incur this possibility.

At most you could smoke a joint, as in Saint Row 2. Why is this? For the simple reason that it would raise a fuss against GTA V as has happened with GTA IV. For cigarettes and cigars would be an interesting option. What makes our character even more personal. For example, it would be very interesting to see that if we do not smoke for a certain period of time the protagonist begins to go into withdrawal, and become very angry. This raises a number of consequences. For example, the character might react to the insults of passers very aggressively, which could start a riot by the latter does. Of course, going to drug withdrawal the consequences would be far worse. We'll see if Rockstar decides to put these options.

As for the mountains If there is a very impressive mountain range that bounds the map, I might be able to walk to get to a certain point, because I do not think we could use in game tools climber. But we must not forget that there will be planes, and most likely it will be possible to superarli.Oltre great mountain that we saw in the trailer (which I think is not a boundary) there are other smaller mountain ranges easily overcome. The question seems obvious, but in reality there are many things to consider. Expect more pictures to give a more precise answer.

Instead the map, boys Los Santos is already quite wide not to mention the surrounding areas! I see it difficult to obtain the other two cities. Why should they be just as big as Los Santos .. And there should also remember the Desert! Then the map would be three times as great if not more. The poor were based console to upload any data in my opinion, especially XBOX.

I think the simplest things like eating, etc. .. It would be nice to be able to have a job and having to meet several times. Maybe go in 'Office of the Chief destroy i and everything! Seriously, it would be something interesting to watch. We'll see if there will be something in this new chapter. Now I think if there are important times, such as that of work. There will be specific times to meet. For appointments of various kinds, which I believe will be filming the mechanics of GTA IV.

As for moving the planes, if there are other two cities that make up the entire state of San Andreas, of course, will be possible to move from one city to another. Quote: Mario Schiavo."

A bit easier to digest. But english is not this guys first language. Leave him alone.

FlavouredMilk

You made it to two lines?

I'm afraid to make fun. He might be foreign.

Not that two lines in was making sense, I just read it word for word, but it stopped me.

Maybe it was originally written in something other than English and then translated with Goggle or something?

WhiskeyFoxtrot

I get what you're saying. "For cigarettes and cigars would be an interesting option" Indeed, being able to smoke a cigar/cigarette would be a nice touch. "For example, it would be very interesting to see that if we do not smoke for a certain period of time the protagonist begins to go into withdrawal, and become very angry." But, I don't know if I'd go this far. Seems like it would be more of a hassle to have this feature in the game than anything. Plus, I think they would end up spending too much time on such a small detail. Great in theory, but probably not so great in practice. "great mountain that we saw in the trailer (which I think is not a boundary)" I sure hope that mountain isn't just a non scalable boundary! I would love to be able to climb it. I'm sure we have no worries on that regard though, considering we see hikers in the trailer.

Edited by xFrostByte77x

FlavouredMilk
Goggle

... Always did cause blurry translations.

Flight180Victim

What an awful thread. None it even makes sense.

CJ killed Ryder
In GTA:SA Beta you could smoke some cigarettes. But it was cut from the final version. Sadly. confused.gif I hope we'll see that feature in GTA V. smile.gif

No, that would promote smoking.

In GTA:SA Beta you could smoke some cigarettes. But it was cut from the final version. Sadly. confused.gif I hope we'll see that feature in GTA V. smile.gif

Nobodys gonna go "I saw somone smoking in a video game...I better try it"

You underestimate the stupidity of today's youth

johnny_zoo

It depends on how 'cool' they make it. You'd be surprised how people are easily influenced by a games content.

mdniterder

You underestimate the stupidity of today's youth

And the genius of lawyers and the laziness of parents.

Let's ban smoking in movies as well then.

user posted image

THEMANatwar

Let's ban smoking in movies as well then.

Its banned in most TV shows.... (don't hold me to it)

mdniterder

Well in family guy, you can see peter smoke crack or Stewie smoking in a dupe of william shatner's rocket man

baguvix_wanrltw

In South Park Randy and others smoke weed.

In The Simpsons Homer smokes weed and Lisa smokes cigarettes.

In Futurama there are lots of smokers.

In Weeds... well, maybe you can guess.

Even in Scrubs they had smokers smoking.

I do believe you're talking out of your ass sir wink.gif

ThisThatSwag

Technically at the age you can buy the game you can smoke correct me if I'm wrong? And I don't see the point. Some ppl who smoke have triggers. One thing I always hated about gta and movies is whenever someone lights one up and takes a drag I have the urge too.

Hell I thought it was satisfactory picking up someone's cig In IV and throwing it at a cop and booking ass.

Edit: iPhones errors making me sound like OP

mdniterder
In South Park Randy and others smoke weed.

In The Simpsons Homer smokes weed and Lisa smokes cigarettes.

In Futurama there are lots of smokers.

In Weeds... well, maybe you can guess.

Even in Scrubs they had smokers smoking.

I do believe you're talking out of your ass sir wink.gif

Yes loved the episode of SP and the weed, Medicinal Chicken was the episode i believe..

I read the replies and forgot this was the GTA:V section.

Locked due to off-topic spam.

OP: Use the wishlist thread for for your small ideas. icon14.gif

fV9tG4b.gif