As more days pass with no info...

SmileyHam

...the stupider people get. Like me.

Everyone is spamming topics just so they can talk about something.

Rockstar you better be getting somewhere with this. I'm losing my patience. barf8bd.gif

Yes yes R* read this they will now surely give info!!!.

U Mirin' Brah?

Make sure to PM me if you're aware.

"The problem with the world is that the stupid people like pictures of famous people saying sh*t they never said and put it all over the goddam internet." - Albert Einstein

"It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Yes yes R* read this they will now surely give info!!!.

yes they will. you have me to thank.

Racecarlock

Dude, you now have 4 topics on the front page created within minutes of eachother. Slow down, buddy.

Los Santos citizen

yeah well you're not the only who wants info get over it

Dude, you now have 4 topics on the front page created within minutes of eachother. Slow down, buddy.

1 was created like 2 days ago.

3 created today.

I am slow. That's the problem. If I was fast I would've had like 100 threads right now on the front page.

Billy_isbob

Can you really blame R* watching you guys Suffer is Fun that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif almost as good as playing GTAV ALMOST

G1T

FlavouredMilk

If you were smart, you'd have none.

Have you actually made a decent post? Actually no... Can anyone else SAY they've made one?

this thread is about me, not you. alright? so get out.

Can you really blame R* watching you guys Suffer is Fun that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif almost as good as playing GTAV ALMOST

wat

BWpunisher

The more days pass, the less I give a f*ck.

Especially after today.

G1T

FlavouredMilk

this thread is about me, not you. alright? so get out.

This is the GTA V section.

Your thread is out of place.

Have you actually made a decent post? Actually no... Can anyone else SAY they've made one?

Have you made any threads? No. That's because you're afraid you're going to get hated like you're doing with me. So leave.

Billy_isbob
Can you really blame R* watching you guys Suffer is Fun that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif  almost as good as playing GTAV ALMOST

wat

For me atleast... watching all you guys being tortured is very enjoyable i masturbate to it

G1T

FlavouredMilk

Have you made any threads? No. That's because you're afraid you're going to get hated like you're doing with me. So leave.

No, I've not made a thread because there is NOTHING worth making one about, understand?

I'm smart enough to know GTA V has been stripped to it's bones and removed of the marrow already, there's nothing new.

So, I just add to others threads, whether they be speculations, wishes or questions, I don't need to make pointless threads, because other members are making worthy ones, unlike you.

So, stop with the pathetic assumptions about me. You're not succeeding in making a point.

Now excuse me whilst I go and contribute to something worthy.

baguvix_wanrltw
For me atleast... watching all you guys being tortured is very enjoyable i masturbate to it

Wow, another 12 year old who just got linked to 4chan by his "kewl buddies" and is spouting his newly learned sh*t on GTAF. You're so original!!!

I'm smart enough to know GTA V has been stripped to it's bones and removed of the marrow already, there's nothing new. user posted image

No, I've not made a thread because there is NOTHING worth making one about, understand?

I'm smart enough to know GTA V has been stripped to it's bones and removed of the marrow already, there's nothing new.

So, I just add to others threads, whether they be speculations, wishes or questions, I don't need to make pointless threads, because other members are making worthy ones, unlike you.

So, stop with the pathetic assumptions about me. You're not succeeding in making a point.

Now excuse me whilst I go and contribute to something worthy.

If there is nothing new to talk about then why do you continue to add on spam threads and other topics that have already been talked about? Because you have nothing better to do than attack others and think you're the big hero here.

You have nothing to talk about and are adding more useless info on top of others just to seem like an important person. So leave and don't return.

Can you really blame R* watching you guys Suffer is Fun that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif  almost as good as playing GTAV ALMOST

wat

I would expect this sh*t from the asshole that claimed he saw the GI cover early. Grow up.....

Billy_isbob

Wow, another 12 year old who just got linked to 4chan by his "kewl buddies" and is spouting his newly learned sh*t on GTAF. You're so original!!!

? i just said i like watching you people harrow with no GTAV info idk it maked my tummy warm knowing people had hope today and it was lost just me inlove.gif

G1T

BWpunisher

? i just said i like watching you people harrow with no GTAV info idk it maked my tummy warm knowing people had hope today and it was lost just me inlove.gif

Kindly f*ck off.

Thanks.

G1T

You're clearly 5

Billy_isbob

You're clearly 5

What's the problem from getting enjoyment from other peoples distress? just let me be. confused.gif

G1T

ClassicLugeMick

It has added a bit of new enjoyment to this forum. You can watch the people with some logic talk, then the "impatient" will begin attacking them, using lots of profanity, showing their real maturity level. It has been a good, interesting read these past few months.

You're clearly 5

What's the problem from getting enjoyment from other peoples distress? just let me be. confused.gif

Ok ok ok. It's just the way you're acting.

BWpunisher

You're clearly 5

It's the way you're doing it.

It's annoying.

LOL'ing at this is okay, because I did too. But no need to act like a 5 year old about it.

G1T

fridaynightscream

Some kid at school was so hyped for GTA V and he loved the trailer. But now cause of no info he went insane and lives in an asylum. I visited him and he was sitting in a corner saying "There should be GTA V stuff by NOW. THERE NEEDS TO BEEEEEEEEE! GOOOOOOOOOOD! NOOOOOOOOOOO!" He actually told me when someone gives him a copy of GTA V on Xbox 360 he will regain sanity. He was my best friend. GOD DAMN YOU ROCKSTAR! YOU MADE MY BEST FRIEND LOSE HIS SANITY CASE YOU ARE SELFISH ARE DON'T GIVE ANY INFO! RELEASE INFO NOW YOU SICK BASTARDS!

ThisIsHorosho

Especially after today.

whats up grammar nazi feeling bad lately?...

Live is Life nana nana na...

Especially after today.

whats up grammar nazi feeling bad lately?...

I see you still aren't done attacking people , right ? I hope someone puts you in your place .