Listen to the trailer with GTA VC theme.

SmileyHam

Epic sh*t. Only because GTA VC had the best theme song of all the GTA games. Ends right where the title appears after the airplane enters the city.

Epic stuff.

Edited by SmileyHam

you didnt even give us a link

Is it that hard to look up on youtube GTA V trailer and GTA VC theme?

Bellic 4 life

O.o

^^

My reaction to the perfect sync-up between the music and the trailer.

O.o

^^

My reaction to the perfect sync-up between the music and the trailer.

Yes I know. I got a nostalgic orgasm.

WedgeAntilles

Wow we really are going nuts if people are doing this! Either way that's awesome how well it works!

Wanztnabel

The ending is amazing. When the V logo appears and the music fades out. Bah. Perfect.

You guys do know that every single song in the world goes with the V trailer and is in 'sync' with it, because that is how music is made. With a 4/4 scale thing.

It's not 'amazing' or a 'conspiracy' that the VC tune is in sync with the V trailer. ANY song would go with it. Go on, try it.

You guys do know that every single song in the world goes with the V trailer and is in 'sync' with it, because that is how music is made. With a 4/4 scale thing.

It's not 'amazing' or a 'conspiracy' that the VC tune is in sync with the V trailer. ANY song would go with it. Go on, try it.

Just for sh*ts and giggles try this song. Syncs with it? Not at all. Infact I've tried several songs and none sync.

baguvix_wanrltw

Damn, they really do sync up... the first 40 seconds are a perfect match, later it gets a little less perfect but still good; and then towards the end it's perfect again.

lazyboy: The point is that when a sudden change occurs on the screen, it also does in the music. That's a weird coincidence, to say the least.

RandomNoun

But what if it's in triple time, or some other compound time signature? Someone try matching it up with a waltz!

IM_YOUR_GOD

Not every song. Use Soulja Boy Superman or Kanye West Runnaway and look how funny it will play out.

user posted image

Use Soulja Boy Superman or Kanye West Runnaway and--

No thanks!

LOL good one.

And about my other post.

I guess not EVERY song works, just quite alot.

So you shouldn't really be excited when a song works with the trailer.

Use Soulja Boy Superman or Kanye West Runnaway and--

No thanks!

LOL good one.

And about my other post.

I guess not EVERY song works, just quite alot.

So you shouldn't really be excited when a song works with the trailer.

I just thought it was a neat thing. Never made a conspiracy about it. bored.gif

Love how the ending is synced up perfectly for the song

spacer.png

The Milkman

Like it when the saxophone starts playing during the robbery scene.

I'm okay with the choice of song R* made for the trailer. But it's always good to get some nostalgia :>

universetwisters

I know if you play pink floyd's "dark side of the moon" album over "wizard of oz", it looks really good

who the f*ck thought of that, anyway I'll probably go watch "the perfect storm" and listen to the "wreck of the edmund fitzgerald", see if i start anything

sTgL5iS.png

Far out I literally got goosebumps. 0:20 - 0:29 bought back so much f*ck memories from 2003. I'm on iPad so I can't watch them together, but just the vice city theme feels so awesome.

Goosebumps, nostalgia and Vice City go well together.

grope_4_that_date

Epic sh*t. Only because GTA VC had the best theme song of all the GTA games. Ends right where the title appears after the airplane enters the city.

Epic stuff.

You know...................... he's actually right! That was frickin awesome!

gtamann123
I know if you play pink floyd's "dark side of the moon" album over "wizard of oz", it looks really good

who the f*ck thought of that, anyway I'll probably go watch "the perfect storm" and listen to the "wreck of the edmund fitzgerald", see if i start anything

I heard it was "The Wall" that synced up with the Wizard of OZ

NotoriousKiller

Hardly fits that much only certain scenes GTA LCS and SA had better themes and they also fit in with the trailer, all the themes seem to kick up at the robbery part