Should you be able to date men?

CJ killed Ryder

CJ killed Ryder

In GTA IV, you was able to meet Kike, Carmen and Alex on the internet. Those are the only girls datable.

Should all girls on the internet be datable? And should you be able to date men?

That would be an improvement...

no. its gonna have some serious issue with some countries like mine where its illegal to even be gay

scarface910
no. its gonna have some serious issue with some countries like mine where its illegal to even be gay

It should be an open option like in bully, where you could kiss boys...

Yeah we should also drive bright pink cars with a penis on the hood with a huge pink flower decal on the side and we should be able to play some pop music like jedward and one direction

_GTAFREAK_

Finding possible future "business partners" for the main story via the Internet, yes.

This could even be another way of finding some more of those NPC missions or random encounters or whatever you want to call it.

But date them, hell no.

Aw hell no! If you want to kiss men or engage in poophole intercourse, be free to mod the game. I don't want any of that gay propaganda in a fine game such as GTA.

mooonlights

Incoming gay-hate sh*tstorm.

I don't really care either way, dating is boring anyway.

Incoming gay-hate sh*tstorm.

I don't really care either way, dating is boripng anyway.

Agreed, I never bothered with the dating unless it was a must for the mission.

Who cares but it would be Controversial.

U Mirin' Brah?

Make sure to PM me if you're aware.

"The problem with the world is that the stupid people like pictures of famous people saying sh*t they never said and put it all over the goddam internet." - Albert Einstein

"It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

No, not because there is anything wrong with it, but because it wouldn't fit from the character. It's clear from the trailer that he cares about his family, and so it just wouldn't feel right if he was going around dating men. I don't really think it would be right if he could meet up with women either, but I suppose that would make more sense.

Gay jokes are not funny, cum on guuuuuys

I was going to make a gay joke, BUTT f*ck IT!.

U Mirin' Brah?

"The problem with the world is that the stupid people like pictures of famous people saying sh*t they never said and put it all over the goddam internet." - Albert Einstein

1whitebuddah

DONT TOUCH THAT MMMMKAAAY, DONT TOUCH THAT OR IL RAPE IN THE MOUTH MMKAY IL RAPE YOU IN THE f*ckING MOUTH MMMKAY

Bohan Bomber
Gay jokes are not funny, cum on guuuuuys

I see what you did there.

"Cum on guys"

I'd be a horrible magician cause Ill f*ck a trick up

Whoa nelly, tell Angelina Jolie I'm ready

With petroleum jelly to smear it all over me belly

ugotsmoked

Absolutely phukking not, I want to play as user posted image.

Why would I want to play as user posted image

bane.jpg

Absolutely phukking not, I want to play as user posted image.

Why would I want to play as user posted image

You got something against bold people don't you?.

U Mirin' Brah?

Remember the ishstorm with bully (you could kiss guys)?

Yeah...

baguvix_wanrltw

That reminds me of the South Park episode with the "bunch of pissed off fa**ots"... actually I found the biker DLC for IV far more gay than TBOGT.

ThisIsHorosho

I'd rather play as lesbian protag being able to meet her girlfriends...

Live is Life nana nana na...

It should be an open option like in bully, where you could kiss boys...

Agreed.

Well we did kinda in IV. Although it was only to murder him and his brother (or was it is his cousin), Niko wasn't a very gentle lover. I don't see a problem with it as long as it fits the character. It shouldn't just be in there for the sake of it.

That sucks... Seriously. People who make such laws should be analy raped by a bear...

OT: Well, it depends if they specify that they are heterosexual then no, it's a character limitation, if they do not specify that, then by all means its for the player to choose.

If the protagonist is the guy in the trailer, disregard that option imediately, he seems pretty straight to me...

Edited by Turbojohn

That sucks... Seriously. People who make such laws should be analy raped by a bear...

Do you mean the animal, or do you mean a large heavy set gay man with facial hair?

Doesn't it make the person who made this thread gay for creating a thread to date men in a game?

Bring out the Russian Torture Whip.

theVfactor

I dont think having a gay protag would be fun.. I mean hes supposed to be some hard-headed criminal.