Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,209 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jonesizzle

NBA Discussion

Not A Nice Person

Stevens Adams is an above average center at best, it's funny OKC fans think different.

Jonesizzle

NBA players think otherwise... peep the respect he gets and the stat lines he puts up. by the way nice person, I can't tell which teams balls you're clinging from as of late. Warriors? Rockets? You've expressed love for the Wolves, the fanboyism you have for Ben Simmons ala the Sixers and has admitted to being a Knicks fan originally,... so what's up man?

Edited by DOOM!

Not A Nice Person

Players... what players? Rookies/scrubs like Lonzo Ball don't count.

I'm a Durant fan looking upon Wolves/Sixers potential to get be championship caliber teams in a way OKC will not.

Joakim needs to just be quiet, you're robbing this franchise might as well go with it. But I'm confused why the Knicks are throwing money at him with little tine?

Edited by Nice Person

Chaise

Players... what players? Rookies/scrubs like Lonzo Ball don't count.

Lots of players respect Steven Adams man, Jimmy Butler gave him a lot of praise a few weeks ago saying he was the strongest player in the game. Sure he isn't Embiid or Cousins but he is still a very good center that can absolutely dominate at times, and someone that any team would be happy as hell to have him.

Zello

Blake Griffin gets traded to the Pistons

wFTzJyF.jpg?1

Chaise

Holy sh*t Cavaliers traded like half their team lol.

Zello

Wtf LeBron is getting rid of everyone lol

Chaise

Wtf LeBron is getting rid of everyone lolYup even tho Lebron says he has nothing to do with management stuff these trades definitely feel like he had a lot of influence in them haha. Especially the Lakers trade since now the Lakers should have enough cap space to sign him this offseason.

Tokasmoka

#%^& this league.

El Dildo

nobody gives a flying f/ck about the all-star game [evidently] but this has gotta' be the funniest sh/t I've seen in years.

this rendition of the National Anthem was so bad that it made Colin Kaepernick stand up...

Funktipus

nobody gives a flying f/ck about the all-star game [evidently] but this has gotta' be the funniest sh/t I've seen in years.

this rendition of the National Anthem was so bad that it made Colin Kaepernick stand up...

Carl Lewis' was the worst, but this is up there, lol.

DrSweatySphincter

Chaise

Well Lebron may have f*cked Cleveland for the future if he does end up leaving, but he did get them their first championship in like 60 or something years and that makes up for it in my book.

I think this years playoffs might be the best we've had in a while. I still think it will be Cavs vs Warriors again for a 4th time in a row, but it won't be as easy as past years. I could see both the Rockets and Thunder giving the Warriors a tough very close series, and in the east Raptors, Celtics, and maybe Wizards could challenge the Cavs for sure.

Zello

That Cavs team is not built for the future if LeBron leaves unless Clarkson and Nance develop into stars. LeBron is bad at developing players which is why he always ends up on a team full of older vets. I wonder what would have happened if they had kept Wiggins instead of trading him.

The Cavs got rid of Kyrie and Waiters. The only homegrown talent they have left is Tristan Thompson and they tried to get rid of him mainly because of that max contract they gave him and he's been playing like sh*t.

Edited by Zello

Jonesizzle

it's not LeBrons job to develope players. He makes everyone around him better, but putting blame on him for players not developing is ridiculous.

He wants a team full of vets because he wants to win now. he spent nearly a decade in cleveland trying to work with scrubs and it clearly didn't work, so I don't blame him for wanting Love over Wiggins, although it would've been interesting to see Wiggins with LeBron.

Edited by DOOM!

Triple Vacuum Seal

Even though they won a 'ship after choosing Love over Wiggins, the Cavs were doomed the second they pissed away that opportunity to have the young Wiggins, Kyrie, and Lebron on the same squad.

But then again, today's Golden State would still be Golden State come finals time.

Zello

Imagine if they kept Anthony Bennett he would have ended up playing better with LeBron maybe.

Chaise

Imagine if they kept Anthony Bennett he would have ended up playing better with LeBron maybe.

Might have saved his NBA career if he had got to play with Lebron. Still he wouldn't have been but average at best even with Lebron, dude is one of the biggest busts in sports history imo.

Only bigger busts in sports I can think of then Bennett is Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell, and Greg Oden lol.

GTA3Rockstar

All the Rockets do is WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Hopefully Denver can squeak into the 8th seed but will probably just go out right away lol

Zello

I think the Rockets could beat the Warriors and make the finals but it is only the regular season and CP3 has never really gotten far in the playoffs.

Funktipus

Knicks have gone 45 years without a championship, 1 playoff series win in nearly 19 years, 5 years with no playoff appearances, lottery bound for the 3rd time in 4 years, the worst owner in professional sports, $72 mil tied up in Joakim Noah, a clown president in Steve Mills who gave Tim Hardaway Jr. a $71 mil contract and the team features four less-than-stellar point guards. Knicks make the Cleveland Browns look like a model franchise, and there's no hope in sight.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/knicks-imitate-sixers-similar-turnaround-article-1.3902233

Not A Nice Person

I think the Rockets could beat the Warriors and make the finals but it is only the regular season and CP3 has never really gotten far in the playoffs.

You wish

Jonesizzle

You wish

gotta love your elaborate response. very, insightful and thought provoking. Warriors have been having some injury problems, if they continue in the playoffs it's really likely the Rockets could pose a threat. But until then, warriors are set to win the west again with the Cavs coming out of the east. LeBron is playing amazing right now and if that leads into the playoffs then they will make it through the east. James Harden should be MVP, but voters have made questionable decisions before.

Chaise

Yeah Harden is getting the MVP no doubt even though I think Lebron deserves it more.

Warriors better hope the Thunder don't fall to the 7th seed, because without Steph Curry in the 1st round I would favor the Thunder in that series.

Not A Nice Person

gotta love your elaborate response. very, insightful and thought provoking. Warriors have been having some injury problems, if they continue in the playoffs it's really likely the Rockets could pose a threat. But until then, warriors are set to win the west again with the Cavs coming out of the east. LeBron is playing amazing right now and if that leads into the playoffs then they will make it through the east. James Harden should be MVP, but voters have made questionable decisions before.

I dont need to say much though, thinking the Warriors would go down without a fight is a delusional pipe dream tbh. And Thunder-Warriors will be an easy sweep injury or not.

Jonesizzle

Yeah Harden is getting the MVP no doubt even though I think Lebron deserves it more.

Warriors better hope the Thunder don't fall to the 7th seed, because without Steph Curry in the 1st round I would favor the Thunder in that series.

you're smoking from a crack pipe if you truthfully believe that. Warriors would sweep the Thunder without Steph, easily. not unless a unseen playoff carmelo unveils himself and PG13 plays lights out, then they have a very slight chance. Everyone besides Westbrook and Adams should be leaving next season, including the head coach.