Money is Evrything

ZoomZoom

Should money be hard to find??  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Should money be hard to find??

• Make money extremely hard to get.
    • Make money hard to get.
    • Make money very hard-to-get source.
    • Have a money cheat, so the value of money will be decreased.

Money is something that we GTA players, loved to have. Money as one of the things you see in every GTA game. But, we need to think more of money in the upcoming GTA V. We have spent money mainly on these-Safe-houses, Weapons, Prostitutes, Cars, Cops and Hospital fees. But we have spent them quite a lot unwisely, huh??? In some GTA games we saw cheats that increase our dollar amount. In these games we spend money rashly and smply type a cheat and you are rich again. So, the players don't care of money. We saw this in SA too, but money was not what we needed most in GTA SA. There were other things such as Respect. In GTA VC ways to increase our dollar amount was limited here. It was good. But the point is money should have its standard, it should be hard to get thing. If you think so, please VOTE!!!

Rolf Harris

If money was hard to come by (like the early stages of IV narrative), it would give places like gun dealers, fast food restaurants and clothes stores a lot more value - rather than how it was, where it was like going in and picking up items because they looked cool rather than because of their price.

Price didn't matter. It should.

Revolution-XW

All that really depends on how expensive things are in the game, such as: Houses, guns, etc...

I chose hard to get, lets not exagerate. sneaky2.gif

Let me know if car dealerships are in GTA V, then I'll answer... tounge.gif

MIKON8ERISBACK

The problem is that GTA IV had lots of potential money sources, but a very limited array of things that you could spend it on.

_GTAFREAK_

Let me know if car dealerships are in GTA V, then I'll answer... tounge.gif

This, and a huge list of wanted vehicles to deliver at some warehouse or docks, Import/export style.

Then, I'll be happy. smile.gif

EDIT: I loved the way we could become rich just by delivering some import cars in SA... a great way to get some money indeed.

Edited by _GTAFREAK_

I like the idea of having to decide whether I buy this flat or this car or ammunition...

All that really depends on how expensive things are in the game, such as: Houses, guns, etc...user posted image

I never actually bought guns etc from the dealers.. I thought they were way over priced.. always got ammo from missions etc.

I did however spend a lot of money in VC, buying every property.

Money should play an important part and there should be a NEED to use it.

I never actually bought guns etc from the dealers.. I thought they were way over priced.. always got ammo from missions etc.

I did however spend a lot of money in VC, buying every property.

Money should play an important part and there should be a NEED to use it.

Exactly, money should be given its right.

I've been playing GTA for long years, but I didn't care about how much money I got in any of the games. Why? Because GTA money is worthless, and has no purpose, at least in the past.

If you just did the missions, you got enough money to buy all the things that can be bought.

In GTA V maybe the role of money will be more significant than before. smile.gif

1whitebuddah

in san andreas all you had to do was finish the first few missions, buy the closest house to the betting shop and bet all your money on the highest bet, if it fails just load up the game and do it all again, within about half an hour you will have 100's of millions of dollars.

i wouldn't want it too hard to get but i just want it to have a purpose, be able to spend it , you know?

Money has to be worth something with in GTA.. I want to work hard to be able to buy houses and (if that's possible) cars...

Gold Standard

I'd also like being able to spend the money on a lot of things too. Not just hotdogs and clothes.

Original Light

Price didn't matter. It should.

Those RPG's in GTA IV costed $8000 per rocket. I would only buy two or so during the times of the game where money was hard to come by, even at the end of the game, it would put a gap in my funds.

So they already did in some ways. Not enough though.

Capricornus

I say make the money hard to come by, especially if there are a plethora of things to spend them money on. (Apartments, Houses, Yachts, Rare Cars, Weapons, Clothes ect)

Let's say you want to buy a nice ass home in a up-scaled part of LS, and it costs about 1.5 million in game. Being that money would be very hard to come by, it would be difficult to get this place that would ultimately come with a ton of perks. I would love the challenge.

caprisig.jpg

The problem is that GTA IV had lots of potential money sources, but a very limited array of things that you could spend it on.

This. It really doesn't matter how hard or easy money is to get. What matters is what we can do with our money.

Making money hard to get won't stop players having more money than they know what to do with.

ThisIsHorosho

for a god's sake its not how easy or hard to get it issue...its amount of stuff to spend it on! turn.gif and it's been discussed plenty of times...someone forgot there's search function...

Live is Life nana nana na...

NotoriousKiller

It has to be real hard to get and we gotta have tons of things to blow cash on. Need to make it realistic, we gotta think about our paper and show no sympathy for anybody that f*cks with it. biggrin.gif

Make money hard to get, but have a cheat but if you use a cheat you can't auto save, earn achievements/trophies, and you can not turn a cheat-save back to a legit save like Saints Row 2.

ResidentPSYCHO

Cheats- just don't use them.

The more ways to earn money the better.

1:Jobs(pilot,helicopter tour guide,bounty hunter)

2:Investment opportunities(100's of small businesses on the internet and 5-20% could randomly become quite successful later on in the game.)

3:businesses: taking over/starting restaurants, delivery services, car dealerships etc).

4:Burglary/pickpocketing.

5:Missions

6:Renting properties/Landlord

7:To make this effective the biggest money earners such as businesses and investment should have a Very good chance that you would Lose a lot of Money. This creates a balance.

So in summary I hope it is difficult but with wise choices and enough time spent 'helping' your investments in the game you should be able to eventually afford anything you want legitimately.