GTA V RPG [XBOX360]

LouisRPG

GTA V RPG

Hey, I know GTA V isn't out yet but I already want to make an RPG for XBOX 360. You can be just a normal civilian, police, criminal of part of the mafia user posted image you can choose one of those. You will have to discuss with the don if he wants you in that rang. You should check wikipedia if you don't know the functions of those ranks. You can only be a don if you have roleplayed more in the past. You can choose your own family name as long as it is Italian. There will be some new rules so make sure you check them.

Rules

- Do not kill people for no reason.

- You know those regular rules just be realistic

- To steal a car you have to enter and exit the car 10 times so 5 times enter 5 times exit and you have stolen this car. If it is an exotic car you have to do this 20 times 10 times enter 10 times exit.

- Everybody will start with 200 dollar.

- Families will have 10K dollar and will have to split it over their members and spend it at guns.

- There will be a shop where you can buy stuff.

- Somebody will own that shop and will have to spend every week 2.5K to buy their things in. If your'e the shop owner you can decide your own prices. You can sell your stuff to. If you want to sell less things like some guns you can't sell than you will have to spend less like 2K but if you want to sell more guns and other stuff you will have to spend every week more like 3K. You can sell your shop to. Maybe there will be more shops but we will start with just one shop.

- There can be gangs to but not in the begin.

- If you are hit in your leg you cant walk just crowl so if the police hits you, you have to stop running. Always roleplay with the police.

- I will register everything so if you have earned some money with things you will have to send me an pm.

More rules comming soon.

Fill this in:

Name:

Type of person Criminal/Civilian/Police (You can always request a rang of a don but if you want to be a soldier you will have to ask the capo):

Family(Optional):

Rang Family (Optional):

Gamertag:

Families:

Bonanno Crime Family:

Don: Joseph Bonanno Gamertag: XZ Bulbasaur ZX

Sotto Capo/Underboss: ...

Consiglieri: ...

Capo: ...

Soldiers 1: ...

Soldiers 2: ...

Soldiers 3: ...

Sorry for my bad english im from Holland.

I know its early but I just wanted to make the first roleplaygame biggrin.gif

If you have any questions you can pm me or post is here.

Sgt. Foley

Name: Michael Weather

Type of person Criminal/Civilian/Police (You can always request a rang of a don but if you want to be a soldier you will have to ask the capo): Civilian

Family(Optional): Parents died, 1 brother

Rang Family (Optional): None

Gamertag: nP Triickz

You Win.

I'm done.

Official General

@ OP

You silly man. Where are you going with this Mafia stuff in your RPG idea for GTA V ?? Since when was the Mafia a significant part of the modern Los Angeles underworld ?? The answer is that they are not, so your idea looks unrealistic and out of place if you gonna be using all these Mafioso themes. You should have used either street gangs or Mexican drug cartels, not the Mafia.

Bellic 4 life

Just be quiet Official General.

Name: Liam McRourke

Type of Person: Civilian

Gamertag: ph34r m3 now

Official General

What a bullsh*t fantasy RPG world for GTA V. A bunch of Italian Mafia crime families in LA battling it out - man you are so stupid.

Bellic 4 life
What a bullsh*t fantasy RPG world for GTA V. A bunch of Italian Mafia crime families in LA battling it out - man you are so stupid.

Let's see you make one. I don't see any reason why the mob could not be involved in a FICTIONAL representation of LA.

Official General

Let's see you make one. I don't see any reason why the mob could not be involved in a FICTIONAL representation of LA.

Look at what the OP wrote. "The name of your crime family/gang has to be Italian" - what a supreme fool he is. The Mafia barely exist in LA and yet he's talking about an exclusively Mafia-theme underworld in his RPG idea. He completely ignores the Hispanic and Black street gangs, the Mexican drug cartels and other crime groups that are actually much more significant than the Mafia in LA n real-life. But the fool still chooses to go down that played-out Mafia route, even when it's not realistic. I can't take this sh*t seriously.

Bellic 4 life

Look at what the OP wrote. "The name of your crime family/gang has to be Italian" - what a supreme fool he is. The Mafia barely exist in LA and yet he's talking about an exclusively Mafia-theme underworld in his RPG idea. He completely ignores the Hispanic and Black street gangs, the Mexican drug cartels and other crime groups that are actually much more significant than the Mafia in LA n real-life. But the fool still chooses to go down that played-out Mafia route, even when it's not realistic. I can't take this sh*t seriously.

Are your parents ignoring you today? That's no reason for your 10-year old self to troll threads. Once again, leave. And honestly, he can do that, as an RPG, you can limit what factions can be used.

GarrowsKai

Not to get involved in a flame war (partly because I have no idea what this RPG thing is about) but I'd think that a Hispanic Cartel or Street Gang type structure would be more interesting. The whole Mafia thing has been done to death over numerous formats, would be nice to see the proper structure of different crime syndicates.

Official General

Are your parents ignoring you today? That's no reason for your 10-year old self to troll threads. Once again, leave.

No I won't leave. Who are you ? Someone important ? Nah I don't think you are. I won't leave, now what ??

@ Garrowskai

Not to mention very unrealistic and far-fetched!

Bellic 4 life

Are your parents ignoring you today? That's no reason for your 10-year old self to troll threads. Once again, leave.

No I won't leave. Who are you ? Someone important ? Nah I don't think you are. I won't leave, now what ??

@ Garrowskai

Seems like it might be time for your curfew soon.

And, GarrowsKai, that's not to say they can't be added. If anyone talks to the OP, it should be okay to add them.

Official General

@ Garrowskai

And, GarrowsKai, that's not to say they can't be added. If anyone talks to the OP, it should be okay to add them.

Well I'm not going anywhere until I feel like it, so I really have no clue as to what curfew you are on about. Stop with the internet hardman nonsense already, you obviously cannot remove my presence from here. (unless you are mod, which you are not).

@ OP

Change up your idea before you get more flack from others.

Hmm could be fun and since this is a RPG I won't use my real name.

Name: Officer Winter (makes it more easy to remember me)

Type of person Criminal/Civilian/Police (You can always request a rang of a don but if you want to be a soldier you will have to ask the capo): Police

Family(Optional): I did have family until they was killed in a "accident". moto_whistle.gif

Rang Family (Optional): None

Gamertag: See Sig.

I don't see any reason why the mob could not be involved in a FICTIONAL representation of LA.

This ^

So everyone f*ck off and leave this guy alone.

Bellic 4 life

@ Garrowskai

Well I'm not going anywhere until I feel like it, so I really have no clue as to what curfew you are on about. Stop with the internet hardman nonsense already, you obviously cannot remove my presence from here. (unless you are mod, which you are not).

@ OP

Change up your idea before you get more flack from others.

He's catching flak from you, and no one else.

C'mon guys, this thread is a bit of fun. Let the OP run his RPG.

CobraDeath69

You say you want it to be realistic, yet ONLY Mafia Families sarcasm.gif

The Mafia is to played out, why not just have dynamic gangs, except just the mafia.....

user posted image

Thank You Based God. CNBFTBGB