Do you watch the 1st trailer over and over again?

CJ killed Ryder

CJ killed Ryder

Title says it all. Do you watch the trailer everyday thousands and thousands of times?

CJ killed Ryder
errr...NO!...what's the point? confused.gif

Nothing, just being curious...

If people are getting tired of the first trailer and watch it countless of times rather than playing the old GTA's in the meantime.

BWpunisher

No.

I've seen it maybe 5 times since it was released. Mainly just to go back and notice things that were pointed out on this forum.

G1T

So... did CJ really kill Ryder?

And, i'd watch the trailer just to view the youtube comments, where everyone's mad and depressed.

CJ killed Ryder
So... did CJ really kill Ryder?

Yup, in a boat chase, after killing T-Bone Mendez.

I watched it a buttload of times right after it came out. Since then I might watch it once a month.

ThisIsHorosho
I watched it a buttload of times right after it came out. Since then I might watch it once a month.

pffft...rediculous...have you got nothing else to do??! confused.gifturn.gif

Live is Life nana nana na...

Since May 1st I've been watching it over 5 times a day. Since July 1st about 15 times a day.. yep

spacer.png

BWpunisher

Since you have no problems insulting other posters, I feel I should just say this: please obtain a dictionary and some form of spellcheck so that you can consult those in your future posts.

Thanks.

G1T

My one off line copy is from Rockstar's site, I guess it's HD, but it really bogs down playback on some systems. Regardless, I do watch it to remind myself of the scale and possible things we don't see all that well, or miss in the trailer at first glance

ThisIsHorosho

sheesh people...do as you will with your life for all i care bored.gif ...i'm simply saying that there's no reason to be so passionate for a video game...in the end of the day you'll most likley be disappointed (i know what i'm saying from past experience) and that is what most likely happen...seriously stop...just stop for your own "good"...i'm just giving you valueable advice (however harsh it mightn't sound...)

Live is Life nana nana na...

I spend most of my time minding my own damn business. It's fun, you should try it. Asshole.

Our plan when trailer TWO is out, put it in repeat playback on our site's main page, I love it!

Acetaminophen
sheesh people...do as you will with your life for all i care bored.gif ...i'm simply saying that there's no reason to be so passionate for a video game...in the end of the day you'll most likley be disappointed (i know what i'm saying from past experience) and that is what most likely happen...seriously stop...just stop for your own "good"...i'm just giving you valueable advice (however harsh it mightn't sound...)

Says the guy who has over 400 posts since Jun 11th..

and yes I watch it over and over and over well I did when it first came out now i watch it about once a week.

I watch it few times a month. Now thanks that you reminded me, going to watch it again.

MiamiVice1984

Seen it about 100 times so im kinda sick of it now.

the first months (maybe until ~february) i was like "wow,epic,awesome" and i really loved watching the trailer over and over again and everytime again it just blowed me away...but after february the time had come that its awesome to watch the trailer maybe once in a week, but not that often anymore like i did when it was released (watched it too often within one day biggrin.gif ), the hype is gone

ThirstyHyena

I would have expected at least a half of you watched the trailer over a 100 times since I get that feeling when I see your whining for info. I've seen it 20-25 times, it always hypes me up for GTA V. And the thing is I've never watched a same trailer for a game over 3-4 times before, that's what lack of info does to you, guess I'll start whining too...

I watched it like 10 times and got bored of it since. We really need a new trailer so we can add another 400 pages to the trailer thread biggrin.gif

Racecarlock

Yeah. I have a video file on my computer, then I have one with particular setting saved into it, then another one that's trimmed down to skip the no children warning bullsh*t and the disclaimer at the end. Both have loop enabled. Basically, I can't watch the trailer just once. I have to watch it like 5 times every time I open it, possibly more. Because I just HAVE to see more of those details and those graphics... oh my god.

Once the magic wore off, the "Holy sh*t I am actually looking at official footage of the next GTA, I've been waiting for this for over three years!", I had to admit that it's actually not a very exciting teaser. It's just a bunch of shots of random... stuff. People going about their business. If I hadn't known it was for GTA, I would have thought it was pretty boring.

Don't it look nearly completed? The latest of the game perhaps going GOLD now, that means we'll see it before years end. That they may shorten any long, drawnout promotion we were resigning to

Nah I don't watch it anymore. It gets old. I watched about probably 10 times, in all, and 5 times when it was released.