Regenerating Health?

Elyobo893

Regenerating Health in GTA V  

404 members have voted

1. 1. Regenerating Health in GTA V

• Yes, I hate searching for health and hot dog vendors.
    • No, I don't want it to conform to modern games.

A bit of both:

0% Health - dead

1% to 10% health - No regen

11% to 25% health - 1% health regen per 5 sec

26% to 50% health - 4% health regen per 5 sec

51% to 80% health - 9% health regen per 5 sec

81% to 100% health - 16% health regen per 5 sec

Numbers are somewhat pulled out of the air, but hopefully you get the general idea.

It'd still be quicker if low on health to use a medikit or eat something (and required if very low on health), but if you're not doing anything dangerous and only a little low on health, you can just carry on and not worry about it.

perhapshere
-_- really?

Yes, really.

I love these moments with 10 % of health, trying to escape from the police.

And yes, I really wouldn't buy GTA V if it won't correspond to my imagination.

good more for me tounge.gif

-_- really?

Yes, really.

I love these moments with 10 % of health, trying to escape from the police.

f*ck, if I shared that mentality I wouldn't own any games.

1whitebuddah

how about sitting to regain health? that way you wont be able to regenerate health in the middle of a fire fight, anyway we basically regenerate health and are wounds even magically disappear in real life so i don't see the problem

how about sitting to regain health? that way you wont be able to regenerate health in the middle of a fire fight, anyway we basically regenerate health and are wounds even magically disappear in real life so i don't see the problem

Indeed, there is health regen IRL. As for the idea of sitting to regen - that defeats the object, as the whole reason some people want health regen is so that they don't have to stop what they're doing.

Paper Mario
Being low on health forces me to be extra careful about my next move. Do something I wouldn't do at full health. Makes me think. I like that aspect. So I voted for no regenerating health.

Indeed.

That's actually quite funny how we think. We would do that thing on 100% heatlh, but no way we would do that on 50% health.

Crazy but true! XD

perhapshere
f*ck, if I shared that mentality I wouldn't own any games.

Please don't think that I wouldn't buy GTA V just because of regenerating health. If there are many things I don't like in a game I don't buy it, because I don't give money unthinkingly and first wait for informations after the release to see what the games looks like.

But let's don't discuss too off-topic.

In my opinion, regenerating health is something that doesn't fit into GTA.

Voted no

I like challenge and regen health removes a lot of that.

I would be fine if they gave the option for people who wanted it, say in the menu, or even eating food that isn't junk food gives temporary health regen or something like that

perhapshere
No, RDR was way too easy.

icon14.gif

Well, I didn't play RDR but I know other games with regenerating health that weren't bad but too easy.

Call of Duty employs it, why should the Grand Theft Auto series include such douchebaggery?

Maybe I'm ignorant, but I think the GTA health system is fine as it has been.

ThisIsHorosho

i voted no...and not because its not realistic, but because it simply doesn't make any sense at all (hello Mass Effect anyone?)...being able to regenerate health in a heat of a battle... bored.gif no...just no...

Live is Life nana nana na...

StateofMind15

It should be a cheat for people that just want to free roam without any problems. Or a invincible cheat.

Problem solved....

I don't want GTA's health system to change. I can't wait for the first time I go into an Up N Atom Burger joint to refill my health.

StateofMind15

I don't want GTA's health system to change. I can't wait for the first time I go into an Up N Atom Burger joint to refill my health.

This

Health regen would also make restaurants useless.

Has Up N Atom replaced Burger Shot?

No keep it out of GTA the fact that they kept pills in MP3 was part of the reason it was fun it lead to more tense gameplay scenarios with regen health it ruins the sense of urgency to stay alive. There's nothing better than deciding to stock up on health or armour for the next mission or just saying f*ck it and jumping straight into the next mission with less than 50% health and wish for the best.

Also with regen health so many important parts of GTA will become useless no use for burger shot, cluck n bell, hookers or first aid kits, in short it's best they don't mess with the health mechanics its too iconic to change.

No idea, maybe they'll have both. I'm just going by what was in the trailer.

Up n atom is basically this

user posted image

The clue is the "once it pings" part of the slogan basically being the sound a microwave makes when its done, the atom part of the name might relate to the radiation from a microwave.

StateofMind15
Oh sure A health Pack Magicly patches up 50 gunshot wounds!

We don't give a sh*t about realism, we just want fun and exciting shootouts. Sorry if you don't.

LoSoisNiCEx414

Id never die which wouldnt make it so harf so NO keep it the same

Example: I get shot up im almost dead. I hide behind cover tell health gets up. Repeat,Repeat,Repeat

omitted

The clue is the "once it pings" part of the slogan basically being the sound a microwave makes when its done, the atom part of the name might relate to the radiation from a microwave.

Pretty sure it's a spoof of In N Out. (Which sounds like a GTA/R* style spoof as it is)

user posted image

Edited by Druffmaul

TargetTango

No, the game would become too easy. The reason it was better in RDR was because you mostly fighting the middle or nowhere, there's no hot dog vendors or anything nearby. Besides, its been this way for the entire GTA series, it'd be weird if they changed it.

user posted image

Pretty sure it's a spoof of In N Out. (Which sounds like a GTA/R* style spoof as it is)

user posted image

Could be the logo is pretty similar, but the slogan reads just like a microwave burger advertisement also is there a need for two separate burger joints?

Could be the logo is pretty similar, but the slogan reads just like a microwave burger advertisement also is there a need for two separate burger joints?

Who says there'll be two? In N Out is a western US chain primarily in Southern California so it makes sense for it to be spoofed in GTA V.

Ps3blaze22
Red Dead Redemption was boring because of health regen, so no I never ever want it unless we get those things above too.

Stop lying, you did NOT play RDR and you know it you are just hating on it because it didn't come out for your precious PC

OT: hell no, GTA is very easy as it's, regenerating health will make it even easier and i don't want that

Who says there'll be two? In N Out is a western US chain primarily in Southern California so it makes sense for it to be spoofed in GTA V.

Good point, ah well we'll find out when we eventually play the game which is hopefully soon biggrin.gif.