favourite or funniest moment's from gta universe ?

gta-massy

I had a search for the topic and nothing came up so don't lock for that reason

I remember when playing gta 1 that the gangs all dressed in white where running round shoutin " grand theft auto grand theft auto " haha just funny thinking back all that time ago so guys I was wondering how far back is ur fondest moment of gta funny or favourite moment in gta ??

ScorpDaMonk

I'd have to say SA days for sure. I remember flossin my ride on the block infront of all my niggas and then when I walked across the street for a min to check a homie I remember seein a dude run up on the car, hop inside and take off, I didnt even bother to chase him, i was shocked and on the ground laughin at the same time cuz I didn't expect that at all.

Favorite moment was GTA 3. I'll never forget it.

Driving around in a Banshee, a green Banshee with a white stripe. Drove it around the area where 8-Ball lives, parked it and walked away for a minute. Came back, someone had stolen it and was driving off. They turned a corner, I spent a long long time searching the area for my car. Finally, pretty far away, after a very long time, I find my car accelerating into a lamp post. I went and retrieved the car and went on my merry way.

Cutter De Blanc

First time I ran over all of the Elvis Impersonators in GTA2 all at once.

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING! lol.gif

ScorpDaMonk
after a very long time, I find my car accelerating into a lamp post. I went and retrieved the car and went on my merry way.

LOL

GTA2 had quite a few funny moments for me: The "Gimmie your wallet!" guy always made me laugh, even more so if he got shot by the cops after stealing. Then there was the mission where you have to go into the prison and beat people up to cause a riot. That was a good laugh.

With GTA IV it was the stuff that wasn't supposed to happen that was only funny for me, like playing around with the swingset glitch or some of the stupid cop AI.

I'd have to say SA days for sure. I remember flossin my ride on the block infront of all my niggas and then when I walked across the street for a min to check a homie I remember seein a dude run up on the car, hop inside and take off, I didnt even bother to chase him, i was shocked and on the ground laughin at the same time cuz I didn't expect that at all.

Haha hated that dude. I love crusein round the block with my afro and dribbler shorts and basketball top on the lawnmower just looking for drug dealers to kap there ass and of course take the 2g's waiting for me to pick up quickest and easyist way to make money for me rampage_ani.gif

When me and my counsin, i was 11 he was 12, we played gta sa on the pc( with a hell lot of lag, i can't even play games with lag these days, i can't even understand how he passed the game with 15fps.), we used to do so many fun things in the county side and one night i was sleeping over at his place, we went to play the game when it was dark and we went to the woods, my cousin told me that his friend saw a bigfoot in the woods, he had to kill the bigfoot and as an award the bigfoot dropped a very good gun that was very rare. We went looking for hours and hours for the bigfoot, we were scared sh*tless looking for him while it was night in-game.

Seriously do you people not realize there are other sections to this forum other than GTA V?

Go to GTA Series Chat.