What Multiplayer games do you think will be in V?

StormerBoy

These mp game modes are 100 % in the game:

free mode, (team) deathmatch, cops vs crooks, (team) mafiya work, (team) car jack city, turf war, deal breaker, hangmans noose, bomb da base 2, race, gta race

These mp game modes are my wishes:

roleplaying, co-op story missions, destruction derby, marathon, offroad races, plane races, tank fight ...

Would love Cops and Robbers like in sa-mp, but probably just with mods.

Chopper Gunner

I think they should definitely add a dogfight mode this time.

Itll make everyone happy:

The pilots ofcourse because they wont have to troll people in free mode to get a reaction out of them and force them to get in the air

and the ground people who are scared to try something new and always complain about pilots.

but I guess GTA race like in GTA IV with annihilators is a kind of dogfight mode

Would love Cops and Robbers like in sa-mp, but probably just with mods.

Cops n Robbers sucked. Pussy cops cuff you even if you're shooting at them, and they won't try to kill you unless they have a Hunter. Some retard servers allow driver driveby (WTF?) and disallow killing yourself to avoid arrest from a pussy cuffing cop. IV style is so much better, Cops n Crooks FTW!

On topic: Co-op story missions, Race with track editor, ...

3rd person hardcore ricochet global thermonuclear war. God I loved that mode in MW2.

StateofMind15

Free Mode

Cops n Crooks

Witness Protection

(GTA) Race

Snatch the B*tch

No need for any others.

Paper Mario

Something like Cops and crooks.

Prison break.

Escape a prison as prisoners. Guards have to kill them.

Also you know how people made a cops and robbers in Halo? I called it Cops and Flops. XD

StormerBoy
Something like Cops and crooks.

Prison break.

Escape a prison as prisoners. Guards have to kill them.

Also you know how people made a cops and robbers in Halo? I called it Cops and Flops. XD

+1

Official General

I really could not give a sh*t about the multiplayer in GTA V. I never have done in GTA anyway. I played the MP in GTA IV like just once, I was not impressed. GTA just is not the type of game that s made for MP. I'm not saying it should not have it, I personally don't care too much for it.

Johnny Playert

Definitely something similar to (Hangman's) NOOSE. It was by far the fastest way to rank up. Must've played that well over a 1000 times, i'm sure all lvl 10ers did. I'm actually pretty sure they designed that to be the #1 game mode to use for ranking up, like setting it up for us. I mean, 2-2.5 minute runs, 4500 bucks a go... thank you R* lol now make us another one hehe icon14.gif

Triathlon such as who can get the fastest to the airport and fly and land in San domingos and from there catch the american mucle and ride towards the wilderness and get a quadbike and drive through waterfalls and the hills and eventually jump of the cliff and land safely on the marker X

would really love a mode like the DAYZ mode from ARMA 2, it already is amazing on PC. I understand that people are sick of the zombie phase that COD gave us. but this is a whole new ball game. It would refresh zombie games for console users. smile.gif

StateofMind15
Snatch the B*tch

That's from Postal 2 right?

No I just chose an appropriate GTA name that would be like capture the flag.

sublimelabs

Considering how well done Max Payne 3's objective-based game mode is, I hope we see something similar in V. No idea about how it can connect to the single-player campaign as nicely as MP3, but maybe random Weasel News reports can be a part of it.

StormerBoy

A Bank Robbery Mission would be good, similar to Hangmans Noose.

All of the GTA IV online modes plus

Protect the V.I.P (similar to Cop's N Crooks)

Where you have to pick up the V.I.P from any random location on the map, and take them to rendezvous point, and the V.I.P has a team of protection against the other team, which the other team need to take out the V.I.P in anyway possible. However the team with the V.I.P has also the police on their side, but not all of the time. And the other team has their blips hidden from the map until they shoot at the V.I.P team

StormerBoy

Where you have to pick up the V.I.P from any random location on the map, and take them to rendezvous point, and the V.I.P has a team of protection against the other team, which the other team need to take out the V.I.P in anyway possible. However the team with the V.I.P has also the police on their side, but not all of the time. And the other team has their blips hidden from the map until they shoot at the V.I.P team

And the VIP would be controlled by the game, not a player?

And the VIP would be controlled by the game, not a player?

Yes the V.I.P would be controlled by the player, like an extra player on the V.I.P team. And this online mode would be very similar to Cop's N Crooks, but with 20 players altogether, 21 with the V.I.P.

Oh and there would be no time limit, only the skill of survival of the V.I.P(Green) without being killed, and the other team (RED) will be in if possible black Sentinel XS 4 doors x 4

So V.I.P team - Blue

V.I.P - Green

Enemy team - Red

Police - Orange or Purple