District 13 type for Gta v

xarichiex

I think that it would be cool if they put Gta v like in the introduction part of district thirteen where gangs control the streets and cops dont want problems with the gangs so they leave them alone and people running illegal undergrounds like running drugs fight clubsdog fights but the dog fights might not happen at all which would be cool and also it would be cool being part of a gang gather them up and go have drive bys at police stations but for people who have seen it will get what I mean better. Feel free to lock this mods if its dumb and dont spam people if its dumb report it and the mods will decide what to do.http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3D4lZHmFaQ#/watch?v=R3D4lZHmFaQ theres the link to the part im talking about

Edited by xarichiex

Isn't District 13 that film with the futuristic aliens and sh*t with the special forces?

No district 13 is a french movie with David Belle that guy that does parkour

Triple Penetration

I have seen both District 13 movies, and no, this idea sucks. How does it even fit LA?

user posted image

baguvix_wanrltw

Banlieue 13 / District 13 (FR 2004).

Yes, I've seen it. I enjoyed the first one when I was younger, nowadays I don't find it as good anymore - it's just the kind of movie you have to watch with a few buddies, something to drink and something to smoke, then it's rather nice. The sequel is pure sh*t though.

District 9 (USA 2009) was that alien movie, which was really good.

Btw man, please try to use ",", ";" or "." sometimes, it's really hard to read otherwise.

Edited by baguvix_wanrltw

I have seen both District 13 movies, and no, this idea sucks. How does it even fit LA?

Its just an idea like LA turns into like that anyways one could also say how can paris turn into that

baguvix_wanrltw

I just read the OP again (a few times actually...) and now I think I got what you're saying:

you'd like to see areas that are completely in the gangs control, where cops wouldn't even dare enter, no matter what?

And where gangs are actually the law and can tell the police what to (not) do?

And you'd like to see (drive by) attacks on police stations (like what's sometimes happening in Mexico where gangs just shoot up police stations)?

Well, why not; we'll see if it fits with V, I think we can't judge that right now.

I just read the OP again (a few times actually...) and now I think I got what you're saying:

you'd like to see areas that are completely in the gangs control, where cops wouldn't even dare enter, no matter what?

And you'd like to see (drive by) attacks on police stations (like what's sometimes happening in Mexico where gangs just shoot up police stations)?

Well, why not; we'll see if it fits with V, I think we can't judge that right now.

Yeah that guy knows what im talking about

Hellomynameis

Wow. You should start translating incoherent posts full-time.

You'd make a fortune!

tounge.gif

baguvix_wanrltw

I'm actually Dan Houser's personal translator; like everyone at R* he's usually far too drunk to articulate coherent thoughts so I do that for him.

That's also the reason we know so little about V as of yet, I just can't understand the bastard now that he doubled his own rations and started freaking out about employees wanting to drag him through the offices if he spoke too much.

Oh well, I tried. Where's Zee when you need him?

On topic: as far as shooting up police stations goes... I always missed that feature a little. Sometimes when I was close to a station I'd just randomly open fire from the biggest guns I had but unfortunately nothing ever happened, except for one or two fat officers hiding behind cars until I blew them up. It always just ended with the usual 5 or 6 * wanted level.

Gang-only zones might actually be a nice touch too, basically safe areas instead of safe houses. Not just zones with gang specific peds like in SA but actual safe zones where you'd really be in control, and could tell cops to f*ck off.

I think that it would be cool if they put Gta v like in the introduction part of district thirteen where gangs control the streets and cops dont want problems with the gangs so they leave them alone and people running illegal undergrounds like running drugs fight clubsdog fights but the dog fights might not happen at all which would be cool and also it would be cool being part of a gang gather them up and go have drive bys at police stations but for people who have seen it will get what I mean better. Feel free to lock this mods if its dumb and dont spam people if its dumb report it and the mods will decide what to do.http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3D4lZHmFaQ#/watch?v=R3D4lZHmFaQ theres the link to the part im talking about

More like the premise to a Manhunt game.

All gangs stay in one area and do all their business there, the cops stay out and they have free run of their own area.

More like the premise to a Manhunt game.

All gangs stay in one area and do all their business there, the cops stay out and they have free run of their own area.

Just what I was thinking. Not a bad idea and it could possibly work.

ScorpDaMonk

that would be wiicked, just gang controlled areas where cops dont dare to enter unless you have 6 stars? have a whole war ah haa