Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,055 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Boss Falcone

Resignation of Chief Boss Falcone

Jack Mancini

suggestion.

I think the LAPD should have its own website (if it already doesn't have one)

Which should have all of the information of any suspects and civilians so it would be kinda like the police computer in real life and instead of always asking dispatch you can look up a players info yourself to see if they have warrants and such but it's a just an idea.

If anyone would like to add on to the idea feel free to smile.gif

GrimeyBandz_

@Rangerboy - If you have a ISO disk for LCPDFR for xbox, Let me know. I'll buy it off of you. I could make a disk for lcpdfr but the blank disks I have now, they don't have enough memory/space for it.

EDIT: YES! I've got GTA 4 LCPDFR For PC!!! But the only thing is.... It lags majorly. Like, The graphics are great and all, It just lags bad. Like, Not really really bad, but bad enough to start getting annoying. Can someone PLEASE help me?

Edited by T3CH 9

Boss Falcone

Anyhow..

I'd suggest you crop the headers Foley, they don't center correctly.

Otherwise I do like the new graphics but the main logos gloss shadow is too dark.

Additionally, the DA Logo needs to be darker in color to match everything else and the two 'agents' should be removed.

Just my input however, best of luck hope to see some of your Highway Patrol in LS!

Falcone said it was a perfect size so I don't think it will make much of a difference really. Yeah, I know some of them aren't centered. I rushed through some of them and I made the mistake of not centering them properly, but thank you for the advice.

Hey Mr.Reaper, thanks for the input I appreciate it. Yes I just noticed that 3 of the headers are

not centered, I have sent Clipsound a message telling him to center the ones that are not.

Also the District attorney logo, them "agents" are not agents. He is a Lawyer from

a law drama program.

Clipsound, I've sent you a message to do some tweaking, thank you very much appreciate it.

The rest of you that's wonderful you guys loved the new "Update", many more should

be coming in the future.

By the way jack that is a brilliant idea, I shall talk to you about it on Xbox live, thanks

appreciate it.

Thanks you and see you around.

------------------

Chief of LAPD

Jack Mancini

well i wont be on tonight because i have to get up at 7:30 tomorrow but hopefully i will be online sometimes soon.

Also when will i be assigned to a desk?

Edited by Jack Mancini

Boss Falcone

user posted image

ClosedRecruitment Xbox 360OpenRecruitment PS3ClosedPosting BanNoneuser posted image

District Attorney of L.A
Rank GTA Forum Name Xbox Or PSN
District Attorney IXI IVIike IXI Private
Deputy District Attorney Undecided Undecided
Edited by Boss Falcone

IXI IVIike IXI
I hope to serve in the best interest for the people of L.A. smile.gificon14.gif

Flachbau

Will anyone be on soon? I just got on.

-Detective Clipsound

Edited by Antagonista

Vangelo

I won't be on tonight, long day to tired,

Also if you would like a website made I'm great with working with enjin. It's a free website hosted thats works just like facebook.

Let me know, also how about that prosecutor rank being added?

Thanks

Detective Sapper

GTA_Forward

Hey guys. Just got on after being off for a while. Other stuff's being keeping me busy, but I should be on during the week.

Thanks for the promotion Falcone and I apologize for not being able to be there to accept it, but as I said before, Life is one

hell of a bitch when it comes to giving me free time.

I'll be on tonight, we should do a patrol or something like that.

Flachbau

I'll be on a little later than usual today guys, but I will definitely be on if there's a meeting.

-Detective Clipsound

Jack Mancini
I won't be on tonight, long day to tired,

Also if you would like a website made I'm great with working with enjin. It's a free website hosted thats works just like facebook.

Let me know, also how about that prosecutor rank being added?

Thanks

Detective Sapper

Sounds good Country Sapper but it's the chiefs call on it but i would be more than happy to contribute more ideas for it

Flachbau

Anybody online? I'm getting on in a few.

Also, if you like any type of dubstep listen to this

GrimeyBandz_
Anybody online? I'm getting on in a few.

Also, if you like any type of dubstep listen to this

Dayum! Great song.

Jack Mancini

Nice song do you know Borgore?

Flachbau
Nice song do you know Borgore?

No I don't.

I will listen to his music later though.

Vangelo

I would try to mock what dubstep sounds like but auto correct would piss me off and turn it into a really bad sentence

Rangerboy4

Guys,

If i was to buy GTA for the PC, should i buy it on steam or on gamestop.

Flachbau

Guys,

I would buy it off Steam, it would be much faster than going to the store. Unless you want a physical copy...

and @Boss Falcone; I had to get off Xbox because I have family over.. sorry.

GTA_Forward

Hey guys, I'll be on tonight so we should maybe try to do a patrol or something like that.

IXI IVIike IXI
Guys,

Personally I went to Gamestop and got GTA and the episodes (TBoGT & TLAD) for $16.01 or so. However, when I followed the instructions on the receipt I had to download it from Steam. So I'd just go with the cheaper option.

Rangerboy4

Guys,

Personally I went to Gamestop and got GTA and the episodes (TBoGT & TLAD) for $16.01 or so. However, when I followed the instructions on the receipt I had to download it from Steam. So I'd just go with the cheaper option.

ok, i check both prices, now i would just go with steam because its cheaper now. Plus i would have to go through steam to download it to my computer digitally if i bought it from gamestop online. Reasoning why i asked because i want to play LCPDFR so badly and play it with other members of the clan ( Joker and Tech are the only ones i know that have it).

Edited by Rangerboy4

Flachbau

I could never be bothered to pay for IV... I don't want to pirate it either so I guess I wont be getting it at all.

I would get it for the LCPDFR mod too.

CandDequals69

QuestionsAnswersUsername(GTAF) CandDequals69 Age (Optional) 14 What's your email?(Optional) Answer Here Do you have a occupation(Job)? Nope. Xbox Live Gamertag CandDequals69 PlayStation Network ID? Don't have one. Do you have a Headset? Yes. Time Zone Central What skills do you have? In game wise, I'm able to chase at high speeds, aim while moving, and other things. In real life, I'm intelligent about politics, and other sorts of things. Are you in any clans at the moment? No. Are you Racist? No. Are you Fascist? No. Are you Homophobic? No. Why Would you like to Join Us? I've always found police clans interesting, and I want to be in one and experience everything that can possibly be experienced. What will you offer us? Humor, intelligence, and above all, loyalty. What Division Are you interested In? Cadet or Police Officer Which Versions of GTA IV Do you have? GTA IV, TBoGT, LaD How often do you visit GTAForums? Just started here, but will continue to progress. Rate Your roleplay Skills from 1/10? 10. How Many Convictions(Gang) have you had? None. Do you have a Interest in Law? Yes and politics too. Why should we accept you? Because I'm usually available, and will be loyal to the staff. What do you like doing in your spare time? Chilling online and playing xbox. How often do you play Xbox or PSN? I play Xbox everyday. Which other Multiplayer Games do you play? MW3. How did you hear of us? The forums. Have you read the oath and do you agree? Yes. Anything else you might want to add Nope, not really. tounge.gif

Los Angeles Police Department

user posted image

user posted image

Reviewing of an Application for the Los Angeles Police Department

Add me on Xbox CandDequals69 - Assassin Ezio I

QuestionsAnswersUsername(GTAF) CandDequals69 Age (Optional) 14 What's your email?(Optional) Answer Here Do you have a occupation(Job)? Nope. Xbox Live Gamertag CandDequals69 PlayStation Network ID? Don't have one. Do you have a Headset? Yes. Time Zone Central What skills do you have? In game wise, I'm able to chase at high speeds, aim while moving, and other things. In real life, I'm intelligent about politics, and other sorts of things. Are you in any clans at the moment? No. Are you Racist? No. Are you Fascist? No. Are you Homophobic? No. Why Would you like to Join Us? I've always found police clans interesting, and I want to be in one and experience everything that can possibly be experienced. What will you offer us? Humor, intelligence, and above all, loyalty. What Division Are you interested In? Cadet or Police Officer Which Versions of GTA IV Do you have? GTA IV, TBoGT, LaD How often do you visit GTAForums? Just started here, but will continue to progress. Rate Your roleplay Skills from 1/10? 10. How Many Convictions(Gang) have you had? None. Do you have a Interest in Law? Yes and politics too. Why should we accept you? Because I'm usually available, and will be loyal to the staff. What do you like doing in your spare time? Chilling online and playing xbox. How often do you play Xbox or PSN? I play Xbox everyday. Which other Multiplayer Games do you play? MW3. How did you hear of us? The forums. Have you read the oath and do you agree? Yes. Anything else you might want to add Nope, not really. tounge.gif

Thank you for posting an application for the LAPD. Your application is currently pending and it will be looked at by the Chief, Assistant Chief and the Deputy Chief of the LAPD. They will decide whether you will be Accepted or Denied. If you are accepted you may need to meet with the Chief of the LAPD.

Thank you for posting an application for the Los Angeles Police Department. Your Application is pending

until further notice, until then please help yourself to a signature. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks for taking your precious time to fill out an application. If you have any questions regarding

the Los Angeles Police Department. Fell free to send the Chief a message.

Regards - Chief Boss Falcone

user posted image

Status on your Application - CandDequals69

- We look through the application. - Complete

- I Post Accepted, Pending or Denied. - Complete - Pending

- I review it with the Board of Directors. - Not Complete

- Then the Board of Directors give their final Conclusion. - Not Complete

- I then Invite you to a Xbox party to talk to you. - Not Complete

- I then give you the 2 exams and interview. - Not Complete

- After the Interview and exams you shall leave and I will get back to you

within 24 hours. - Not Complete

---------------------------------------------------------

Flachbau
It's always nice to see new recruits icon14.gif

CandDequals69

I don't know if you seen my message on Xbox yet or not, but I won't be able to do anything from Tuesday to Friday. I hope this doesn't change anything about the application or anything, but I will be on as soon as I can.

Jack Mancini
Hey guys, I'll be on tonight so we should maybe try to do a patrol or something like that.

Good idea but it depends on what time icon14.gifsmile.gif

IXI IVIike IXI
I don't know if you seen my message on Xbox yet or not, but I won't be able to do anything from Tuesday to Friday. I hope this doesn't change anything about the application or anything, but I will be on as soon as I can.

Your absence will not affect your application other than your field tests being delayed. Welcome to the LAPD smile.gif (contingent upon you passing the other requirements).

Regards,

IXI IVIike IXI
Guys,

ok, i check both prices, now i would just go with steam because its cheaper now. Plus i would have to go through steam to download it to my computer digitally if i bought it from gamestop online. Reasoning why i asked because i want to play LCPDFR so badly and play it with other members of the clan ( Joker and Tech are the only ones i know that have it).

I have LCPDFR as well, very fun mod, I play it on my down time tounge.gif

GrimeyBandz_

I was just gonna post something cool that I did with lcpdfr but my text randomly deleted -.-