Are you street smart?

neo92boi

How long on average do you think it will take you to master the entire GTA V map?  

231 members have voted

1. 1. How long on average do you think it will take you to master the entire GTA V map?

• FIRST DAY!!
    • First Week
    • 2-4 Weeks
    • 4-6 Weeks
    • 6-8 Weeks
    • 8-10 Weeks
    • A Year..Eventually

Honestly for me with San Andreas it took me about a month to say

'I could get you from Market, LS to Bayside, SF in an Turismo in 6 mins rampage_ani.gif "

GTA IV I mastered while I was beating it, it was kind of small to me confused.gif

RDR about a good 7 weeks and i still have my doubts lol..

EDIT: Srry made a mistake in making the poll

EDIT: Srry Guys I am new to this, I dont know how to edit the poll..

LAST EDIT: Thanks to the Mods for saving my poll icon14.gifcookie.gif .

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS GUYS!!

-Neo92boi

Edited by neo92boi

Dragonjack

Holy sh*t... I don't understand this crap, or maybe this should get locked? colgate.gif

user posted image

ThisIsHorosho

when it comes to mastering i'm usually very slow, except for the cases when games do not require much skill, like arcade sport games for example or arcade racing...as for GTAV i'm sure it'll take longer to master, than IV, but its unlikely that it will take longer to master than for example San Andreas...i just don't believe it yet...

Live is Life nana nana na...

ATastyCookie

I haven't really mastered the streets of San Andreas simply because of its size. Although I have mastered the streets of Liberty City. I can go anywhere now without using the map.

If V really is as big as people are speculating, I might have a hard time getting around without using the map

BWpunisher

Lol this poll is fail. No offence, I know you said sorry.

Only one option is possible to vote on.

Tro lol lol poll.

I would probably need the map for a looooonngggg while for areas outside wherever your first safehouse is.

G1T

ThisIsHorosho

I haven't really mastered the streets of San Andreas simply because of its size. Although I have mastered the streets of Liberty City. I can go anywhere now without using the map.

If V really is as big as people are speculating, I might have a hard time getting around without using the map

oh so i didn't understand the question then!...my bad i thought its about mastering the game (you know difficulty and such...), but now it makes sense...and i agree with you completely! if the map is too big its too hard to remember each part of it...in San Andreas i just cannot play without map, except for the areas in LS around CJ's house and i always use map marker to get to the destination of my likening... lol.gif

Edited by ThisIsHorosho

Guys Im new to this how do you edit the poll, I accidentally posted a img in it?

grovestreet...home

Always takes me ages to get used to the map. I think that's the beauty in it though, you get lost and you discover new places.

UtricularEwe001
Guys Im new to this how do you edit the poll, I accidentally posted a img in it?

You can't edit a poll after you create a topic, Only Mods and Admin can edit/delete polls smile.gif

ThisIsHorosho

Always takes me ages to get used to the map. I think that's the beauty in it though, you get lost and you discover new places.

it gets very annoying when you forgot how to get to somewhere and you have to use map all the time as a reminder...annoying as f*ck...

May the mods please lock this I will make a new one. I am deeply sorry.

ThisIsHorosho

you mean poll or a topic?

you mean poll or a topic?

A poll, if I am allowed to at least. If not Ill just walk away, im so pissed at my finger for pasting that damn IMG lol.

So MODS please lock.

BWpunisher

It's okay man. It happens.

You're not trolling or anything, you legit did this by accident. smile.gif

G1T

Ferocious Banger

I am horrible at this.Except maybe vice city,I have'nt mastered any of the maps.

Thnx bro...lol waiting on the mod is like waiting on the cops in this forum lmao

Lol Hope its not Girish or however you spell it, that dudes harsh as f*ck lol anuj_cop.gif

Edited by neo92boi

ThisIsHorosho

Thnx bro...lol waiting on the mod is like waiting on the cops in this forum lmao

you might wanna pick one star to decrease wanted level tounge2.giflol.gif

Punk-in-Drublic

I reported the post to ask a moderator to edit the poll for you, saves locking the thread and making a new one all over again.

With VC it took me a couple of weeks, bearing in mine I was like 11 when it came out so my attention span wasn't as good.

SA being absolutely massive took a few months, but with IV I picked everything up rather easily, I actually know certain areas based on their street names.

I can see V taking a while to master if it's going to be so big, but we can't tell yet until we see more of the map.

ThisIsHorosho

Lol Hope its not Girish or however you spell it, that dudes harsh as f*ck lol - dude...i think now you just increased your wanted level lol.gif

Lol Hope its not Girish or however you spell it, that dudes harsh as f*ck lol - dude...i think now you just increased your wanted level lol.gif

LMAO what can I say, I'ma GTA Player I rack up on stars lmao. Nah I dont have anything against him he's just really straight forward and blunt, he'll make you feel REAL small lol

BWpunisher

Not a good idea to talk about mods like this in threads..... lol.gif

And there are worse than him, trust me LOL.

G1T

Yup, thats why im just gonna stay quiet now and hope for the best. My apologies if I had disrespected anyone, even though I think I didnt lol.

ON TOPIC: San Andreas was the most fun for me because it got to the point where I started making my own paths in the wilderness to get to point A and B quicker

ThisIsHorosho

Yup, thats why im just gonna stay quiet now and hope for the best. My apologies if I had disrespected anyone, even though I think I didnt lol.

ON TOPIC: San Andreas was the most fun for me because it got to the point where I started making my own paths in the wilderness to get to point A and B quicker

agree and i never ever liked GTAIV on the first place!

BWpunisher

Nah. Not you, it was mostly directed at the other guy.

OT: Yeah, the map in SA was huge. I got to know the area around CJ's house and the grove pretty well. But SF and LV and the countryside....I would always need the map to get around.

G1T

OT: Yeah, the map in SA was huge. I got to know the area around CJ's house and the grove pretty well. But SF and LV and the countryside....I would always need the map to get around.

Oh Ok, still If I insulted anyone especially a moderator of this Forum I apologize. I was simply acknowledging his/her temperament with his/her authority. THATS it im gonna stop there, if theres a problem after that f*ck it.

OT: Vice City was the most annoying of them all to me, there would be times where i'd be like "DAMN im at the wrong end", and had ended up having to drive all the way north by the Stadium to get to the Mall on the other island. I loved VC's theme and everything else buts its map was crap lol

EDIT: Thanks to the Mods for saving my poll.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS GUYS!!

-Neo92boi

Edited by neo92boi

ThisIsHorosho

me WTF? i didn't say anything bad either...LOl i was just quoting op's comment...

me WTF? i didn't say anything bad either...LOl i was just quoting op's comment...

Drop it K wink.gif ..please no more talk of this.

Mister Pink

I didn't vote because I haven't a breeze. GTA IV took long for me because the stupid GPS had me looking at the mini-map and not where I was actually driving, thus not memorizing the routes. Think I'll turn off the GPS in V and do the aul' guess work and if I take a wrong turn sure, I'll learn.

Im pretty good at remembering maps. I still remember San Andreas map after a few years. I remember L.A. Noire's map pretty good. Pretty much every game i played, i remember atleast half of it's map.

ThisIsHorosho

alright alright...i just can't understand how come my comment was any worse than yours...anyway...regarding these poll options its kind of hard to pikc between these, since so little known about GTAV and its map, but i suspect it won't take longer than a month to master...so i voted 4-6 weeks...