Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,490 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

ZAZ

[CLEO3/4] SAVE 256 CARS garages incl. Tuningparts

ZAZ

SAVE 256 Cars inclusiv Tuningparts and Paintjobs

save256cars5.jpg

This mod stores total 256 cars and their tuningparts, paintjobs, colors

This mod stores the car data in catchfiles inside of cleo folder

no need to make a savegame

This mod contain 8 Carsave-Missionscripts to save cars at 8 different locations

Each Carsave-Missionscripts can store 32 cars at specified location

DOWNLOAD AUTO-EXE-INSTALLER-VERSION AT MY HOMEPAGE

save256carareas.jpg

==========================================

I made one more savecar mission as template with source script to store the cars at SF Airport

DOWNLOAD SAVE_32Cars_SFAirport and source text

initialize the savecar mission at 2 spots:

1. behind autom. gate at airport front

2. at the northest building of airport

small red markers appear to quit the mission

park your car anywhere at airport but not where the red spot was

and leave it to store it

all restored cars will be available as long as You Stay at the airport

leave the airport or go into small red markers to quit the mission, to can bring the next car for saving

The savecar mission creates a catchfile in cleo folder to store the data: SAVE_32Data_SFAirport.caz

==========================================

Edited by ZAZ

TheGodfather.

Nice Mod. Have you uploaded it to GTA Garage too ??

toddlar

Another nice mod!! .. although i was wondering if you have the stand alone "Park 10 cars mod" from your pimp my car final edition available for download?

I'd like to be able to park lots of nice cars outside my house in grove street without editing the ipl files. Unfortunately the pimp my car doesn't seem compatible with most my custom models :\ Cheers.

ha! ha! ha!

I appriciate for offering great mod!

by the way, this is little bit different talk but....

I wanna try one of your mod, but downloading is now un-avilable due to the closure of mega upload.

what can I do?

the mod I want to try is barbeque party mod. I've found it on your web site and became curious about it.

would you help me to play your mod?

TheGodfather.

I wanna try one of your mod, but downloading is now un-avilable due to the closure of mega upload.

what can I do?

the mod I want to try is barbeque party mod. I've found it on your web site and became curious about it.

GTA ACID PARTY Mod of ZAZ also has that Barbeque mod you can download that . icon14.gif

ZAZ

what can I do?

GTA ACID PARTY Mod of ZAZ also has that Barbeque mod you can download that . icon14.gif

with barbeque party mod, he means S_Acid

there are 5 different download mirrors, not only the dead megaupload

it just needs to open the eyes

Mattoropael

Awesome mod as usual, ZAZ. Too bad I'm not on SA anymore. whatsthat.gif

gtafan113

This mod looks really awesome! I have a couple of questions though before I download it:

Does a partial scan only scan for paintjobs, nitro, radio, wheels, and hydraulics?

If so, then does this mean that if a car can only have like spoilers as a modification, then the spoiler can't be saved?

I was also wondering if it would be possible for me to change the location of the car parks by changing the coordinates in the script.

ZAZ

This mod looks really awesome! I have a couple of questions though before I download it:

Does a partial scan only scan for paintjobs, nitro, radio, wheels, and hydraulics?

yes

If so, then does this mean that if a car can only have like spoilers as a modification, then the spoiler can't be saved?
not with partial scan but with full scan is it possible

I was also wondering if it would be possible for me to change the location of the car parks by changing the coordinates in the script.
normally not or can you decompile the *.cm scripts?

gtafan113

I tested the mod yesterday and it crashed shortly after I drove away with a modded car that I added to the game. It worked fine up until that point though.

And after reading that I tried to decompile them and Sanny Builder just stopped responding. confused.gif

ZAZ

I tested the mod yesterday and it crashed shortly after I drove away with a modded car that I added to the game. It worked fine up until that point though.

You mean, you stored an added car inclusiv tuningpart (which tuningpart?)

then you came back to take the stored car, the car appeared inclusiv tuningpart

then it crashed as you left the savearea with this car?

Does it happen again when you take again the same stored car?

Edited by ZAZ

gtafan113

It was a car that I added to the game. I also added the front bumper and rear bumper that I added in the tuning shop. I parked the car, left, came back, and drove the car away pressing the keys said to take it out. I drove away for about 10 seconds and then the game crashed.

Also, does that mean I can not change the locations of the car parks?

2069mathias

Hello i dont know what is wrong my cleo 3 works perfectly but i installed this and go in to the red marker then it say spawn 32 vehicles or something and then 10 sec later its say all the cars was terminated why??

zmudziak32

Can you include Las Venturas Parking Lot to your mod?

ZAZ
Hello i dont know what is wrong my cleo 3 works perfectly but i installed this and go in to the red marker then it say spawn 32 vehicles or something and then 10 sec later its say all the cars was terminated why??

when you leave the savecar area, then it says "savecar mod terminated"

2069mathias

iknow but im not leaveing it its just say it 10 sec after then i stand still.

2069mathias

okay i got it normal in now but its only spawn 1 car (cheetah) that car i drived in to

ZAZ

okay i got it normal in now but its only spawn 1 car (cheetah) that car i drived in to

maybe to much cleoscripts? please test it with an umodded game, only cleo library installed and this mod

2069mathias

i only have this 1 script in right now please check my youtube video mabye make it better sence for you

2069mathias

i found out it only spawn that car im sitting in then im going in to the red marker its say saved car data then i drive away its say terminated im going back and go in to it Again and it only spawn that 1 car.

ZAZ

i found out it only spawn that car im sitting in then im going in to the red marker its say saved car data then i drive away its say terminated im going back and go in to it Again and it only spawn that 1 car.

What's your OS?

I can see in your video that a motorbike was spawned under your current car, because you left your vehicle at red marker, same like now with your current cheetah.

So 2 savecars was spawned and your current car would be the 3th with index 2

Delete the Cleo\SaveCar_missions\SAVE_32DATA_LSBEACH.CAZ and do it from new.

But then don't exit your vehicle while in red marker, drive away from red marker and park the vehicle inside the save area

mkthetimelord

Does it work on missions?

ZAZ

no, the savescript itself is already a missionscript

Jaybog

Great mod, Zaz. I like to have my 20 most beautyful cars in the desert save area.

Now i would like to can save a car collection on the airports and tried to modify the script but i couldn't open the files with sannybuilder

can you help?

ZAZ

You're right, i think i should post the sourcetext

I made one more savecar mission as template to store the cars at SF Airport

DOWNLOAD SAVE_32Cars_SFAirport and source text

initialize the savecar mission at 2 spots:

1. behind autom. gate at airport front

2. at the northest building of airport

small red markers appear to quit the mission

park your car anywhere at airport but not where the red spot was

and leave it to store it

all restored cars will be available as long as You Stay at the airport

leave the airport or go into small red markers to quit the mission, to can bring the next car for saving

The savecar mission creates a catchfile in cleo to store the data: SAVE_32Data_SFAirport.caz

Below the scripts

1. the missionstarter script (must have the mission script name in mission start code)

{$CLEO .cs}:Save_32_car_initializethread 'SAVCRIZ'while truewait  0if0256:   player $PLAYER_CHAR definedthen    if    0038:   $ONMISSION ==  0  // integer values    then        if        00FE:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR  0 (in-sphere)near_point -1383.4133 -277.0465 25.4375 radius  300.5  400.5  75.5        then                if  or                0103:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR in_sphere -1526.4872 -412.5164 7.0852 radius 7.5  7.5  15.5 sphere 1 stopped_in_car                0103:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR in_sphere -1269.4133 18.9535 14.1484 radius 7.5  7.5  15.5 sphere 1 stopped_in_car                0102:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR in_sphere -1526.4872 -412.5164 7.0852 radius 7.5  7.5  15.5 sphere 1 stopped_on_foot                0102:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR in_sphere -1269.4133 18.9535 14.1484 radius 7.5  7.5  15.5 sphere 1 stopped_on_foot                then                    if                    0AAB:   file_exists "CLEO\SAVE_32Cars_SFAirport.cm"                    then                    03E6: remove_text_box                     00BA: text_styled 'SV32_38'  2000 ms  6                    0001: wait  500 ms                    00BE: text_clear_all                    0004: $ONMISSION =  1  // integer values                    0A94: start_custom_mission "SAVE_32Cars_SFAirport"                    else                    00BA: show_text_styled GXT 'SV32_39' time 2000 style 4                    wait 1000                    end                end            end     endendend

2. the missionscript must be named to SAVE_32Cars_SFAirport.cm and placed in cleo folder

{$CLEO .cm}:SAVE_32Cars_SFAirport// SF Airport  thread 'SAV32FA'0050: gosub @SAV32MISS_main_1 if0112:   wasted_or_bustedjf @SAV32MISS_end_10050: gosub @SAV32MISS_fail_1                    :SAV32MISS_end_10050: gosub @SAV32MISS_clep_1004E: end_thread:SAV32MISS_main_10317: increment_mission_attempts//here starts the missionscript0004: $ONMISSION =  10A9F: [email protected] = current_thread_pointer [email protected] += 16 0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 4 virtual_protect 0 [email protected] -= @SAV32MISS_T5 [email protected] += 4 if 0AA9:   is_game_version_original jf @SAV32MISS_T3 0AA5: call 5802976 4 pop 4 0 0 0 [email protected] jump @SAV32MISS_2 :SAV32MISS_T30AA5: call 5804976 4 pop 4 0 0 0 [email protected] jump @SAV32MISS_2:SAV32MISS_T50900: unknown_set_object "script by zaz~n~www.zazmahall.de" 0000: NOP:[email protected] = [email protected] = 0:SAV32MISS_110001: wait 0 msif  and80FE:  not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR  1 (in-sphere)near_point -1526.4872 -400.5164 7.08 radius  1.5  1.5  1.580FE:  not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR  1 (in-sphere)near_point -1275.4133 30.9535 14.1484 radius  1.5  1.5  1.500A3:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 in_rectangle_cornerA -1623.6 -694.8 cornerB -1076.6464 415.95  jf @SAV32MISS_pass_10110: clear_player $PLAYER_CHAR wanted_level 0395: clear_area 1 at 186.0959 2506.4963 16.4844 radius 300.0 if0AAB:   file_exists "CLEO\SAVE_32Data_SFAirport.caz"jf @[email protected] = [email protected] = 001B4: set_player $PLAYER_CHAR frozen_state  0 (frozen):SAV32MISS_13_Openfilewait 0if 0A9A: [email protected] = openfile "CLEO\SAVE_32Data_SFAirport.caz" mode 0x6272  // binary readthen    00BA: text_styled 'SV32_14'  1000 ms  4    0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]        for [email protected] = 0 to 31                if                    001D:   [email protected] > [email protected]                then                    break                end                    0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)               0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0093: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = integer [email protected]([email protected],36i) to_float            0093: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = integer [email protected]([email protected],36i) to_float            0093: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = integer [email protected]([email protected],36i) to_float            0093: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = integer [email protected]([email protected],36i) to_float            0247: load_model [email protected]([email protected],36i)                while  8248:  not model [email protected]([email protected],36i) available                    0001: wait 0 ms                end            00A5: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = create_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) at [email protected]([email protected],36i) [email protected]([email protected],36i) [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0175: set_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) Z_angle_to [email protected]([email protected],36i)                        if            8039: not  [email protected]([email protected],36i) == -2            then            06ED: set_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) paintjob [email protected]([email protected],36i)            020A: set_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) door_status_to 0            end                                                          0249: release_model [email protected]([email protected],36i)                                                        03F0: enable_text_draw 1                                033E: set_draw_text_position 300.0  150.0 GXT 'SV32_13'                                0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0                                045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  100.0 GXT 'SV32_16' number [email protected]                                0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0                                045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  110.0 GXT 'SV32_06' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)                                0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0                                045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  120.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)                    end    0A9B: closefile [email protected]    jump @SAV32MISS_15_float_integerendjump @SAV32MISS_13_Openfile:SAV32MISS_15_float_integer        for [email protected] = 0 to 31               if                    001D:   [email protected] > [email protected]                then                    break                end            0092: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = float [email protected]([email protected],36i) to_integer            0092: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = float [email protected]([email protected],36i) to_integer            0092: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = float [email protected]([email protected],36i) to_integer            0092: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = float [email protected]([email protected],36i) to_integer            gosub @SAV32MISS_AddTuningSUB        endwait 500gosub @SAV32MISS_AddColorSUBjump @SAV32MISS_50_inCar_check:SAV32MISS_50_inCar_checkif32 > [email protected] @SAV32MISS_maxamountif00DF:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR drivingjf @SAV32MISS_74_onfoot01B4: set_player $PLAYER_CHAR frozen_state  0 (frozen)03C0: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = actor $PLAYER_ACTOR car0441: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = car [email protected]([email protected],36i) modelif  and847A:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_a_motorbike84A7:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_boat89AE:   NOT actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_train80DD:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_vehicle_type #rccamthen    if  and    80DD:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_vehicle_type #rcbandit    80DD:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_vehicle_type #rcbaron    80DD:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_vehicle_type #rcraider    80DD:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_vehicle_type #rcgoblin    80DD:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_vehicle_type #rctiger    then    020A: set_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) door_status_to 0    0988: get_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) paintjob [email protected]([email protected],36i)    else    [email protected]([email protected],36i) = -2    [email protected]([email protected],36i) = -2end03F3: get_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) primary_color_to [email protected]([email protected],36i) secondary_color_to [email protected]([email protected],36i)0A30: repair_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) 00BC: text_highpriority 'SV32_13'  1000 ms  100AD: set_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) max_speed_to 0.0gosub @SAV32MISS_modcheck_maingosub @SAV32MISS_TuningDataSUB00BA: text_styled 'SV32_05'  2000 ms  400BC: text_highpriority 'SV32_05'  5000 ms  101B4: set_player $PLAYER_CHAR frozen_state  1 (unfrozen)0085: [email protected] = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)[email protected] += 1:SAV32MISS_69_inCar_Loopwait 0            03F0: enable_text_draw 1            //045A: text_draw_1number  20.0  80.0 'NUMBER' [email protected]    // value            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  100.0 GXT 'SV32_16' number [email protected]            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  110.0 GXT 'SV32_06' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  120.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  130.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  140.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  150.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  160.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  170.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  180.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  190.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  200.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  210.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  220.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  230.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  240.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  250.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  260.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  270.0 GXT 'SV32_09' number [email protected]  and80FE:  not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR  1 (in-sphere)near_point -1526.4872 -400.5164 7.08 radius  1.5  1.5  1.580FE:  not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR  1 (in-sphere)near_point -1275.4133 30.9535 14.1484 radius  1.5  1.5  1.500A3:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 in_rectangle_cornerA -1623.6 -694.8 cornerB -1076.6464 415.95  jf @SAV32MISS_pass_1if8119:   not car [email protected]([email protected],36i) wreckedjf @SAV32MISS_74_onfootif80DF: not  actor $PLAYER_ACTOR drivingjf @SAV32MISS_69_inCar_Loop00AA: store_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) position_to [email protected]([email protected],36i) [email protected]([email protected],36i) [email protected]([email protected],36i)0174: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = car [email protected]([email protected],36i) [email protected]([email protected],36i) += 0.20092: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = float [email protected]([email protected],36i) to_integer0092: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = float [email protected]([email protected],36i) to_integer0092: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = float [email protected]([email protected],36i) to_integer0092: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = float [email protected]([email protected],36i) to_integer 0085: [email protected] = [email protected] // (int)[email protected] = 0:SAV32MISS_70_SaveDatawait 0if 0A9A: [email protected] = openfile "CLEO\SAVE_32Data_SFAirport.caz" mode 0x6277  // binary readthen    00BA: text_styled 'SV32_15'  1000 ms  4    0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]        for [email protected] = 0 to 31               if                    001D:   [email protected] > [email protected]                then                    break                end            03F0: enable_text_draw 1            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  100.0 GXT 'SV32_16' number [email protected]            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  110.0 GXT 'SV32_06' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)               0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)        end          0A9B: closefile [email protected]    00BC: text_highpriority 'SV32_11'  5000 ms  1    jump @SAV32MISS_74_onfootendjump @SAV32MISS_70_SaveData:SAV32MISS_maxamount00BA: text_styled 'SV32_17'  5000 ms  4wait 1000:SAV32MISS_74_onfoot01B4: set_player $PLAYER_CHAR frozen_state  1 (unfrozen):SAV32MISS_75_onfootLoop0001: wait 0 msif  and80FE:  not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR  1 (in-sphere)near_point -1526.4872 -400.5164 7.08 radius  1.5  1.5  1.580FE:  not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR  1 (in-sphere)near_point -1275.4133 30.9535 14.1484 radius  1.5  1.5  1.500A3:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 in_rectangle_cornerA -1623.6 -694.8 cornerB -1076.6464 415.95  jf @SAV32MISS_pass_1if  and0AB0:   key_pressed 46//-----------------------press delete00E1:   player 0 pressed_key 6//--------------- hand brake 00DF:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR drivingjf @SAV32MISS_75_onfootLoopfor [email protected] = 0 to 31    if        001D:   [email protected] > [email protected]    then        break    end    if        00DB:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR in_car [email protected]([email protected],36i)    then       0085: [email protected] = [email protected] // (int)       00AA: store_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) position_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]       [email protected] += 2.0       00AB: put_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]        jump @SAV32MISS_80_Readfile    endend00BA: text_styled 'fem_off'  1000 ms  4wait 1000jump @SAV32MISS_75_onfootLoop:SAV32MISS_80_Readfilewait 0if 0A9A: [email protected] = openfile "CLEO\SAVE_32Data_SFAirport.caz" mode 0x6272  // binary readthen    0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]        for [email protected] = 0 to 31                if                    001D:   [email protected] > [email protected]                then                    break                end                    0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)               0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9D: readfile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            03F0: enable_text_draw 1            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  100.0 GXT 'SV32_16' number [email protected]            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  110.0 GXT 'SV32_06' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)                    end    0A9B: closefile [email protected]    jump @SAV32MISS_83_ChangeDataendjump @SAV32MISS_80_Readfile:[email protected] = [email protected] = 0        for [email protected] = 0 to 31                   if                    001D:   [email protected] > [email protected]                then                    break                end                if                    803b: not  [email protected] == [email protected]                then                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                [email protected] += 1                end          end01C3: remove_references_to_car [email protected]([email protected],36i)[email protected] -= 1:SAV32MISS_85_SaveDatawait 0if 0A9A: [email protected] = openfile "CLEO\SAVE_32Data_SFAirport.caz" mode 0x6277  // binary readthen    00BA: text_styled 'SV32_15'  1000 ms  4    0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]        for [email protected] = 0 to 31               if                    001D:   [email protected] > [email protected]                then                    break                end            03F0: enable_text_draw 1            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  100.0 GXT 'SV32_16' number [email protected]            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  110.0 GXT 'SV32_06' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)               0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0A9E: writefile [email protected] size 4 from [email protected]([email protected],36i)        end          0A9B: closefile [email protected]    00BC: text_highpriority 'SV32_10'  3000 ms  1    jump @SAV32MISS_nokeypressedendjump @SAV32MISS_85_SaveData:SAV32MISS_nokeypressedrepeatwait 0until 8AB0: not  key_pressed 46//-----------------------press delete:SAV32MISS_pass_100BA: text_styled 'SV32_12'  1000 ms  40051: return:SAV32MISS_fail_100BA: text_styled 'M_FAIL'  5000 ms  10051: return:[email protected] == 1then08DA: remove_panel [email protected] [email protected] == -1jf @[email protected] = 0    for [email protected] = 0 to 31            if                001D:   [email protected] > [email protected]            then                break            end        03F0: enable_text_draw 1        0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0        045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  100.0 GXT 'SV32_16' number [email protected]        0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0        045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  110.0 GXT 'SV32_06' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)        01C3: remove_references_to_car [email protected]([email protected],36i)    end:SAV32MISS_clep_750004: $ONMISSION =  000D8: mission_cleanup0051: return:SAV32MISS_AddTuningSUB                for [email protected] = 0 to 16                    0871: init_jump_table [email protected] total_jumps  23  0 @SAV32MISS_AddT00 jumps  0 @SAV32MISS_AddT01  1 @SAV32MISS_AddT11  2 @SAV32MISS_AddT22  3 @SAV32MISS_AddT33  4 @SAV32MISS_AddT44  5 @SAV32MISS_AddT55 6 @SAV32MISS_AddT66                    0872: jump_table_jumps  7 @SAV32MISS_AddT77  8 @SAV32MISS_AddT88  9 @SAV32MISS_AddT99  10 @SAV32MISS_AddT101  11 @SAV32MISS_AddT111  12 @SAV32MISS_AddT122  13 @SAV32MISS_AddT133  14 @SAV32MISS_AddT144  15 @SAV32MISS_AddT155                    0872: jump_table_jumps  16 @SAV32MISS_AddT166  -1 @SAV32MISS_AddT00  -1 @SAV32MISS_AddT00  -1 @SAV32MISS_AddT00  -1 @SAV32MISS_AddT00  -1 @SAV32MISS_AddT00  -1 @SAV32MISS_AddT00  -1 @SAV32MISS_AddT00  -1 @SAV32MISS_AddT00                    :SAV32MISS_AddT00// here goes the code if the value of the variable not exist in the jumptable                    0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                    jump @SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                    :SAV32MISS_AddT01                    0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                    jump @SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                    :SAV32MISS_AddT11                    0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                    jump @SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                    :SAV32MISS_AddT22                    0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                    jump @SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                    :SAV32MISS_AddT33                    0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                    jump @SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                    :SAV32MISS_AddT44                    0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                    jump @SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                    :SAV32MISS_AddT55                    0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                    jump @SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                    :SAV32MISS_AddT66                    0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                    jump @SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                    :SAV32MISS_AddT77                    0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                    jump @SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                    :SAV32MISS_AddT88                    0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                    jump @SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                    :SAV32MISS_AddT99                    0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                    jump @SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                    :SAV32MISS_AddT101                    0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                    jump @SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                    :SAV32MISS_AddT111                    0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                    jump @SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                    :SAV32MISS_AddT122                    0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                    jump @SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                    :SAV32MISS_AddT133                    0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                    jump @SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                    :SAV32MISS_AddT144                    0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                    jump @SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                    :SAV32MISS_AddT155                    0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                    jump @SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                    :SAV32MISS_AddT166                    0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)                    jump @SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                    :SAV32MISS_AddEXIT                                if                        [email protected]([email protected],36i) > 1                        then                                06E9: load_car_component [email protected]([email protected],36i)                            while  86EA:  not car_component [email protected]([email protected],36i) available                                0001: wait 0 ms                                03F0: enable_text_draw 1                                033E: set_draw_text_position 300.0  150.0 GXT 'SV32_13'                                0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0                                045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  100.0 GXT 'SV32_16' number [email protected]                                0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0                                045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  110.0 GXT 'SV32_06' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)                                0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0                                045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  120.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)                            end                                06E7: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = add_car_component [email protected]([email protected],36i) to_car [email protected]([email protected],36i)                            06EB: release_car_component [email protected]([email protected],36i)                        end                //wait 0                endreturn:SAV32MISS_AddColorSUB        for [email protected] = 0 to 31                if                    001D:   [email protected] > [email protected]                then                    break                end                if                8119:   not car [email protected]([email protected],36i) wrecked                then                0229: set_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) primary_color_to [email protected]([email protected],36i) secondary_color_to [email protected]([email protected],36i)                end        endreturn:[email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = -1if and847A:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_a_motorbike84C8:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_flying_vehicle84A7:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_boat89AE:   NOT actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_train80DD:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_vehicle_type #rccamjf @SAV32MISS_modcheck_cancleif and80DD:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_vehicle_type #rcbandit80DD:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_vehicle_type #rcbaron80DD:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_vehicle_type #rcraider80DD:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_vehicle_type #rcgoblin80DD:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_vehicle_type #rctigerjf @SAV32MISS_modcheck_cancleif  and00DF:  actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving8119:   not car [email protected]([email protected],36i) wreckedjf @SAV32MISS_modcheck_cancleif 096E:   car [email protected]([email protected],36i) lowrider jf @SAV32MISS_modcheck_racer075E: set_shopping_item_pool_items_section_to "CARMOD2" // v$  // Loco Low Co.075D: set_shopping_item_pool_items_type_to "CARMODS" // v$jump @SAV32MISS_modcheck_shoppingData:SAV32MISS_modcheck_racerif 096F:   car [email protected]([email protected],36i) street_racing_car jf @SAV32MISS_modcheck_normal075E: set_shopping_item_pool_items_section_to "CARMOD3" // v$  // Wheel Arch Angels075D: set_shopping_item_pool_items_type_to "CARMODS" // v$jump @SAV32MISS_modcheck_shoppingData:SAV32MISS_modcheck_normal075E: set_shopping_item_pool_items_section_to "CARMOD1" // v$   // TransFender075D: set_shopping_item_pool_items_type_to "CARMODS" // v$:[email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = 0for [email protected] = 0 to 1506E5: get_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) possible_to_built_in_component_pool_index [email protected] itemID_to [email protected]    if    [email protected] >  1    then    [email protected] += 1    [email protected] > 1jf @SAV32MISS_modcheck_extra_1wait 50008D4: [email protected] = create_panel_with_title 'dummy' position  140.0 142.0 width 240.0 columns  2 interactive  1 background  1 alignment  108D6: set_panel [email protected] column 0 alignment 108DB: set_panel [email protected] column  0 header 'SV32_26' data 'DUMMY' 'DUMMY' 'SV32_22' 'SV32_23' 'DUMMY' 'DUMMY' 'DUMMY' 'DUMMY' 'DUMMY' 'DUMMY' 'DUMMY' 'DUMMY'08D6: set_panel [email protected] column 1 alignment 008EE: set_panel [email protected] column 1 row 2 text_1number GXT 'SV32_24' number 1  // $~1~08EE: set_panel [email protected] column 1 row 3 text_1number GXT 'SV32_25' number 1  // $~1~09DB: set_panel [email protected] column 0 width 40 09DB: set_panel [email protected] column 1 width 240090E: set_panel [email protected] active_row  [email protected] = 1:SAV32MISS_Confirm_1wait  0if  and00DB:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR in_car [email protected]([email protected],36i)8119:   not car [email protected]([email protected],36i) wreckedjf @SAV32MISS_Confirm_2103F0: enable_text_draw 1038E: draw_box_position 290.0  110.0 size 300.0  60.0 RGBA 0 0 0 255038E: draw_box_position 290.0  340.0 size 300.0  120.0 RGBA 0 0 0 2550343: set_text_linewidth  400.0033E: text_draw  150.0  85.0 'SV32_29'0343: set_text_linewidth  420.00340: set_text_draw_color  150  0  0  255033E: text_draw  150.0  285.0 'SV32_27'0343: set_text_linewidth  420.0033E: text_draw  150.0  360.0 'SV32_28':SAV32MISS_Confirm_2if  or0AB0:   key_pressed 13// 	enter key0AB0:   key_pressed 16// 	shift keyjf @SAV32MISS_Confirm_103E6: remove_text_box08D7: [email protected] = panel [email protected] active_row//-- submit number of the highlighted button into variableif0039:   [email protected] ==  2  // integer valuesjf @SAV32MISS_Confirm_3jump @SAV32MISS_Confirm_19:SAV32MISS_Confirm_3if0039:   [email protected] ==  3  // integer valuesjf @SAV32MISS_Confirm_1908DA: remove_panel [email protected]@ = 0 jump @SAV32MISS_Confirm_full_modcheck:SAV32MISS_Confirm_1908DA: remove_panel [email protected]@ = 0jump @SAV32MISS_modcheck_extra_1:SAV32MISS_Confirm_2108DA: remove_panel [email protected]@ = 0jump @SAV32MISS_modcheck_cancle:SAV32MISS_Confirm_full_modcheck096D: get_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) tuningpart_on_slot 8 item_to [email protected]: get_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) tuningpart_on_slot 9 item_to [email protected]: get_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) tuningpart_on_slot 10 item_to [email protected]: get_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) tuningpart_on_slot 11 item_to [email protected]                if                1 > [email protected]                then                096D: get_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) tuningpart_on_slot 12 item_to [email protected]                [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = 0075F: store_shopping_data_entries_number_to [email protected]:SAV32MISS_modcheck_Loop0001: wait  0 msif  and00DF:  actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving8119:   not car [email protected]([email protected],36i) wreckedjf @SAV32MISS_modcheck_cancleif001D:   [email protected] > [email protected] @SAV32MISS_modcheck_Exit0760: store_shopping_data_index [email protected] textureCRC_to [email protected]              [email protected] = 0              [email protected] = [email protected] = 0      for [email protected] = 0 to 15      06E5: get_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) possible_to_built_in_component_pool_index [email protected] itemID_to [email protected]          if              003b:  [email protected] == [email protected]  // integer values and handles          then              06E6: get_itemID [email protected] destinated_component_slot_to [email protected]                                                      096D: get_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) tuningpart_on_slot [email protected] item_to [email protected]([email protected],36i)              break          end  end                         03F0: enable_text_draw 1            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  100.0 GXT 'SV32_16' number [email protected]            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  110.0 GXT 'SV32_06' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  120.0 GXT 'SV32_07' number [email protected]            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  130.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)if  or003b:   [email protected]([email protected],36i) == [email protected]:   [email protected]([email protected],36i) == [email protected]:   [email protected]([email protected],36i) == [email protected]:   [email protected]([email protected],36i) == [email protected]@([email protected],36i) = -1end000A: [email protected] += 1jump @SAV32MISS_modcheck_Loop:SAV32MISS_modcheck_Exit 087C: release_shopping_data     if        00DD:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_vehicle_type #REMINGTN    then        0A97: [email protected] = car [email protected]([email protected],36i) struct        [email protected] += 1000        [email protected] = 0                for [email protected] = 0 to 100            [email protected] += 2            0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 2 virtual_protect 0            if  or                [email protected] == 1100                [email protected] == 1123                [email protected] == 1125            then                0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected] // (int)                break            end        end                                       else    [email protected]([email protected],36i) = 0    endjump @SAV32MISS_modcheck_return:SAV32MISS_modcheck_extra_1096D: get_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) tuningpart_on_slot 8 item_to [email protected]: get_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) tuningpart_on_slot 9 item_to [email protected]: get_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) tuningpart_on_slot 10 item_to [email protected]: get_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) tuningpart_on_slot 11 item_to [email protected]                if                1 > [email protected]                then                096D: get_car [email protected]([email protected],36i) tuningpart_on_slot 12 item_to [email protected]                end0051: return:SAV32MISS_modcheck_return0051: return:SAV32MISS_modcheck_cancle0051: return:[email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected] = [email protected] = [email protected] = 0for [email protected] = 0 to 290085: [email protected] = [email protected] // (int)    if    [email protected]([email protected],36i) > 1    then        0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)        if        [email protected] > 0        then        [email protected] -= 1                if                003b:   [email protected]([email protected],36i) == [email protected]([email protected],36i)  // integer values and handles                then                jump @SAV32MISS_Skip                end        end0871: init_jump_table [email protected] total_jumps  23  0 @SAV32MISS_T00 jumps  0 @SAV32MISS_T01  1 @SAV32MISS_T11  2 @SAV32MISS_T22  3 @SAV32MISS_T33  4 @SAV32MISS_T44  5 @SAV32MISS_T55 6 @SAV32MISS_T660872: jump_table_jumps  7 @SAV32MISS_T77  8 @SAV32MISS_T88  9 @SAV32MISS_T99  10 @SAV32MISS_T101  11 @SAV32MISS_T111  12 @SAV32MISS_T122  13 @SAV32MISS_T133  14 @SAV32MISS_T144  15 @SAV32MISS_T1550872: jump_table_jumps  16 @SAV32MISS_T166  -1 @SAV32MISS_T00  -1 @SAV32MISS_T00  -1 @SAV32MISS_T00  -1 @SAV32MISS_T00  -1 @SAV32MISS_T00  -1 @SAV32MISS_T00  -1 @SAV32MISS_T00  -1 @SAV32MISS_T00:SAV32MISS_T00// here goes the code if the value of the variable not exist in the jumptable0085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)jump @SAV32MISS_EXIT:SAV32MISS_T010085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)jump @SAV32MISS_EXIT:SAV32MISS_T110085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)jump @SAV32MISS_EXIT:SAV32MISS_T220085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)jump @SAV32MISS_EXIT:SAV32MISS_T330085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)jump @SAV32MISS_EXIT:SAV32MISS_T440085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)jump @SAV32MISS_EXIT:SAV32MISS_T550085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)jump @SAV32MISS_EXIT:SAV32MISS_T660085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)jump @SAV32MISS_EXIT:SAV32MISS_T770085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)jump @SAV32MISS_EXIT:SAV32MISS_T880085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)jump @SAV32MISS_EXIT:SAV32MISS_T990085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)jump @SAV32MISS_EXIT:SAV32MISS_T1010085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)jump @SAV32MISS_EXIT:SAV32MISS_T1110085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)jump @SAV32MISS_EXIT:SAV32MISS_T1220085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)jump @SAV32MISS_EXIT:SAV32MISS_T1330085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)jump @SAV32MISS_EXIT:SAV32MISS_T1440085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)jump @SAV32MISS_EXIT:SAV32MISS_T1550085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)jump @SAV32MISS_EXIT:SAV32MISS_T1660085: [email protected]([email protected],36i) = [email protected]([email protected],36i) // (int)jump @SAV32MISS_EXIT:SAV32MISS_EXIT        [email protected] += 1    :SAV32MISS_Skip    end            03F0: enable_text_draw 1            //045A: text_draw_1number  20.0  80.0 'NUMBER' [email protected]    // value            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  100.0 GXT 'SV32_16' number [email protected]            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  110.0 GXT 'SV32_06' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  120.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  130.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  140.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  150.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  160.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  170.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  180.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  190.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  200.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  210.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  220.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  230.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  240.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  250.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)            0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  260.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)                        0343: set_text_draw_linewidth 300.0            045A: draw_text_1number 20.0  270.0 GXT 'SV32_08' number [email protected]([email protected],36i)wait 0end0051: return

3. the fxt

SV32_01 Save 32 Cars at DesertSV32_02 Save 32 Cars at LV ClownsPockSV32_03 Save 32 Cars at LS GantonSV32_04 Save 32 Cars at LS BeachSV32_05 park and exit~n~your current vehicle~n~to save itSV32_06 Vehicle ID: ~1~SV32_07 CarMod-Slot: ~1~SV32_08 Veh-mod ID: ~1~SV32_09 Paintjob-TXD: ~1~SV32_10 SaveCar-Slot removedSV32_11 Saved Cars will be Available as long as You Stay in the Save Car AreaSV32_12 Save Car Mod TERMINATEDSV32_13 wait....SV32_14 load car save dataSV32_15 save car dataSV32_16 SaveCar Index: ~1~SV32_17 max. amount of savecars reachedSV32_18 SAVE-32Cars-Desert.cm not foundSV32_19 SAVE-32Cars-LVClownsPock.cm not foundSV32_20 SAVE 32Cars LSBeach.cm not foundSV32_21 SAVE 32Cars LSGanton.cm not foundSV32_22 NOSV32_23 YESSV32_24 SCAN only Nitro, Wheels, Hydraulic, StereoSV32_25 do a FULL SCAN for UpgradesSV32_26 ~y~Scan all possible Tuningpart slots~n~for installed Upgrades?SV32_27 Your vehicle must be able to have all Tuningpart Upgrades (Veh-mods)~n~which are listed in carmod.dat for that vehicle, to do a FULL SCANSV32_28 Nitro, Wheels, Hydraulic, Stereo will be scanned in any caseSV32_29 press UP or DOWN to select button~n~press ENTER or SHIFT to confirm selectionSV32_30 Save 32 Cars at SF DohertySV32_31 Save 32 Cars at SF QueensSV32_32 Save 32 Cars at SF DowntownSV32_33 Save 32 Cars at LV WestSV32_34 SAVE-32Cars-SFDoherty.cm not foundSV32_35 SAVE-32Cars-SFQueens.cm not foundSV32_36 SAVE 32Cars SFDowntown.cm not foundSV32_37 SAVE 32Cars LVWest.cm not foundSV32_38 Save 32 Cars at SF AirportSV32_39 SAVE 32Cars SFAirport not found

Jaybog

Thanks Zaz, the script for the Airport works great and sorry for the late reply

i have a question i wnted to make the save area at Las Venturas Airport and changed the coords in the mission starter but then is says mission terminated so i changed it also in the cm script where i found this

80FE: not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR 1 (in-sphere)near_point -1526.4872 -400.5164 7.08 radius 1.5 1.5 1.5

80FE: not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR 1 (in-sphere)near_point -1275.4133 30.9535 14.1484 radius 1.5 1.5 1.5

00A3: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 in_rectangle_cornerA -1623.6 -694.8 cornerB -1076.6464 415.95

but it says still mission terminated

i have not good skill in coding and don't know how to edit in_rectangle_cornerA

i tried different changes but without success, please could you help me?

ZAZ

Ok, edit the *.cm script is not so easy

the starter *.cs instead have only a conditional check to check if Player stopped at one of these small location for initializing the mission

1.)

location check

the *.cm script must check if player is still in the save area, therefor the rectangle code

also should it check if player is at a small location beside of the start location to can terminate the mission without leaving the large save area

if and80FE: not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR 1 (in-sphere)near_point -1526.4872 -400.5164 7.08 radius 1.5 1.5 1.580FE: not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR 1 (in-sphere)near_point -1275.4133 30.9535 14.1484 radius 1.5 1.5 1.500A3: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 in_rectangle_cornerA -1623.6 -694.8 cornerB -1076.6464 415.95jf @SAV32MISS_pass_1

so these codes

80FE: not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR 1 (in-sphere)near_point -1526.4872 -400.5164 7.08 radius 1.5 1.5 1.5

80FE: not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR 1 (in-sphere)near_point -1275.4133 30.9535 14.1484 radius 1.5 1.5 1.5

must have coordinates beside of the start location (2 locations for 2 different start locations)

if you have only 1 startlocation, then you need also just 1 of the

80FE: not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR 1 (in-sphere)near_point

and also only 1 start location in the initialzie cs, but one for check while on foot and one to check while in car

0103: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR in_sphere -1526.4872 -412.5164 7.0852 radius 7.5 7.5 15.5 sphere 1 stopped_in_car

0102: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR in_sphere -1526.4872 -412.5164 7.0852 radius 7.5 7.5 15.5 sphere 1 stopped_on_foot

Now the rectangle check

00A3: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR sphere 0 in_rectangle_cornerA -1623.6 -694.8 cornerB -1076.6464 415.95
it have 4 parameter for coords:

in_rectangle_cornerA X coord Y coord cornerB X coord Y coord

Z-COORD isn't necessary

go to the SOUTH WEST corner of the save area to get cornerA X coord Y coord

(SOUTH WEST corner of the whole game is at -3000.0 -3000.0)

go to the NORTH EAST corner of the save area to get cornerB X coord Y coord

(NORTH EAST corner of the whole game is at 3000.0 3000.0)

This conditional check is in 3 places in the script

in the source text SAVE_32Cars_SFAirport.txt can you find it by linenumbers

2.)

save file

the data of saved cars is stored in an extra save file

it needs to insert the file path to store and read data

1. a check if the save file exist at line number 52

if0AAB:   file_exists "CLEO\SAVE_32Data_SFAirport.caz"jf @SAV32MISS_50_inCar_check
2. the code to open the save file

if 0A9A: [email protected] = openfile "CLEO\SAVE_32Data_SFAirport.caz" mode 0x6272  // binary read
This codes is in 4 places in the script

in the source text SAVE_32Cars_SFAirport.txt can you find it by linenumbers

your save file can have any name you like, for example mycars.grg

you can write it in sub folders but it must be in cleo folder

3.)

script name

the mission starter *.cs contains the code to start the mission

it needs to insert the *.cm script NAME into this code

0A94: start_custom_mission "SAVE_32Cars_SFAirport"

as well a check if this file exist

needs to insert the file path

0AAB:   file_exists "CLEO\SAVE_32Cars_SFAirport.cm"

My Advice:

Keep Save_32_car_initialize.cs and SAVE_32Cars_SFAirport.cm as i made it

Open Save_32_car_initialize.txt and SAVE_32Cars_SFAirport.txt and save it as

LVair-start.txt and LVair_M.txt

edit LVair-start.txt :

if                    0AAB:   file_exists "CLEO\LVair_M.cm"                    then                    03E6: remove_text_box                     00BA: text_styled 'SV32_38'  2000 ms  6                    0001: wait  500 ms                    00BE: text_clear_all                    0004: $ONMISSION =  1  // integer values                    0A94: start_custom_mission "LVair_M"
edit the location check:

0103: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR in_sphere -1526.4872 -412.5164 7.0852 radius 7.5 7.5 15.5 sphere 1 stopped_in_car

0102: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR in_sphere -1526.4872 -412.5164 7.0852 radius 7.5 7.5 15.5 sphere 1 stopped_on_foot

edit LVair_M.txt

if0AAB:   file_exists "CLEO\LVair.caz"jf @SAV32MISS_50_inCar_check
if 0A9A: [email protected] = openfile "CLEO\LVair.caz" mode 0x6272  // binary read
edit the location checks:

then compile and test the scripts

Edited by ZAZ

DragonpokeZ

Hey there, I downloaded this mod and I can tell you that is awesome, but I have a suggestion. Could you make it so that we could reconfigure the key to delete the vehicles (Delete key on Windows keyboard)? It's conflicting with the TransFender Anywhere mod. Also, it would be great if you could store a vehicle's immunities (BP/FP/EP/CP/MP). Other than that, it's an awesome mod :)

Also, is this perfectly compatible with the PIMP MY CAR mod?

Edited by DragonpokeZ