My personal best

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ok, tonight after a 6 hr 45 min marathon and a really long break from gta sa, I managed to get up to Wear flowers in your hair without getting killed or busted, without doing the old menu reload game trick, I had not saved the game until this point. Here's my stats -

Progress 20.32%

Play Time 6 hrs 45

Missions completed 44 (without cheating)

Days Passed in game 17

Safehouse visits 0 (until this point)

Resprays 4

Cash $46,026

I paused the game now and then for toilet breaks and to get drinks. This has to be the best I've achieved. I could go further but I got tired. What's your best achievement in gta sa?

In 2008, my peak of playing San An, I finished all storyline missions in about seven or eight hours with my mate. That was the best time of my life, 11 years old, with my mates, when I lived at Phillip Island. Didn't get any better.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
In 2008, my peak of playing San An, I finished all storyline missions in about seven or eight hours with my mate. That was the best time of my life, 11 years old, with my mates, when I lived at Phillip Island. Didn't get any better.

Wow that's incredible, considering the world record is something like 6 hrs, i only got up to San Fierro and that was just doing the story missions and not doing any side missions, tags, oysters etc I must be slow lol

I'm up to LV after 2 days now cool.gif

Wow that's incredible, considering the world record is something like 6 hrs, i only got up to San Fierro and that was just doing the story missions and not doing any side missions, tags, oysters etc I must be slow lol

I'm up to LV after 2 days now cool.gif

Nah mate good job, it is a game that takes time smile.gif . I usually complete it a couple times a month now.

After 5 hrs and 32 mins I was able to the game up to the mission Misappropriation, without getting wasted or busted. I guess this is my personal best. colgate.gif

GTA III : 100% (Good game and my first 100%)

GTA Vice City: 100% (Felt great when I got the 100%)

GTA San Andreas: 100% (The best I've played)

GTA IV: 100% (Good, but too easy)

GTA IV TLaD: 94% (Working on it)

GTA IV TBoGT: 81% (Still on it)

Here is my old account i don't log into it anymore: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showuser=691353

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
After 5 hrs and 32 mins I was able to the game up to the mission Misappropriation, without getting wasted or busted. I guess this is my personal best. colgate.gif

cool.gif Wow great job, well i finally got killed during Cop Wheels, the bike exploded cry.gif

good thing i saved before the mission!

Doing it up to the mission Misappropriation was tough as I had to do it continuously without stopping except for 3 toilet breaks and 1 drink break. Congrats on your achievement too AuSsIeThUnDeR36. smile.gif

Here is my old account i don't log into it anymore: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showuser=691353

^good for you rus. As for me, I'm a noob and I can only do up to Body Harvest in 3 hours with saving(using zmoonchild's starter save)

^good for you rus. As for me, I'm a noob and I can only do up to Body Harvest in 3 hours with saving(using zmoonchild's starter save)

Oh I didn't use Zoom's Save , I loaded a new game and did the missions non-stop. I did the Burglary mission to get infinite sprint so I could quicken myself. and I did missions the fastest ways possible by watching Zoom's mission videos. You know Stowaway whit the mini-gun and Misappropriation with the Rustler smile.gif

Wow. Addict. lol.gif

So you did not do the unimportant things like dressing CJ up or packing muscles?

Of course I did them RXK. I packed CJ with 20% fat and 85% muscle and did the Vigilinate missions too on a HPV 1000. And I did some other stuff sucha s Oyster only 20 and 31 horseshoes too.