DeTomaso Mangusta Project

Drip

Hi guys I need your help with my DeTomaso Mangusta. I mean, 3D render from 3Ds Max is looking all good, but I will need your help with those huge back tires. How can I make back wheels bigger than front wheels? I enclose you some renders of my Mangusta. Thanks for your help. user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Or if you can't help me, at least could you tell me if that model is good enough for GTA SA? Thanks

Edited by Drip

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Drip, you can modify those values on the vehicles.ide, search for the car name you're going to change for the mangusta and then almost at the end of the line you will find something like this (.... -1, 0.7, 0.7, 0 ) the 0.7 values are the wheel sizes i don't remember which one is the front or the rear but you can play with the values till you are done. And the changes need to be small for example +.2 etc, cause if you add +1 the wheel can be very big, so you can make several attemps.

oh, you have to look for results in game cause if you use GGMM you will not able to see it

aStiffSausage

@mirak

He means how to make rear-wheels in the model itself bigger. There is actually two ways:

Leave the model like it is now, and inside vehicles.ide, change fourth number from the end (-1, 0.7, 0.7, 0) to 0, and then modify those two other values. Now they will also increase the wheel model size.

OR...

Make the front and rear wheels work like a different pair, I don't know how it works, but when you get both wheel-models in-game to be good size, again, play with values in vehicles.ide.

And the model looks great, but is interior looking as good as outside?