Is this player Hacking? [BoGT - PS3]

Eagle-Eye

I played BoGT on my ps3 today and there was a player by the name: Rafaei_

I was at another location, away from all the action and all I would see is the guy killing 3 people at once then dying and then in a few seconds, he would kill 3 or 2 more people.

I decided to parachute there. As soon as i open my chute, I get sniped by him.

also, when i was flying my buzzard, he would shoot my helicopter once or twice then somehow get an instant headshot on me.

he also did this when i was driving my car extremely fast.

I message him saying "how did you kill me like that?"

he replied with "Use the Mill-rad on the scope"

is he using some type of sniper hack called 'mill-rad"? i'm not sure because i got BoGT 2 months ago.

does anyone know?

copsncrooksfan

Never heard of it. None of your scenarios sound out of the ordinary, he is prolly just a good shot. He may have been referring to the zoom function on the scope.

• 2 weeks later...
Ethereal_NYC
I played BoGT on my ps3 today and there was a player by the name: Rafaei_

I was at another location, away from all the action and all I would see is the guy killing 3 people at once then dying and then in a few seconds, he would kill 3 or 2 more people.

I decided to parachute there. As soon as i open my chute, I get sniped by him.

also, when i was flying my buzzard, he would shoot my helicopter once or twice then somehow get an instant headshot on me.

he also did this when i was driving my car extremely fast.

I message him saying "how did you kill me like that?"

he replied with "Use the Mill-rad on the scope"

is he using some type of sniper hack called 'mill-rad"? i'm not sure because i got BoGT 2 months ago.

does anyone know?

since your not that good at the game ima side with not cheating/hacking.

he was probably just a really good shot.

i was playing free mode last night and i headshot someone in a speeding car and they said i was using an aim bot. LOL.

sorta like this thread except that guy said he was certain i was cheating smh

you shouldve asked him what a millrad was since you sent him msgs.

LOL xD jeez.

and yeah, I messaged him, he told me that the Mill-Rad is the Lines on the side of the scope.

used to measure the time of when the bullet will hit the target.

I never knew they had that in the game until last week where he told me.

It helps a lot to be honest but you gotta get used to it.

But yeah, its all figured out.

i have him added on my friends list and he was playing with us yesterday on IV and he was pretty sh*t. he is the guy running this gang.... http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=515394 he isnt hacking.

as a matter of a fact its you, you have your psn field with that guys name so its you.

Thats really funny because I've killed you more times than you killed me. Even when I thought you were a friendly target until you began to shoot at me; you had completely enough time to kill me.

So keep on making sh*t up.

Plus, Eagull's PSN is Wanted_Shadow-

He was with me during game session with you in it and left before me.

Now your supposing I have 2 PS3s and 2 copies of GTAIV, right?

And yes, I am running the clan, I supposed that Eagle's name had Wanted in it which would be a good clan name, I told him that we should make a clan and recruit people, he insisted on posting a topic on this website to get more people to join rather than search for them on PSN.

Is there anything else you have to say?

Edited by RafaeI_

Crimson Flam3s

i have him added on my friends list and he was playing with us yesterday on IV and he was pretty sh*t. he is the guy running this gang.... http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=515394 he isnt hacking.

as a matter of a fact its you, you have your psn field with that guys name so its you.

Thats really funny because I've killed you more times than you killed me. Even when I thought you were a friendly target until you began to shoot at me; you had completely enough time to kill me.

So keep on making sh*t up.

Plus, Eagull's PSN is Wanted_Shadow-

He was with me during game session with you in it and left before me.

Now your supposing I have 2 PS3s and 2 copies of GTAIV, right?

And yes, I am running the clan, I supposed that Eagle's name had Wanted in it which would be a good clan name, I told him that we should make a clan and recruit people, he insisted on posting a topic on this website to get more people to join rather than search for them on PSN.

Is there anything else you have to say?

lol... You seem like a good player, I like sniping a lot icon14.gif Any problem if I add you? smile.gif

if he is me, how were we both in the same session together?

and about the gang thing, I wrote it but since he didnt have an account on this website I did it instead because there wouldnt be a difference whoever did it since we are both in the gang.

Edited by Eagle-Eye

Mr. Reaper.

Pathetic,

If you are separate people you've just accused your own friend of hacking to boost their ego.

If you are the same two people, you're even more pathetic.

I added him after making this thread. i only know him for like 8 days

i did not knew him until i posted this

Edited by Eagle-Eye