Convert Max Payne 3 Models to GTA IV

xy-maps

Hello,

is it possible to convert the Max Payne 3 PED Models to GTA IV? They have the same format and i just importet them to GTA IV, but it dont work.

So, is it possible to convert the files with 3D Studio Max and the import them to GTA IV?

yes its possible, i have in my hands a max payne 3 model that was converted for gta sa, im trying to rigg its head for gta iv but im pretty new at this so it could take some time...

It seems that Open IV doesnt support the Max Payne 3 Models. So it is currently not possible, to use the real model files from the Game sad.gif

Th3_S1lv3r_0ne

@Dud123: Hi, I'm a max payne 2 modder and I stumbled on your max payne 3 player model for GTA4, can I ask you if you could be so kindly to send me the original "max payne 3 model that was converted for gta sa" you used? I wish to make a max payne 3 skin for one of my max payne 2 mods but I need an editable 3d model since I'm unable to convert them back from the gta4 format that is avaiable for download.

Thank you very much in advance. smile.gif

It seems that Open IV doesnt support the Max Payne 3 Models. So it is currently not possible, to use the real model files from the Game sad.gif

NOPE

• 3 weeks later...

NOPE

How do you do this? mind if you can pm how or a tutorial?

gamerzworld

NOPE

A 3D ripper like this one.

NOPE

A 3D ripper like this one.

You know that OpenIV now works on Max payne 3 right? And I don't like using 3D Ripper alot I'd prefer using modding tools.

Anyone had any luck with the car models/textures? Are the door jambs/engines present?