Pro Tips For GTA V?

ShotGunRain

ShotGunRain

Do you guys think Rockstar will do pro tips for GTA V like they do with Max Payne? Or you guys think that they are just filling the newswire section? I mean why would they tell us how to play Max Payne 3? You buy the game and play it like any other person without any difficulties really when i bought GTA IV i jumped in multiplayer first and played it well.

ATastyCookie

Probably not, it's not really that type of game. I'd be to busy playing the game to check the newswire anyways smile.gif

1whitebuddah

nah, in gta you play the game how you want to play it, but with max payne its a little bit more competitive and concentrates highly on shooting and diving thus making the need for some tips from rockstar

ShotGunRain
nah, in gta you play the game how you want to play it, but with max payne its a little bit more competitive and concentrates highly on shooting and diving thus making the need for some tips from rockstar

I don't really think Max Payne 3 is different than any ordinary 3rd person shooter. I think Rockstar are just filling the newswire until they start talking about the DLC's of MP3. Let's see if Rockstar make pro tips for Gta V.

1whitebuddah

I don't really think Max Payne 3 is different than any ordinary 3rd person shooter. I think Rockstar are just filling the newswire until they start talking about the DLC's of MP3. Let's see if Rockstar make pro tips for Gta V.

max payne is all about shooting other real world players and that requires skill, and that's where the pro tips come in. what could be a pro tip for gta? if your getting blown up in free roam, then get the fastest car and get the f*ck out of there lol tips wouldn't be that useful in gta

max payne is all about shooting other real world players and that requires skill, and that's where the pro tips come in. what could be a pro tip for gta? if your getting blown up in free roam, then get the fastest car and get the f*ck out of there lol tips wouldn't be that useful in gta

They could be giving tips on certain missions, like they did with GTA III .

scarface910

They might give the same attention if not more for gta v, I think they changed something within the company so that they would be more interactive with the consumer, I did notice that hey post alot more now than they did before their site went through a complete overhaul.

.JimmyHopkins.

why would they want that? it's just stupid...it's not like people demand that the newswire is filled with new stuff every day,and it's not like they need to do that to win some more time for GTA V news...this doesn't make sense,MP3 and everything with it doesn't have anything to do with GTA V...two separate games and like they said "we simply don't have anything to announce" about GTA V.