newswire answer ,real or fake ?

copperrobber

I don't know, really. What I do know is, people are getting desperate on the newswire. They are literally flooding the comments section with their demands for more info.

Fake. Who can't spell probably? and why would they say "probably next month"? Why not just say "We'll have info soon" and even then...they wouldn't say it in the comments. They'd make a post if there was info coming soon.

Edited by mntns86

Wow, I hope that's real. I wish there was a way to prove it...

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

copperrobber

the thing is i have no idea were the newswire topic is from, so it is going to be hard to look for it in the NW.

Spider-Vice

According to the times in the comments, it must've been recent. Loading all comments in the latest R* post shows nothing even looking like that, so yeah, fake.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

This is a hard one. Some people may say that because he spelled 'probably' wrong, it's fake, but if a human working for R* posted it, he could have just made a human mistake.

It's too easy to fake stuff. I could give you pretty much what's in that image within a couple minutes!

Chickenwing
This is a hard one. Some people may say that because he spelled 'probably' wrong, it's fake, but if a human working for R* posted it, he could have just made a human mistake.

The grammars sh*t too... R* Y would have had to have perfect English skills to get that job... They rarely make mistakes...

"problaby you will get info next month" - Awful sentence structuring

This is fake because of the grammar people, man you guys are desperate.

http://i.imgur.com/Bql19.png

see how easy it is to fake?

Rockstar didn't say this! I just edited the text in the html in my browser to make it say what I wanted to say to prove that it can be easily faked.

I think you are lying and it's actually REAL! OMG, hidden info about new info!

Proof or it's real!

sarcasm.gif

Most likely faked using Chrome.

FAKER THAN GOD.

You just pissed off so many Christians lol

Edited by btbwuh
G1T

FAKER THAN GOD.

Why you're that sure? Anyway my hopes and my hype is completely dead. I don't care about playing computer anymore. Thank you Rockstar! confused.gif I hope that the hype will come back if there are new infos. If not then it's Rockstars fault. The time of waiting was too long. 7 months was enough. Now it's nearly 8 months...

Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian

FAKER THAN GOD.

Why you're that sure? Anyway my hopes and my hype is completely dead. I don't care about playing computer anymore. Thank you Rockstar! confused.gif

You'll be back rolleyes.gif