Why do people?

Crimson Flam3s

Crimson Flam3s

Why do people keep mentioning, next gen consoles?? facedesk.gif

They haven't even been anounced, the soo called ps4 and xbox 720, and I see members making threads about it left and right dozingoff.gif

You should all just chill a bit and analyse the situation, Usually when new consoles are announced, they are released the year after. How could V come out on next gen, that's like in 2 years without mentioning that the sales will be much, much lower than releasing it in this consoles due to the amount o people who own them...

Watch dogs is not an excuse to mention them yet since it was performed in a computer, most likely a super advanced pc so the game would impress everyone.

V will be released for this gen consoles and that's final. HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE PEOPLE suicidal.gif

They don't use their brains, that's why. People think that cause R* haven't been saying anything that they're waiting on next gen consoles being announced.

If they took the time to look about then they'd see that GTA V is coming this year or early next for PS3/360.

Its because they dont take into account the trailer was made on a high end PC, just like watch dogs

It will be on current generaton consoles. I'd bet my last cornetto on it.

Personally, I hope the new 'next gen, whizz bang, super consoles' are still a while away, because I think there's a few years of life in the ones we've got.

It will be on current generaton consoles. I'd bet my last cornetto on it.

Personally, I hope the new 'next gen, whizz bang, super consoles' are still a while away, because I think there's a few years of life in the ones we've got.

I don't like Cornetto's

Being serious it will be released on Current Console's.

Hellomynameis

I'm going to agree with most people here: it's probably going to be released on the current generation.

I personally hope so. I don't want to have to buy a new console just for GTA V blush.gif