Chatterbox

universetwisters

universetwisters

I preferred GTA 3 Lazlow to the GTA 3-up Lazlow. I dont know why, but the GTA 3 lazlow feels much more calm & relatable than the other "Lazlows", who are loud and obnoxious, to me

anybody else think this?

sTgL5iS.png

huevos_benedicto_180

Yeah, playing through GTA 3 now for the first time (having only played San Andreas and IV before) I much prefer Catterbox Lazlow. Very funny indeed, although that's not to say that he isn't funny later on.

Chatterbox Lazlow and Integrity 2.0 Lazlow were the best Lazlow shows in my opinion. I didn't really like him in Vice and I rarely ever heard him in San An.

Chatterbox Lazlow and Integrity 2.0 Lazlow were the best Lazlow shows in my opinion. I didn't really like him in Vice and I rarely ever heard him in San An.

Also, remember that Lazlow had a show in LCS's Talk Radio station as well..

In VC and VCS, Lazlow was the DJ on the Rock Station-TK 101.5-I mean VROCK 96.1FM.. tounge2.giflol.gif

But, I think the III and LCS talk radio shows were better than Lazlow 2.0 in IV/EFLC and better than the one on SA's WCTR-FM..

Lazlow did a good job on VROCK 96.1FM in VC and VCS though...

Although, the Radiostations sound A LOT better and clearer when played on PC than on Console for some reason?

universetwisters

Also, remember that Lazlow had a show in LCS's Talk Radio station as well..

In VC and VCS, Lazlow was the DJ on the Rock Station-TK 101.5-I mean VROCK 96.1FM.. tounge2.giflol.gif

But, I think the III and LCS talk radio shows were better than Lazlow 2.0 in IV/EFLC and better than the one on SA's WCTR-FM..

Lazlow did a good job on VROCK 96.1FM in VC and VCS though...

Although, the Radiostations sound A LOT better and clearer when played on PC than on Console for some reason?

i dont rememeber VROCK's frequency every being stated...

sTgL5iS.png

• 3 weeks later...

He told TOny off for swearing on air in GTA 3... And in all the other GTAs he swore himself smile.gif