Zombie DLC?

Oddity1991

So what are your thoughts on this? Rockstar took the serious storyline of RDR and added a not-so-serious zombie spin-off. Could this happen in GTA V, and if so would you want this?

No, I'm tired of lazy developers deciding on Zombie DLC's because they are easy compared to a fresh idea, or a tangent storyline.

Yeah like RDR Zombies, it would be fun!

But defiently NO if it was like Saints Row 3 Zombies....

Just no to that...

Been discussed so many times before. Why don't you do what you should have done before clicking the New Topic button and go search for all the previous topics.

... and no.

No zombie cheat mode. No zombie DLC. Just GTA.

^But how about a zombie mini-game? VCS had it, so why not V, the last GTA of the current gen consoles?

scarface910

To be honest: I think it shouldn't happen. IMO one of the reasons RDR:Undead Nightmare was so amazing was because it was something pretty original (or atleast rare) in terms of setting, gameplay, stories, and how you kill the zombies. The fact it didn't take itself very seriously was great too! I just loved riding away from a swarm of vicious zombies.

Would I buy it for GTAV? yes, but I don't think it would be as enjoyable as it is in RDR.

We new something "Brand new" how about an Alien DLC or called it Undead nighmare: Alien invasion in GTAV.

user posted image

I like the idea but it wouldn't go down very well with other people and it would make rockstar look lazy and cheap.. how about just leave it as a mode in multiplayer

How about something like an earthquake takes place and you have to escape the falling buildings and stuff and afterwards people would start rioting and fighting for food and you have to collect your friends and stuff and head out to the countryside to keep safe..?

jesusismyairbag

if done right it could be pretty fun i guess. but i dunno, we'll see... haha

RDR undead nightmare kinda caught me off guard, i thought it was gunna suck.

G1T

It was awsome in rdr but they wont repeat the same thing. Btw rockstar said they wont be doing anymore big dlc like gta eflc or rdr undead nightmare sad.gif

We new something "Brand new" how about an Alien DLC or called it Undead nighmare: Alien invasion in GTAV.

I hope Rockstar Games will never get it in their heads to make bullsh*t like this, sorry!

Official General

@ OP

My thoughts on this, you are take your steaming, fresh pile of bullsh*t zombie ideas and stick them up your ass. Been discussed a billion times already and I still say NO.

I say no more.

Harwood Butch3r
@ OP

My thoughts on this, you are take your steaming, fresh pile of bullsh*t zombie ideas and stick them up your ass. Been discussed a billion times already and I still say NO.

I say no more.

A bit unnecessary General, but yeah it's been discussed many, many times.