Double Down

GTA4Zombies?

I won't be attending your movie since I just realised it will be full of 7 year old kids who play with their little 'clan friends' on CoD

I have better things to do.

I won't be attending your movie since I just realised it will be full of 7 year old kids who play with their little 'clan friends' on CoD

this is pretty rich coming from you since you are the youngest one being 13, you kept reeling off excuses of why you did sh*t when we were racing. we were only racing for fun smile.gif and you threw a tantrum.

Please take your self and attitude away mate. No need for it here on the forums. cool.gif

enjoithepain

It's funny, cuz you said you were really good at driving and all others suck because they race without traffic, yet I beat you in 3 outta 4 races. And plus you absolutely suck at everything else and threw a temper tantrum because of it. You should be playing games more suitable to your age, like Little big Planet...Oh wait, I did see you playing that earlier today(not even kidding)

You should be playing games more suitable to your age, like Little big Planet...Oh wait, I did see you playing that earlier today(not even kidding)

Oh snap.. biggrin.gif

How about you get a life. You f*cking lost so you rage out of a movie. You're a 5 year old who can't handle how to lose, and you're so full of yourself, that you have even forced yourself to believe in your own bullsh*t. As well as that, this is just a video game not real life, Mr. Street Racer. Oh you're so hard for racing in traffic IN A VIDEO GAME. I mean you are a 5 year old who throws a temper tantrum and complains about every little f*cking thing that you think will distract others, from you sucking so bad. I can't wait to see how you handle the REAL world. So really, you're the kid here. I bet you get bullied at school and are called a loser, but your big hero daddy tells you otherwise, AFTER he wipes the cum off your face. We don't want or need you anyway. Go back to playing Little Big Planet, and masturbating to Vin Diesel on Fast & Furious.

Oh and for Ezio, HAVE A NICE DAY icon14.gif

By the way guys. I gotta mic biggrin.gif

G1T

How about you get a life. You f*cking lost so you rage out of a movie. You're a 5 year old who can't handle how to lose, and you're so full of yourself, that you have even forced yourself to believe in your own bullsh*t. As well as that, this is just a video game not real life, Mr. Street Racer. Oh you're so hard for racing in traffic IN A VIDEO GAME. I mean you are a 5 year old who throws a temper tantrum and complains about every little f*cking thing that you think will distract others, from you sucking so bad. I can't wait to see how you handle the REAL world. So really, you're the kid here. I bet you get bullied at school and are called a loser, but your big hero daddy tells you otherwise, AFTER he wipes the cum off your face. We don't want or need you anyway. Go back to playing Little Big Planet, and masturbating to Vin Diesel on Fast & Furious.

Oh and for Ezio, HAVE A NICE DAY icon14.gif

By the way guys. I gotta mic biggrin.gif

What a very mature comment.

Plus, you were the ones who wanted to race me at like 11pm when I was tired as f*ck.

After I beat you a few times, you switched to deathmatch in your last attempt to seem 'superior' with your annoying as f*ck patronising tone of voice.

Then I came 2nd out of 3rd, and then for some reason, you changed from your 'normal' way to, as i quote

f*ck you little kid go back to your cod forums

Which, I think, is really ironic, due to the fact that you are the one who holds your little military clan and hosts 'hax matches' on Call of Duty.

Regards, Lazyboy

EDIT: Game-Sensei or whatever it was, I find it funny how you tell me to keep my 'attitude away from the forums mate'

Yet, it's your little Call of Duty friends who are acting in an aggressive manner and making unnecessary comments about my father and very topical subjects such as fathers wiping semen off their offsprings faces, and masturbating to Vin Diesel films.

Edited by Guest

EDMEISTERX

Hey guys ! How 'bout you stop the flame war,and keep it to PM's,OK...? We should focus on the matter at hand : the movie.So far we are very disorganised.We need a schedule,set roles for everyone,etc.

Hey guys ! How 'bout you stop the flame war,and keep it to PM's,OK...? We should focus on the matter at hand : the movie.So far we are very disorganised.We need a schedule,set roles for everyone,etc.

Agreed mate. I'd say we should meet up today and discuss it eh?

Agreed mate. I'd say we should meet up today and discuss it eh?

It won't even be that good.

Good machinimas can only be done on PC.

When on console it has awful camera work, and if it's multiplayer it will have lag etc and it will look sh*t.

EDIT: Also LOL at Game-Sensei.

Trying to change the subject when you realise your argument fails.

Typical 7 year old.

i got owned and now im a butthurt little man sad.gif

fixed biggrin.gif

Typical 7 year old.

More like having maturity instead of arguing against a hole ridden nonfactual argument.

Anyways, is anyone here okay with discussing it today?

Typical 7 year old.

More like having maturity instead of arguing against a hole ridden nonfactual argument.

Arguing against hole ridden nonfactual arguments are what internet forums are for.

If you don't like it you can leave

Also note how you try to post something on topic at the end of all of your posts so as to not seem 'off-topic' which you clearly are.

Mr. Reaper.

@Fox:

I'm mildly interested but want to hear a script/sales pitch.

--

@LazyBoyEight:

Listen kid, you've quit the movie due to being out-raced.

You need to understand three different things:

1. It's a movie, they don't want the best racer, they want the best stunt racer.

2. It's a video game, don't get so upset.

3. There is always someone, faster and stronger than you.

Now, if you really have quit the movie, leave the topic.

If you still wish to partake in the movie man up and get over it.

@Fox:

I need to hear something soon because of we don't I'm a tad concerned this might descend to nothing.

@Fox:

I need to hear something soon because of we don't I'm a tad concerned this might descend to nothing.

the script is on the first couple of pages wrote by doctor mayhem. we could split the movie into 3 parts smile.gif

user posted image

Part I

Screen flies over Liberty City while a man is narrating in the background

Micheal

(Narrating)Liberty City also known as the Land of opportunity. It's funny, I've been living here my entire life and I never got the opportunity to have a decent life, but many people got their opportunity and look at them now, living in expensive houses, driving expensive cars, wearing expensive clothes. I look at them and I just get mad and think that could've been me but it's not apparently. In this city money buys everything and money always seems to be missing from my pocket, but all that's gonna change.

Screen now shows Micheal Malone, a desperate man trying to get some money to get out of Liberty City, maybe he will have his chance.

Micheal

(Narrating)I heard from a taxi driver in Hove Beach that there was a secret poker game happening today and that it was easy to win, I made plans to make it to the game. I needed a ride and I didn't have enough money to pay for a taxi, so I went to my friend John's house which wasn't far.

Micheal reaches John Rollins home. John is a close friend of Micheal who always helps him.

Micheal

Hey John how's it going?

John

Good, until you walked in.

Micheal

Very funny. Anyways I need a favor.

John

Oh sh*t here we go.

Micheal

f*ck off, I need your car I'm going to Dukes.

John

Why are you driving all the way to Dukes for?

Micheal

To get us some money.

John

For the last time you are not going to use my car as a getaway vehicle.

Micheal

What no.. There's a back room poker game that's easy to win. I could get a few hundreds and walk out with a smile on my face.

John

Is this a joke, you don't even know how to play poker. And how do you know that it's easy to win?

Micheal

One, it's not a joke. Two, I do know how to play poker. Three, I heard it from a taxi driver who always goes there and wins.

John

Oh yes take the word from a taxi driver who probably makes more money driving a cab than he does in a poker game.

Micheal

You're not being very supportive of my plan.

John

What plan, that is not a plan, that is a stupid fantasy.

Micheal

Are you going to lend me you car yes or no?

John

........keys are on the table.

Micheal

YES, thanks man I own you one.

John

More like three hundred. Don't wreck my car and fill up the gas tank.

Micheal gets in the car and begins to drive to his destination

Micheal

(Narrating)When I told John that I knew how to play poker I lied but it can't be that hard. I'm feeling really good about this, this might change my life.

Screen fades to black and the title is shown. After the title the text "Three Hours Later" is shown. Screen shows Micheal rushing into John's residence.

John

Hey man where's your hundreds and your smile?

Micheal

THAT f*ckING GAME WAS FIXED, I KNOW IT WAS.

John

Whoa slow down alright tell me what happened.

Micheal

I lost.

John

You see what happens when you act like a dumbass. What did you lose?

Micheal

Everything.

John

What exactly is everything?

Micheal

By everything I mean, everything.

John

What DO you mean everything?

Micheal

Do I have to spell it out for you?

John

You say you lost everything but you barely had anything. How bad were you?

Micheal

I did pretty good at first, won over 200 grand.

John

Okay that's good.

Micheal

Then at the last game I had this great hand, Aces over 5's. I thought the hand was great, so I......

John

You what?

Micheal

Doubled down.

John

You doubled down and lost, so that means you lost over..

Micheal

400 grand. But the problem is worse. I owe this guy named Nicholas Gibson..

John

Wait, THE Nicholas Gibson?

Micheal

Yeah, why?

John

Do you have any idea who he is?

Micheal

A guy named Nicholas Gibson, how the f*ck should I know.

John

Nicholas Gibson is a Loan Shark who kills people that don't pay him back.

Micheal

Oh sh*t.

John

Oh sh*t is right because do you know what this means?

Micheal

No what?

John

This means you own 400 grand to one of the most dangerous loan sharks in Liberty City.

Micheal

400 f*cking grand? How the f*ck are we gonna get 400 grand in three days.

John

Three days? Oh well that's just perfect. The only way we can that much money in three days is if we rob a bank.

Micheal

Wait you're right, that's our only solution.

John

What is?

Micheal

Robbing a Bank.

John

I was joking when I said that. You are officially out of your mind.

Micheal

400 grand in three days to one of the most dangerous loan shark in Liberty City. What other choice do we have?

John

.........If we're gonna do this, we need the proper requirements.

Part II

Micheal and John cruise around the city looking for people with the proper skills for the robbery. Screen shows Micheal driving John's Blista Compact in Acter Industrial Park on Plumbob Ave.

John

Where are we going?

Micheal

Just hang on, we're almost there.

John

You know that's what people say before they take their victim to their deathplace.

Micheal

Oh stop being a bitch.

John

I just don't want to end up being chopped into a million peices.

Micheal

If you don't shut the f*ck up I will make that happen.

Micheal notices some kind of gathering happening just up ahead. He gets closer and stops and see's some kind of street racing event happening, which was what he was looking for.

Micheal

Look we're here.

John

Holy sh*t, what is this place?

Micheal

The place we have looking for. Come on.

Micheal turns off his car, Micheal and John exit the vehicle and walk closer to the action.

John

What are we looking for?

Micheal

It's not what, it's who.

John

Okay, who are we looking for?

Micheal

Guy named Ghost.

John

Ghost?

Micheal

Yeah he's a street racer. Remember we need another driver to do this thing. I heard from a couple of guys in Bohan that this Ghost guy was the best street racer in Liberty City. If we can get him in our crew, we would have no problems with the cops 'cause this guy's the best.

John

Okay how do we convince a guy we can't find yet to join us?

[/b]Micheal[/b]

I don't know. Ask around.

The two ask around for Ghost until they heard a man annoucing the next race.

Race Announcer

Alright let's get ready for our next race.

Two cars pull up, a Sultan RS and a Super Charged Dukes.

Race Announcer

In the Sultan we have the bad boy from Broker, MilliN10. And in the Dukes, the nightmare from the streets of hell, goes so fast you can barely see him....Ghost.

Micheal

Did he just say Ghost?

John

Yeah he did. He's about to race who are you going to convince him to join us?

Micheal

I know how.

Micheal sneaks over to a car that looks just like the Sultan RS that was about to race. His plan was to ram MilliN10 out of the road and be his replacement and try to talk to Ghost. Once he gets close to him he starts talking as he is driving at very high speed.

Micheal

Hey Ghost I have to talk to you.

Ghost

What the f*ck, you're not Milli. Where is he?

Micheal

It doesn't matter, look I have a business proposition for you.

Ghost

A business propo.. WATCH OUT!

Ghost warns Micheal about a car he was about to hit. Micheal manages to dodge the vehicle and continues to talk to him.

Micheal

So about the business proposition.

Ghost

Look kid, we can't talk like this. Try to beat me to the finish line and maybe I'll listen to your business proposition.

Micheal

Okay sounds good. Where's the finish?

Ghost

You're gonna have to find that out yourself.

Micheal

What.....sh*t.

Micheal calls John to ask him where the finish line.

John

Hello?

Micheal

Dude where's the finish line?

John

Why the f*ck you asking me?

Micheal

I'm asking you to find out QUICK!

John

Okay okay hang on.

After a while John finds out the finish line location and tells Micheal.

John

Okay the finish line is at a old mansion in Westdyke.

Micheal

Okay I know where it is thanks.

Now that Micheal knows where to go, he continues on with the race and beats Ghost. They meet up at the Mansion and Ghost is ready to listen to Micheal's proposition.

Ghost

Okay what proposition you talking about?

Micheal

A proposition that could get you a million dollars in a matter of minutes.

Ghost

Okay I'm listening.

Micheal

I'm planning a bank robbery and I need a quick and slick driver like you. So you in?

Ghost

Uummmmmm.....yeah okay I'm in.

Micheal

Alright, I'll contact you later with the details.

Ghost and Micheal get in their vehicles and drive away. Micheal calls John to tell him that Ghost is in.

John

Well?

Micheal

He's in.

John

Yes, now we have another driver. So far this plan is going good.

Micheal

Yeah. Now we need a pilot, some shooters, and a demolition man, do you know any?

John

No, but I know someone who does.

Part III

Micheal, John, and Ghost are gathered at the Clucken Bell in Star Junction discussing about recruiting more people. John says he know a guy that knows all types of people and that he can get a pilot, some shooters, and a demolition man but there is a problem....... he's in prison.

Micheal

Okay now that we have another driver things are going good but there are a few more people that we need.

John

I know a guy who knows all types of people. From Bums in Bohan to International Drug Dealers in Vice City. He knows them all. But there's one problem.

Micheal

What is it?

John

He's in prison.

Micheal

You've got to be f*cking me?

Ghost

What's he in for?

John

Alot of things, he's been wanted by the FIB since 1988. They arrested him a few months ago.

Ghost

Is his name Victor Gutierrez by any chance?

John

Yeah it is, you know him?

Ghost

Everybody in the racing syndicate knows him.

Micheal

Okay we all know him but the fact that he's still in prison is kinda f*cking up our plan.

John

I know, I mean the only way we could contact him is we break him out of prison.

Micheal

John you're a genius.

John

Oh sh*t, I really gotta learn to shut the f*ck up.

Micheal

We could break him out, but how?

Ghost

I have an idea, it ain't much but it should work. Meet me at Honkers in two hours.

Ghost leaves but Micheal and John awhile.

Micheal

What do you think he's planning?

John

I don't know but just in case I'll bring a gun.

Micheal

Okay then I'll......wait what, you have a gun!?

John

Yeah, we'll talk about it later. We have to get to Honkers.

Micheal

But Ghost said two hours.

John

Do you have any idea how bad traffic is now that the bridge to Alderny is closed?

Micheal

You're right, let's go.

Screen goes black then shows Micheal and John driving in Berchem towards Honkers.

Micheal

Well It's getting late and we still have one more day to get that money or else we're f*cked.

John

Relax okay, once we break Vic out of prison it's only a matter of time we'll round up everybody we need and rob the bank.

Micheal

You f*cking kidding me, just yesterday you were telling me that I was out of my mind about robbing a bank and now you're all calm about it.

John

I took some pain killers so I'm a bit out of it but I'm focused.

Micheal

So that's why you're all calm. Give me some 'cause I'm stressed like a hooker in church.

John

Sorry just took my last one.

Micheal

Son of a....

John

Hey if you asked me earlier I could've gave you some.

Micheal

Greedy Pill Popping f*ck.

John

What?

Micheal

Nothing.

They arrive at Honkers and enter the club as they wait for Ghost.

Micheal

Where is he?

John

Has it been two hours?

Micheal

Yeah.

John

Well let's wait for him in the club.

Micheal

Alright.

They enter the club. Screen fades to black and shows the text "20 minutes late" then show Ghost walking towards Micheal and John.

Ghost

Okay I'm here guys.

Micheal

Well it's about f*cking time you got here.

John

Yeah where were you?

Ghost

Getting the stuff.

Micheal

What stuff?

Ghost

Follow me.

Ghost leads Micheal and John outside and shows them a van.

Ghost

There she is.

Micheal

A van?

John

I'm not following you Ghost.

Ghost

We're going to use this van to ram through the gate of the prison and get Vic.

John

You do know that there are guards with guns right?

Ghost

I know that dipsh*t. Just get in and trust me you'll know what to do.

Micheal & John

Ummmmmmmm.......okay.

The trio enter the van, Micheal and John immediately noticing the weapons that is stored in the van.

Micheal & John

HOLY SH*T!

John

Where the f*ck did you get all these guns?

Ghost

From a friend of mine.

They drive away and drive towards their destination, the prison.

Micheal

So what's the plan?

Ghost

We ram through the entrance of the prison, get out and start shooting, get Vic and get the hell out of there.

Micheal

Seems very thought out let's do it.

John

We'er gonna shoot at cops?

Ghost

Yeah.

John

I don't think I wanna do that.

Micheal

Fine then just shoot at them without hitting them.

John

That's not making it any better.

Ghost

I don't give a sh*t, either you shoot them or I shoot you, your choice.

John

Alright fine.

Ghost

Attaboy. Okay we're here.

They arrive at the prison. They stop a moment to prepare themselves.

Ghost

You guys ready?

Micheal

Yeah.

John

Yeah I'm ready.

Ghost

Okay then let's do it.

Ghost drives the van top speed towards the entrance and rams through the doors. Police shoot them immediately, Micheal and John get out of the van and starts shooting. Ghost blacks the main vehicle entrance with his van, gets out then begins shooting. After most of the cops are dead, the trio look for Vic who they find right away.

John

Hey Vic it's me John

Victor

Cono man, what the hell are you doing?

John

Dropping by to say hello, what the f*ck do you think I'm doing?

Micheal

Could you two stop chatting and focus on getting the hell out of here.

Victor

Follow me, I know a way out.

Micheal

Lead the way.

Everybody follows Vic up at the guard tower going towards the wall and jumping to the ground level. Victor spots a boat and warns everyone.

Victor

There's a boat. come on let's take it.

Everybody gets in the boat and drive away from all the heat.

Victor

Haha yes I'm finally out of that sh*thole. Thanks for getting me out of there.

Micheal

Sure no problem. We got you out of prison because we need your help.

Victor

With what?

John

Micheal owes Nicholas Gibson 400 thousand dollars and we're planning on robbing a bank.

Victor

Nicholas Gibson? Well then of course I'll help. What do you need?

Ghost

A pilot.

Micheal

Good shooters.

John

And a demolition man. I know you know those types of people so can you get them?

Victor

I'll have to make a few calls but yeah I can make it happen.

John

Yes, thanks man.

Victor

Anything for a guy who just broke me out of prison.

Typical 7 year old.

Arguing against hole ridden nonfactual arguments are what internet forums are for.

Also note how you try to post something on topic at the end of all of your posts so as to not seem 'off-topic' which you clearly are.

I am not a military leader, you incest imbecile. I'm in an MC.

Now, you take games SO serious, and that bothers me. I am scared for the future of such an ignoramus like yourself. I wonder how you will take the real world.

You seriously need help, if you think that racing in a video game matters in life. Would you like you abusive father to give you a sticker or something for your accomplishments? What, does your daddy beat you if you lose a race in a video game?

How I weep for the future of the youth. You are what's wrong with the youth of today. You are an illiterate moron with no future. Your idiotic remarks about a video game make me want to say the three words I hate most. GET A LIFE.

But really, get a life. Go outside for once, enjoy the sun. Find a friend who has also been molested like you, and have a conversation with them, you socially awkward inbred.

G1T

Typical 7 year old.

Now, you take games SO serious, and that bothers me. I am scared for the future of such an ignoramus like yourself. I wonder how you will take the real world.

You seriously need help, if you think that racing in a video game matters in life. Would you like you abusive father to give you a sticker or something for your accomplishments? What, does your daddy beat you if you lose a race in a video game?

How I weep for the future of the youth. You are what's wrong with the youth of today. You are an illiterate moron with no future. Your idiotic remarks about a video game make me want to say the three words I hate most. GET A LIFE.

But really, get a life. Go outside for once, enjoy the sun. Find a friend who has also been molested like you, and have a conversation with them, you socially awkward inbred.

user posted image

Mr. Reaper.

Few key issues with the script:

Main Issues:

- They're preparing for it all, but have no weapon training nor mention of even firing a gun prior to the prison incident.

- They are f*cking marksmen in the Prison scene with no prior training.

- Victor is so openly willing to follow them out the prison.

- How the f*ck does Michael and average joe catch Ghost "Liberty Cities Greatest Street Racer"

in a replica of the intended race Sultan RS.

Other Issues:

- Michael doesn't even have enough money for cab, so how can he complete the 'buy in' at the poker game?

- No f*cking way in hell, does a back all poker game build a 200G Payout.

I've played/witnessed many back games, and even has it gone over 25G.

- Double Down, is a move used in Black Jack and not Poker.

Minor Issues:

- Dialogue in several scenes seems out of place and lacks emotion.

- Serveal others not really worth mentioning.

--

Also, Impact:

user posted image

Edited by Mr. Reaper.

Typical 7 year old.

Aww, DId I hit a nerve?

I like how the whole of Game Sensei and Friends has a fetish with fathers molesting their offspring.

Regards, Lazyboy

EDIT: @Mr.Reaper, my forum name, LazyboyEight, is a reference to my PSN ID which was created when I was 8 years old.

Also, a misconception going around is that I am in no way, shape or form bothered about losing a race.

I am bothered with the poor attitude of the people who wanted me to race them at 11PM when I was about to go to sleep.

Halfway through they switch to deathmatch which was not the reason I came. I then came 2nd on the leaderboard in the deathmatch, beating MMD-Fox.

After this they suddenly start speaking to me in an aggressive manner, for an unclear reason.

This is why I am bothered with them.

Also, again, one of you told me to f*ck off to a COD forum which was ironic because you are in a clan based around COD.

Edited by Guest

Mr. Reaper.

@LazyBoyEight:

How old are you now then?

As for being in a CoD Based clan, I play nothing but Grand Theft Auto and Resident Evil.

I see it as your refusing to have another race, if time is an issue suggest them a time.

Typical 7 year old.

Aww, DId I hit a nerve?

I like how the whole of Game Sensei and Friends has a fetish with fathers molesting their offspring.

Regards, Lazyboy

EDIT: @Mr.Reaper, my forum name, LazyboyEight, is a reference to my PSN ID which was created when I was 8 years old.

Also, a misconception going around is that I am in no way, shape or form bothered about losing a race.

I am bothered with the poor attitude of the people who wanted me to race them at 11PM when I was about to go to sleep.

Halfway through they switch to deathmatch which was not the reason I came. I then came 2nd on the leaderboard in the deathmatch, beating MMD-Fox.

After this they suddenly start speaking to me in an aggressive manner, for an unclear reason.

This is why I am bothered with them.

Also, again, one of you told me to f*ck off to a COD forum which was ironic because you are in a clan based around COD.

No, but I seem to have hit a nerve. Go back to playing Little Big Planet.

& about you "not" being molested by your father, all I have to say is BE PROUD. BE PROUD of your daddy. DON'T JUDGE HIM. Maybe, & I say MAYBE, YOU'LL be on top of your father next time. Until then, BE PROUD, you illiterate inbred. wink.gif Don't be in denial.

G1T

enjoithepain

Aww, DId I hit a nerve?

Regards, Lazyboy

You know, its funny, your saying that we are saying childlike things but look what u just posted!

And it's not the fact that u got pissy cuz u lost, it's that you came into the forums all cocky and full of yourself, saying you are the best driver, and then get your a** kicked by me and you won't accept it because you were "tired". Seriously kid, F*** off and leave this topic----screw it leave the forum. For good.

Regards, enjoithepain

Aww, DId I hit a nerve?

Regards, Lazyboy

You know, its funny, your saying that we are saying childlike things but look what u just posted!

And it's not the fact that u got pissy cuz u lost, it's that you came into the forums all cocky and full of yourself, saying you are the best driver, and then get your a** kicked by me and you won't accept it because you were "tired". Seriously kid, F*** off and leave this topic----screw it leave the forum. For good.

Regards, enjoithepain

I said I was tired when you or your friend first asked me, and I was reluctant to even join you.

I'd race you again and still be in the film if you weren't unhealthily obsessed cockheads who run away to a sh*tty deathmatch after some races, and then one of your friends got beaten in that by me, so you start to rage and call me a CoD fanboy and then kick me from a match.

Very mature of you. sarcasm.gif

Edited by Guest

Aww, DId I hit a nerve?

Regards, Lazyboy

Regards, enjoithepain

I said I was tired when you or your friend first asked me, and I was reluctant to even join you.

I'd race you again and still be in the film if you weren't unhealthily obsessed cockheads who run away to a sh*tty deathmatch after some races, and then one of your friends got beaten in that by me, so you start to rage and call me a CoD fanboy and then kick me from a match.

G1T

Aww, DId I hit a nerve?

Regards, Lazyboy

Regards, enjoithepain

Oh wow, it seems you put a lot of thought into that post.

Instead of realising that you and your little friends started to rage for no apparent reason, or maybe don't understand the difference between a serious statement and a joke, you resort to videos of family guy and some other sh*t i've never heard of.

If you tell me to play LBP as it is 'more suited to my age level', then

1. You guys should stop playing GTA. You are only 16, and GTA has an 18 rating.

2. By your logic, you should f*ck off and play a game more suited to your maturity level, such as Call of Duty.