Double Down

GTA4Zombies?

GTA4Zombies?

user posted image

Hello Potential Actors. Im Thinking About Starting A Short 15 Minute Movie To Appear On Youtube For The World To Enjoy!

user posted image

So A Few Simple Requirements Really-One You Must Own Gta 4 Thats A Given.

Second This Is Only On Playstation Network.

Third You Must Have A Mic Or Be Willing To Participate In A Chat Room

user posted image

So Current Positions Im Looking To Fill Are As Follows:

Recorder For Different Angles

A More Experienced Editor

4-6 Actors

A Promoter To Get The Word Out

And Finally A Second Director

So If Yould Like To Participate Add Me On PSN At Gta4Zombies And Send Me Your PSN's By Commenting On This Topic! Thank You!

user posted image

Some Positions Have Been Filled!

Stunt Coordinator- Lazy Boy Eight

Promoter-Dr-Mayhem111

Promoter 2- Nic_23

Editor-Empty

Director #2- Dr-Mayhem111

Recorder #2-EnjoiThePain

Actor 1- StonersDarkness

Actor 2- KnaImpact

Actor 3- Dr-Mayhem111

Actor 4- Edmeisterx

Actor 5- nic_23

Actor 6- Game-Sensei

Actor 7-Gempire

Actor 8-RawFan00

Actor 9-Ddog1450

Official Double Down Schedule **Subject To Change**

Monday Through Friday- 6:30 P.M To 7:30 P.M

Saturday - 12:00 P.M To 1:00 P.M

Sunday - 1:00 P.M To 2:00 P.M

All Times Are On Eastern Time Zone!

Edited by GTA4Zombies?

StonersDarkness

really now Zombies? i take it this movie will have a story apart from the few that have a story and the BUNCH that are all actions/chase scenes that get old...

hmm... i have a mic, GTA IV... and i guess im good at acting? LOL tounge2.gif

GTA4Zombies?

true lol idk the idea just popped in my head i think itd be fun to do like a bank robbery scene or something just something fun to do tounge.gif i was thinking something like the italian job

Edited by GTA4Zombies?

StonersDarkness

oh id be deffinatly down... i'll use my StonersDarkness account, so add that one icon14.gif ... how many more guys you need... i can probably get a few more people

@Zombie, i could care less what the movie is based around... as long as there's a decent story with it... i can last a good while sly.giftounge.gif but i do like the Italian Job idea... i have only seen parts of that movie but get the idea behind it... haha icon14.gif maybe make it with ALL SULTAN RS CARS or something? lol.gif

Edited by StonersDarkness

GTA4Zombies?

um maybe 4-6 Would be good and i added you and impact to the actors roster

StonersDarkness
um maybe 4-6 Would be good and i added you and impact to the actors roster

AWESOME! always wanted to be an actor as well... hehe! tounge.gif can't wait man

GTA4Zombies?

sh*t sorry darkness didnt see your edited post yeah it was a good movie itd be fun to do honestly biggrin.gif id have a good time makeing it!

Dr-Mayhem111

I'll join as an actor and promoter. The name sounds promising, possibly an action I presume. Hopefully I get accepted.

Edited by Dr-Mayhem111

GTA4Zombies?

of course all people are welcome:D welcome aboard ok mayhem i added you to the roster biggrin.gif

StonersDarkness

im pretty sure we all can be listed as promoters... lol... i can spread word of the news through my MC, and of course Zombie your in MMD... and when we get the name im sure i can photoshop up something to hang around the entire area (im a truck driver so yes... i go to ALOT of places... some that are like WRONG TURN... haha devil.gif )

GTA4Zombies?

haha thatd be cool:D thanx darkness for being so suportive and if you could make a banner or something thatd be really sick:D

GTA4Zombies?

ok biggrin.gif i wont be able to get on today ed cuz my tv blew out the fuse but just add that psn and ill add you and ill add your name to the actor roster biggrin.gif

count me in as an actor and promoter and im pretty sure in the MMD enjoi has a recorder, and so does army but you would have to ask them. we could get as many people in as possible and get a 16 player game, let us know some dates smile.gif

edit also feel free if anyone wants to wear the sig i8 am wearing smile.gif

D0IDf.png

Edited by nic_23

ok biggrin.gif i wont be able to get on today ed cuz my tv blew out the fuse but just add that psn and ill add you and ill add your name to the actor roster biggrin.gif

Thanks for accepting me !

GTA4Zombies?

wow love the response to this guys! especially you nic_23! i love the banner but i have a question how did you remove the back ground to the picture? and of course gempire ill add you to the roster as well as you nic 23 and your welcome ed meister all help is welcome! im surprised this topic blew up as big as it did and sorry im replying until now but i just got home from work biggrin.gif so a big thank you!

GTA4Zombies?

alright so i added you all to the actor roster and i dont have a set date right now when everybodys online but in the mean time everybody add gta4zombies so i can add you alll bc im going online tonight:D thankyou

GTA4Zombies?

so thank you guys for the positive response to this:D i love it so the main plot to this movie is a bank robbery like in the movie the Italian job but our main character is stealing the money to pay off his large poker debts after he doubled down on what he thought was a successful hand in a poker game with some high stakes players but turned out to be the worst hand there hence the name double down so theyre are going to be police and the henchmen and the main charachter who may not be me depending on the viewing angles for recording so if you want a part its a first come first serve basis:D

GTA4Zombies?

let me know if thats a good enough story to work off of

ok ty enoi

Edited by GTA4Zombies?

enjoithepain

haha I love the Italian Job. And Zombie avoid double (or triple) posting. It is against forum rules and the topic could get locked if it keeps happening. Use the edit button. icon14.gif

haha I love the Italian Job. And Zombie avoid double (or triple) posting. It is against forum rules and the topic could get locked if it keeps happening. Use the edit button. icon14.gif

Couldn't really get locked. Only warning.

G1T

StonersDarkness
haha I love the Italian Job.  And Zombie avoid double (or triple) posting.  It is against forum rules and the topic could get locked if it keeps happening.  Use the edit button.  icon14.gif

Couldn't really get locked. Only warning.

DUDE... car chase seen with Sultan RS's... devil.gif

@Zombeis... honestly, i understand the bank robbery, its an attempt to get the money back icon14.gif (i understand the whole vegas/mafia, and how gambling is a BITCH! lol.gif ) whenever you guys are ready i am... haha