Random Encounters of a 'Different' Kind

mulder84

Would you want odd/mysterious random encounters in parts of GTA V countryside?  

233 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want odd/mysterious random encounters in parts of GTA V countryside?

• Yes
    • No

I guess everyone by now would be convinced that GTA V will have a huge countryside, at least big enough to roam around. But what to put in the countrysides such that it won't be empty and boring?

So other than (possibly) animals and small towns, how about areas with an air of mystery around them? In San Andreas there was the Bigfoot mystery, and while that was later disproved, I think it gives the countryside more interest other than a large space to roam/do stunts on. In RDR we have the Strange Man encounters, and even cannibals I think. So do you want these encounters in GTA V on top of other, normal encounters like in GTA IV?

Yes there should be but they should also be extremely 'rare' and unexpected to add to their spookiness and mystery

Ultra_Gizmo_64

It would be interesting if they had a random encounter through the internet. (Lovemeet.net) and your date turns out to be a lunatic.

G1T

It would be great if they added a real bigfoot in the countryside. Or a real alien(dead) in the desert?

But that's probably asking too much.

mooonlights

Yea, but extremely rare. A person should only be able to encounter something strange, but never actually physical (like a real bigfoot), but maybe as an illusion or into the distance, maybe once per 50 in-game hours.

universetwisters

maybe something like that mysterious random dude from red dead who followed jack everywhere

sTgL5iS.png

A serial killer who lives in a shack in the desert who wants you to bury some body bags in a mass grave in northern bone county. No one would have heard of that one.

It would be great if they added a real bigfoot in the countryside. Or a real alien(dead) in the desert?

But that's probably asking too much.

Don't forget leatherface. biggrin.gif

Doland J. Trump

What I think would be cool as strange/odd encounters:

-Someone getting shot

-Someone getting robbed

-People hunting in the countryside

-Car Crashes

-Alien Craft in the Desert

-Stores being randomly robbed

-Carjacking

And that's only a few things

huevos_benedicto_180

I thought the Mysterious Man encounters in Red Dead were pretty cool, although I'm not quite sure if they would fit in with GTA.

I'm pretty confident Rockstar will have included this in the game. They touched on it slightly in IV and then full on used it in Read Dead Redemption, so it's something really they experimented with initially and then further developed. In my eyes you can expect to see a bigger and more in depth version of the random encounters, one that really adds realism and diversity to the city in question.

Edited by Dystopia

I wish rockstar add bigfoot in the woods, not like rdr where he was weak but this time he is very hard to find and only comes out at night and when you do its difficult to kill him. His attacks shoud be picking you up and throwing you

GTAIndonesia

A random encounter if you tried to explore Mt. Chilliad in the middle of a stormy night.

(Albert confronts a naked man in the middle of Mt. Chilliad in a middle of a stormy night)

ALBERT: Hey, you ok?

(The man unexpectedly attacks Albert)

ALBERT: Ah, sh*t!

Objective: Kill the crazy man!

Reborn as Prince Gumball

Doland J. Trump

A random encounter if you tried to explore Mt. Chilliad in the middle of a stormy night.

(Albert confronts a naked man in the middle of Mt. Chilliad in a middle of a stormy night)

or the crazy man gets naked at eats alberts face and then blames it on bath salts? wow.gif that would be a first!

GTAIndonesia

or the crazy man gets naked at eats alberts face and then blames it on bath salts? wow.gif that would be a first!

Be careful, he has the dildo chainsaw!

Reborn as Prince Gumball

Harwood Butch3r

A random chicken out in the country with a star on its side. You know "Cockstar" hahahaha.

Yeah...

dontgetit.gif

Phantomkick

the encounters should be:

-Raped woman asked for help, you choose her fate save her or help the rapist to get $500

-Bigfoot, sure.... it should be encounter between conspiracy freak and he suggest there is something in the wood and actually its a man with bigfoot suit, tounge.gif

A random chicken out in the country with a star on its side. You know "Cockstar" hahahaha.

Yeah...

dontgetit.gif

hahaha lol.gif genius

Harwood Butch3r
I wish rockstar add bigfoot in the woods, not like rdr where he was weak but this time he is very hard to find and only comes out at night and when you do its difficult to kill him. His attacks shoud be picking you up and throwing you

I thought it was hilarious how Bigfoot was portrayed in Undead Nightmare. R* definitely made of the "sightings" from SA which is why they were so weak and hell they were fairly common also.

I thought it was hilarious how Bigfoot was portrayed in Undead Nightmare. R* definitely made of the "sightings" from SA which is why they were so weak and hell they were fairly common also.

Love rockstars humor

"Putting the fu in fumigate" LOL

InfernoV, please lock this thread, as it is solely a wishlist thread. They don't even speak of game mechanics, just wishes for GTA V.

The Wereodile

I'd like to see a ghost town out in the countryside, a la Tumbleweed in RDR. That place is creepy as sh*t at night.

GTAIndonesia
InfernoV, please lock this thread, as it is solely a wishlist thread. They don't even speak of game mechanics, just wishes for GTA V.

InfernoV is not a mod or an admin.

FAIL.

Reborn as Prince Gumball

Harwood Butch3r

Excuse me, but who's the moderator here? confused.gif

InfernoV, please lock this thread, as it is solely a wishlist thread.  They don't even speak of game mechanics, just wishes for GTA V.

Excuse me, but who's the moderator here? confused.gif

Lmfao cool.gif

Locked (not)

Yea, but extremely rare. A person should only be able to encounter something strange, but never actually physical (like a real bigfoot), but maybe as an illusion or into the distance, maybe once per 50 in-game hours.

Yeeeeah, just like in the original SA. I loved it how they managed to create a spooky atmosphere without actually having a real bigfoot or an alien roaming around.

Bigfoot sounds cool. As long as its rare. Maybe aliens? Like you can spot UFO type lights in the sky?

Edited by azali10

Why does people keep refering to that "Bigfoot vibe" in San Andres? It was a rumor and later a mod, but nothing else.

Everyone who wasted their time trying to find mysteries in San Andres must have been an idiot.

put wrecks of special cars in them, with random positions so you don't know were the cars are because of youtube, that you can fix for money. These cars should only be able to be found in the countryside and can't be stolen in the city or be bought or something.