Car Customisation Returning? Proof?

ManWithRedHair

ManWithRedHair

So i watched the GTA V trailer again for the millionth time and noticed the wheels on a car had the brand 'Atomic' on them. Some of you may know that this was also a brand of car rims in San Andreas that you could use while modding your car.

Here is a pic -

user posted image

Heres a link to the Atomic wiki page - http://gta.wikia.com/Atomic

Could this mean car mods could be returning? What do you think? smile.gif

How does it proofs that the car was customized? For me, it's just the brand of the tire that always comes as a default in any car.

I wanna see it, but this doesn't proof anything, unfortunately.

Its been there since GTAIV, but i don't know if it will return.

user posted image

Chickenwing

Lots of tires had Atomic on them so your theory is flawed

ManWithRedHair

Sorry guys my bad didnt realise they were in GTA IV.. Damn we need some new info the wait is killing me suicidal.gif

scarface910
Its been there since GTAIV, but i don't know if it will return.

SUre it will return, it's rigt there in the gta v screenshot lol

Yes, Car customization MUST return. The game is based in Southern California, which is the home of customizing cars. It's where hot rodding was born. They HAVE TO bring it back. If they don't, I will be very disappointed.

They should also add a cars based on classic cars like the '34 Ford Coupe and '55 Bel Air and we should be able to make them look like drag cars.

Cruising around in a deuce coupe would be nice.

user posted image

G1T

So i watched the GTA V trailer again for the millionth time and noticed the wheels on a car had the brand 'Atomic' on them. Some of you may know that this was also a brand of car rims in San Andreas that you could use while modding your car.

Here is a pic -

user posted image

There is a difference between a wheel and a tire

Pilotmonkey

Here is a pic -

user posted image

gta iv had atomic tounge.gif

Johnny Playert
Sorry guys my bad didnt realise they were in GTA IV.. Damn we need some new info the wait is killing me suicidal.gif

Still a great find though. I never knew this.

deadlyzombie

user posted image

better proof

the red car clearly shoes us that we are going to have cabriolet cars like this

also, you can see that the blue car in the middle looks exactly like the red car which either means he used pay'n'spray or car customisation is returning =]

also, did anyone notice that the red car's company logo looks like a corvette?

user posted image

maybe Coquette is returning? happy.gif

Sneakerhead.

The logo on the Red/Blue car is based on the Aston Martin logo. (Dewbaunchee)

Also that would make since, considering that the Red/Blue car is based on the Aston Martin V8 Vantage Cabriolet.

user posted image

better proof

also, you can see that the blue car in the middle looks exactly like the red car which either means he used pay'n'spray or car customisation is returning =]

user posted image

maybe Coquette is returning? happy.gif

I think the blue car in the top right is different to the one in the centre. The blue car in the centre is the same as the red car, you can see it has the same rear lights and the same body. But the one on the top right his different sides, front bumper, hood etc. If it is the same car, that's some extensive modding.

Plus I'm not even bothered about how complex car modding is, as long as it's in the game! It could be as simple as San Andreas and I would be very happy! They also need NoS again for cruising out in the countryside highways! cool.gif

deadlyzombie
user posted image

better proof

user posted image

maybe Coquette is returning?  happy.gif

I think the blue car in the top right is different to the one in the centre. The blue car in the centre is the same as the red car, you can see it has the same rear lights and the same body. But the one on the top right his different sides, front bumper, hood etc. If it is the same car, that's some extensive modding.

Plus I'm not even bothered about how complex car modding is, as long as it's in the game! It could be as simple as San Andreas and I would be very happy! They also need NoS again for cruising out in the countryside highways! cool.gif

I never said the one in the middle is the same as the other blue car, and yeah I really hope to see modding in game again..

As far as modding making a return I would hope so, adds alot to the game. As far as "proof" sorry but as previously stated, Atomic was featured in IV but only as the brand of (tires). I have high hopes of car customization making a return but we still need definitive "proof" from R*. Not hating on OP's topic but everything is pure speculation until R* decides to unleash something official. C'mon R* release the BEAST!!! angry.gif