Wrestler 3 Boss Greaser Boss Greaser
Wrestler 4 - -
Wrestler 5 - -
Wrestler 6 - -
Wrestler 7 - -
Wrestler 8 - -
Wrestler 9 - -
user posted image

How to play all you do is go against your opponents and there are 2 Round you have to win both of them to

get a title Shot. If you lose then your rank goes down. The Event will be hosted on top of the Building

GetALife and will be held every Friday Saturday's.

user posted image

1. It will be on top of the GetALife Building.

2. It will be every Friday and Sunday.

3. Time zone to be Checked.

user posted image

1.No spamming.

2.No swearing.

3 Respect each other.

4.Come on time to Event.

5.Don't be a bad spoilt sport.

user posted image

QuestionsAnswers[/tr]Username(GTAF) Answer Here Age (Optional) Answer Here Xbox Live Gamertag Answer Here Do you have a Headset? Answer Here Time Zone Answer Here How often do you visit GTAForums? Answer Here How Many Events are you participating In? Answer Here Anything else you might want to add Answer Here
[tableb][size=5]Questions[/size][size=5]Answers[/size][/tr]Username(GTAF) Answer Here Age (Optional) Answer Here Xbox Live Gamertag Answer Here Do you have a Headset? Answer Here Time Zone Answer Here How often do you visit GTAForums? Answer Here How Many Events are you participating In? Answer Here Anything else you might want to add Answer Here [/tableb]

Edited by Boss Falcone

Important Announcment

I am stepping down as Chief of LSPD, basically I am resigning, I have college, work

and real life events coming up soon. This account shall be banned which I shall request soon. It was nice working with all of the officers and members of the LSPD. I shall stay in contact with you all. No matter what happens, I will still be getting GTA V, maybe I'll play with some of you soon, but when I get on Xbox, we shall decide what will happen with the LSPD, thank you for being loyal and respectful members and standing firmly by my side, appreciate it.

Boss Falcone

user posted image

WWE Championship

user posted image

Current Holder-

United States Championship

user posted image

Current Holder-

Intercontinental Championship

user posted image

Current Holder-

Unfired Tag Team Championship

user posted image

Current Holders -

The World Heavy Weight Championship

user posted image

Current Holder-

Edited by Boss Falcone

Important Announcment

I am stepping down as Chief of LSPD, basically I am resigning, I have college, work

and real life events coming up soon. This account shall be banned which I shall request soon. It was nice working with all of the officers and members of the LSPD. I shall stay in contact with you all. No matter what happens, I will still be getting GTA V, maybe I'll play with some of you soon, but when I get on Xbox, we shall decide what will happen with the LSPD, thank you for being loyal and respectful members and standing firmly by my side, appreciate it.

Boss Falcone

You May Now Post.

Important Announcment

Boss Falcone
This kind of wrestling is fake.

Yes I know Lambato.

Important Announcment

Looks well set/thought out. Good luck with this. Hope it hits off for you mate.

Boss Falcone
Looks well set/thought out. Good luck with this. Hope it hits off for you mate.

Thanks Leray.

Important Announcment

QuestionsAnswers[/tr]Username(GTAF) LTG PRODIGY Age (Optional) 16 Xbox Live Gamertag LTG PRODIGY Do you have a Headset? yes Time Zone central How often do you visit GTAForums? everyday How Many Events are you participating In? WWE CHAMPONSHIP and World Heavy weight Anything else you might want to add no

Edited by LTG PRODIGY

SlickSpencer8
This kind of wrestling is fake.

Your such a troll tounge2.gif

Good luck with this kid! smile.gif

Boss Falcone

Questions

Answers

[/tr]

Username(GTAF)

LTG PRODIGY

Age (Optional)

Xbox Live Gamertag

LTG PRODIGY

Do you have a Headset?

yes

Time Zone

central

How often do you visit GTAForums?

everyday

How Many Events are you participating In?

WWE CHAMPONSHIP and World Heavy weight

Anything else you might want to add

no

Accepted

Once we got upto 4 to 5 Members we will start the event.

You are wrestler 2

Important Announcment

Boss Greaser

QuestionsAnswersUsername(GTAF) Look to the left.. Age (Optional) 14 Xbox Live Gamertag Boss Greaser Do you have a Headset? Yes Time Zone US/Pacific How often do you visit GTAForums? I liek dis plaic su much u naw? I stai he all dai How Many Events are you participating In? None at the moment Anything else you might want to add No Swearing and respect eachother in the rules? In the forums or in the event? Cause if it's during the event..wtf? WWE is not like that.

G1T

Boss Falcone
QuestionsAnswersUsername(GTAF) Look to the left.. Age (Optional) 14 Xbox Live Gamertag Boss Greaser Do you have a Headset? Yes Time Zone US/Pacific How often do you visit GTAForums? I liek dis plaic su much u naw? I stai he all dai How Many Events are you participating In? None at the moment Anything else you might want to add No Swearing and respect eachother in the rules? In the forums or in the event? Cause if it's during the event..wtf? WWE is not like that.

Accepted

On the forums No Disrespecting in The ring the fists do the talking.

Wrestler 3

Once we get 2 or 3 more people we will start the event.

Important Announcment

Boss Falcone

UPDATES COMING SOON

Unstead of Wrestler 1 Etc there will be superstar names Eg

Edge

John cena

Batista

undertaker

Christian

Then all the people who are participating in event will be able to pick there favourite superstars.

Important Announcment

UPDATES COMING SOON

Unstead of Wrestler 1 Etc there will be superstar names Eg

Edge

John cena

Batista

undertaker

Christian

Then all the people who are participating in event will be able to pick there favourite superstars.

You could come up with some different names...

monocle.gif Is this a joke? There was a topic made here, not long ago, an equivalent to turf wars on the ps3 for Xbox but unfortunately no one seemed interested, so you guys would rather pretend to be wrestlers? It's ridiculous.

This section has seen so many "Fight clubs" , "Ultimate Fighting Entertainment" and many more... now another one.... lol.gif Now I haven't played wrestling games since PS2 but would I be right in thinking that you could just do all this on one of them games, and not GTA, which you got to admit just doesn't led itself to melee combat due to lag, nor does it have a ring or give you the chance to do body slams mercie_blink.gif

Anyways I hope you prove me wrong, and this actual works, and isn't just another load of spammy sh*t put in the events section by Xbox roleplayers.

7cg1vNw.png

glenn tha killer

monocle.gif Is this a joke? There was a topic made here, not long ago, an equivalent to turf wars on the ps3 for Xbox but unfortunately no one seemed interested, so you guys would rather pretend to be wrestlers? It's ridiculous.

This section has seen so many "Fight clubs" , "Ultimate Fighting Entertainment" and many more... now another one....  lol.gif Now I haven't played wrestling games since PS2 but would I be right in thinking that you could just do all this on one of them games, and not GTA, which you got to admit just doesn't led itself to melee combat due to lag, nor does it have a ring or give you the chance to do body slams  mercie_blink.gif

Anyways I hope you prove me wrong, and this actual works, and isn't just another load of spammy sh*t put in the events section by Xbox roleplayers.

I`m afraid to say that about allot of topics in the Multiplayer section. For example, the numerous Mafias and MC`s when theres a lack of Irish and African American gangs, and yet people would rather be un original and set up or join something in the average.

Topics such as this, will, and dont work. I set up a gang war topic 5-4 months ago, and nobody joined. Instead they joined THE WARRIORS event, which didnt even happen in the end. Not to mention its melee only options.

Good Sir you are correct. monocle.gif

user posted image

CM PUNK!! CM PUNK!!! CM PUNK!!! CM PUNK!!!

I ALSO LOVE CHRIS JERICHO!!!

Edited by knaimpact
G1T

expressgoalie12

It was about time for someone to do this event!Haha looks fun Ezio I would join but I think WWE is a bunch of homos running around in singlets and roid junkies who fake kicks and all anuj_cop.gif

Boss Greaser
It was about time for someone to do this event!Haha looks fun Ezio I would join but I think WWE is a bunch of homos running around in singlets and roid junkies who fake kicks and all anuj_cop.gif

I'm sorry did we ask for your thoughts?

G1T