EA Origin: BFBC2/DAO/Spore Free Promo

corvettelover

corvettelover

Has anyone received the email from Origin yet? You can google it if you don't already know about it or you can just click the link below;-

Gamespy: Origin Anniversary Code Email

I'm disappointing that I did not get a code, I've had a origin account since 09'!

Also, at GMG they're giving Commandos 3 away for free and you get a 10% off anything voucher if you "buy" Commandos 3 for free...

corvettelover

Unrelated somewhat to this, but does anyone have a clue as to why my EA Origin account email un-verified itself and just sends a blank verification code via email when I try to re-verify it? Could this be why I didn't get a code?

This sucks, I'd really like to try Bad Company!

Origin just came out last year so I have no clue how you've had an account since 09 whatsthat.gif

Also, just buy BC2 on Steam during a sale, I got it for ten bones a year ago, why anyone would support Origin as a platform in any way is beyond me.

corvettelover
Origin just came out last year so I have no clue how you've had an account since 09 whatsthat.gif

Also, just buy BC2 on Steam during a sale, I got it for ten bones a year ago, why anyone would support Origin as a platform in any way is beyond me.

I first got the account when it was EADM, but then it changed to Origin.

I hope I also can participate in this action... been a Origin/EA member long enough. Also, don't know wether to get Spore just for kicks or Dragon Age to check that finally out...

Sunrise Driver

After a year I thought Origin could see my internet. Oh well not a big deal.

Right now I'm too lazy to try fixes especially when everything else is working.

Brown Sugar

I have been getting e-mails from origin but like most of my emails I usually delete them before seeing what they include, I just see origin and can't be bothered so I delete it.

Adam Jensen

Already have Dragon Age Origins and everything for it. Not interested in Spore or Bad Company 2 in the slightest.

I guess it's a good effort. But it is kind of overshadowed by the fact that you can get complete Deus Ex collection on Steam for $15! Go get it.

Yeah, Steam sales rock.

corvettelover
Already have Dragon Age Origins and everything for it. Not interested in Spore or Bad Company 2 in the slightest.

I guess it's a good effort. But it is kind of overshadowed by the fact that you can get complete Deus Ex collection on Steam for $15! Go get it.

Yeah, Steam sales rock.

Even better than that sale. I got Deus EX Human Revolution free from GMG a few days ago..

Well, if anyone hates Origin and don't want their code could I possibly have it? (via. PM) orly.gif