Change of Guard at Rockstar Marketing

dcole25

Kotaku is today reporting that Alex Moullé-Berteaux, the head of Marketing at Rockstar Games, has today left to company to pursue personal projects. Source

I'm quite interested to see if this will hopefully change the timeframe on the releasing of information regarding GTAV. However, I'm also scared that this may delay the release of information due to finding someone to fill the spot, and the changing of strategies that occur when someone new takes over an executive position?

What are your thoughts on this?

I think that they already know what they will do. Chances are it won't be much different than last time. 4 months before release you'll get a new trailer, then an updated website, another trailer, a spread in GI mag, and then release.

BlackandWhite23

So if the marketing excutive take a crap in the toilet Means were getting GTAV info today........... Its just .......... suicidal.gif

Official General
So if the marketing excutive take a crap in the toilet Means were getting GTAV info today........... Its just .......... suicidal.gif

Loool ha ha ha ha funny, but you are right , what is the relevance of this bullsh*t !?

No, I think he realized how their recent marketing strategy failed and he quit.

That's what I think rockstar didn't think he was doing a good job because of all the pissed off fans

user posted image

That's what I think rockstar didn't think he was doing a good job because of all the pissed off fans

We can only hope and pray.

G1T

Ispintechno

That is just a public way to give someone the axe and not hinder them from finding work. Someone higher up probably discovered google and had a mini stroke.

We can only hope and pray.

If anyone truly believes that, they are retarded.

After having a thought. We don't need topics about Rockstar employees current or other. It's pathetic to be honest. His life is none of our business. It also has nothing to do with GTAV in general.

fV9tG4b.gif