Area 51

ForumName

I'd expect there to be a parody of Vandenberg or Edwards rather than Groom Lake. The main reason being that they are reimagining Southern California; not Nevada.

I'd have thought they'd save Area 51 (69) until another GTA featuring Las Venturas.

What's the utility of that? I don't know and I think that piece of the map isn't going to be in GTA V.

Doland J. Trump
You can see the entry on THAT ''mountchillad hill'' at 0:21 stop a video and look forward to top of the hill and on there is a hillshadow and in that shadow you can see the entry

It does look like there is an entry of some sort monocle.gif

Off topic- Awkward moment when GTA V trailer 1 has 18,685,476 and then MP3's has 2,203,861

R* I think you chose to the release the wrong game first

HOLDMYBALLSACK
its a different era, different universe...

but yes i can confirm this thread sucks  suicidal.gif

Tell mommy and daddy to stop leaving their laptops open where you can reach them. Now run along to bed now little fella.

OT: I think there will be a setting to fill the void of locations for covert missions/tasks from the III era SA. In IV, the UL Paper missions were as close as we got to that theme and were probably among the best missions in the game. monocle.gif

G1T

ThisIsHorosho
Area 51 is in Nevada... or Arizona, i don't remember mercie_blink.gif . Unless R* will add Las Venturas, there will be Area 69, but they already said... Los Santos and surrounding area/countryside... simething like that.

its Nevada dude...as far as i'm concerned its not too far from Las Vegas.

Live is Life nana nana na...

we R* have confirmed thet it will only be LS?

jesus christ suicidal.gif

Los Santos is a fictional city based on Los Angeles, California

fic·tion (fkshn)

n. An imaginative creation or a pretense that does not represent actuality but has been invented.

In other words, they can throw in a giant chupacabra statue as the congress building if they want to. They can also throw in half of France and still call it Los Santos.

ThisIsHorosho

...just because it is fictional city doesn't mean that putting Area 51 (which's located in Nevada desert, not too far from Las Vegas) has to make any sense...

ThisIsHorosho

That's the beautiful thing about fiction. It doesn't have to.

if we're talking about realism approach than yes...it has to...in that case add all those crazy unrealistic stuff from other GTA games if it doesn't have to make sense and if you consider it beautyiful thing, because it'd be unfair to have Area 51 and not having all those stuff from San Andreas...

That's the beautiful thing about fiction. It doesn't have to.

if we're talking about realism approach than yes...it has to...in that case add all those crazy unrealistic stuff from other GTA games if it doesn't have to make sense and if you consider it beautyiful thing, because it'd be unfair to have Area 51 and not having all those stuff from San Andreas...

There's a number of Sci-Fi films that are very, very realistic in many ways -- such as human behavior, sciency stuff, etc. -- but they're set in fictional places. Either way, we don't know if they're aiming for realism. I'm okay with throwing everything from the previous GTA games lol I couldn't care less for realism/non-realism; I just want a fun game.

Also:

boyfromeast1

Guys stop talking about realism this is not ''RPG real life game'' i mean in gta 5 you dont need to take a piss becouze your character will want , you wont be able to get a job and work and other sh*t just stop that sh*t.

ThisIsHorosho
Guys stop talking about realism this is not ''RPG real life game'' i mean in gta 5 you dont need to take a piss becouze your character will want , you wont be able to get a job and work and other sh*t just stop that sh*t.

thats not me who insist all those realism crap...adress this message to R* and all those realism loving nuts...i'm definitely NOT one of them...

I agree, if realism was suppsoed to be added to gta, it would'nt even exist at all, let's face it, since the first gtas, don't tell me it's realistic for a single guy to survive all kinds of shootouts and steal loads of stuff without consequences. Of course there's need to be an interesting limit but not go too far between unrealism and realism, it's best to have a lot of interesting things to do but limited and sometimes kinda hard so it's worth accomplishing and fun, that's what made SA so great

You can see the entry on THAT ''mountchillad hill'' at 0:21 stop a video and look forward to top of the hill and on there is a hillshadow and in that shadow you can see the entry

No there's not. Why are you lying. You're a horrible liar. You make my brain hurt.

boyfromeast1

No there's not. Why are you lying. You're a horrible liar. You make my brain hurt.

you say so ? just turn your eyes into that hill top on bottom

and litle right from the top you can see some sort like entry

Arman Ossi Loko

It would be nice to have something from all GTAs but I think there won't be anything from III era.

No, there's really not. There's nothing but rocks and shadows. When the game comes out, I will personally march myself to that location and prove that you're seeing things. And you can hold me to that.

The record is right here. The game is on.

ClassicLugeMick

No, there's really not. There's nothing but rocks and shadows. When the game comes out, I will personally march myself to that location and prove that you're seeing things. And you can hold me to that.

The record is right here. The game is on.

I have to agree. I dont see anything besides mountain.