Logo

Boss Falcone

Boss Falcone

Thanks Request is now done.

Edited by Boss Falcone

Important Announcment

I am stepping down as Chief of LSPD, basically I am resigning, I have college, work

and real life events coming up soon. This account shall be banned which I shall request soon. It was nice working with all of the officers and members of the LSPD. I shall stay in contact with you all. No matter what happens, I will still be getting GTA V, maybe I'll play with some of you soon, but when I get on Xbox, we shall decide what will happen with the LSPD, thank you for being loyal and respectful members and standing firmly by my side, appreciate it.

Boss Falcone

Thanks for trying grandal but like i want the exact same font as the one use above.

Important Announcment

I am stepping down as Chief of LSPD, basically I am resigning, I have college, work

and real life events coming up soon. This account shall be banned which I shall request soon. It was nice working with all of the officers and members of the LSPD. I shall stay in contact with you all. No matter what happens, I will still be getting GTA V, maybe I'll play with some of you soon, but when I get on Xbox, we shall decide what will happen with the LSPD, thank you for being loyal and respectful members and standing firmly by my side, appreciate it.

No problem m8, that text just didn't seem very "Coppish" to me. That, and I thought you just meant you wanted all the text the same with the new font. I am kinda slow like that wink.gif .

Edited by Grandal.
user posted image

Boss Falcone
No problem m8, that text just didn't seem very "Coppish" to me. That, and I thought you just meant you wanted all the text the same with the new font. I am kinda slow like that wink.gif .

It's ok at least you tried.

Important Announcment

Narcis_speed6

Boss Falcone

Thanks alot Narcis_speed.

1 more thing i am really sorry Can you do another one exactly the same but this time where it sys LAPD it should be LALF

Where it says Los Angeles keep that the same and where it says Police Department it should say Law Firm.

Because making another branch in my clan thanks.

Important Announcment

Narcis_speed6

Narcis_speed6

Why would you want the same looking logo anyway?

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/L9CBr.png

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/c3bzR.png

edit: Sorry about the empty post, something messed up...

Boss Falcone

Thanks Narcis_speed

Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Why would I want same look logo?

I don't know. It just looks awesome That's why.

It's ok Narcis Everybody makes mistakes.

Important Announcment

In my opinion, that still doesn't look "coppish" to me.

It's still screams MC, so if I were you, Falcone, I wouldn't use it. Have something unique man..

Nice work, Narcis, as usual. icon14.gif

z9wmcu3.png