do you think thst there may be more cities/islands

22ka

Ok now before any of you start trashing me or the moderators/admins try and lock this topic I want to say this is just an idea NOT A RUMOUR.

Ok now I heared that when the first GTA: SA trailer came out it only showed parts of Los Santos and only later on we were told about San Fierro and Las Venturas. Mabe just mabe R* were telling the truth about San Fierro and Los Vesnturrus not being there but intentionally left out other cities such as VC or LC or even a new type of city. Think about it R* did say that they are goin in a Bold new direction in their most ambitious game that they have ever created.

I've shared my thoughts with you guy so I wanna know if this is atleast probable if not possible.

ThisIsHorosho

...i remember someone assumed back in GTAIV release days before its release than game might include Vice City as well argumenting it with so called "evidencs" towards Vice City inclusion and such...and we all know what happened in the end of the day...besides i don't see them lying that it will be be only LS with wilderness surroundings for the sake of hype...there're other things to hype, other than that...and YES! it's been confirmed it will be ONLY Los Santos with lots of countryside and wilderness surrounding it...

Live is Life nana nana na...

• 1 month later...
...i remember someone assumed back in GTAIV release days before its release than game might include Vice City as well argumenting it with so called "evidencs" towards Vice City inclusion and such...and we all know what happened in the end of the day...besides i don't see them lying that it will be be only LS with wilderness surroundings for the sake of hype...there're other things to hype, other than that...and YES! it's been confirmed it will be ONLY Los Santos with lots of countryside and wilderness surrounding it...

But oi didn't say they were lying, I said that they could be withholding portions of the truth from us wink.gif

Snake Without a Tongue

If it was just Los Santos that'd mean we've already seen the entire map. I don't think it'll be all of San Andreas or anything, but there's gotta be more to the map than what we've seen.

Ok now before any of you start trashing me or the moderators/admins try and lock this topic I want to say this is just an idea NOT A RUMOUR.

Ok now I heared that when the first GTA: SA trailer came out it only showed parts of Los Santos and only later on we were told about San Fierro and Las Venturas. Mabe just mabe R* were telling the truth about San Fierro and Los Vesnturrus not being there but intentionally left out other cities such as VC or LC or even a new type of city. Think about it R* did say that they are goin in a Bold new direction in their most ambitious game that they have ever created.

I've shared my thoughts with you guy so I wanna know if this is atleast probable if not possible.

Mabe, just mabe, learn how to spell maybe.

It'd be weird if the whole map is just Los Santos, that can mean the whole map is unlocked from the start.. and I can see them adding an Island somewhere, it's possible

spacer.png

The thing some of you don't seem to understand is how much R* has to work with in and around LA. There's no reason to add extra cities.

They're definitely hiding another city.

Possibilities:

- San Diego

- Tijuana

- San Fierro

- Las Venturas

- "Texico"

CantPauseToast

It's Southern California, so that means it's likely to stretch from LA all the way down to San Diego and include the towns inbetween (such as Oceanside, Carlsbad, Del Mar, Vista, San Marcos, Poway and Escondido).

It's ambitious, but they can't do SoCal with just LA.

I don't see there not being other towns/cities. The surrounding countryside will involve suburbs and small towns, possibly another city or two. If it was just Los Santos and a bunch of countryside with nothing but farms and tumbleweed, then it would be pretty disappointing.

Just want to point out that it was revealed before that trailer 1 for San Andreas was released, it was confirmed in a press release that the game map wouldbe comprised of an entire state with 3 cities

So would peopleplease stop using this arguement that R* lied in their press release!

p.s I do beleive that we will see a version of San diego or something like that, similar to Aldearny in GTA4, but LV or SF no way!

NO. They NEVER said it was only Los Santos. They just said it was Los Santos - no indication if there was any more or less.

I don't expect any other major cities, but I do think we'll see another decent size town or two, plus small ones inbetween. San Diego maybe

I Believe their will be 3 Citys

1. Los Angeles

2. Palm Springs

3. San Diego

with a big Mountain/Valley/Countryside and a big Desert/Vineyard area surrounding it.

Emergency_Room

I think we will see three cities but not San Fierro and Las Venturas. There are hints in the trailer with the freeway names. Los Puerta will likely be San Diego and Del Perro is either going to be the Inland Empire Region (San Bernardino/Riverside)

If it was just Los Santos that'd mean we've already seen the entire map. I don't think it'll be all of San Andreas or anything, but there's gotta be more to the map than what we've seen.

That's exacatly what I'm saying icon14.gif

It's Southern California, so that means it's likely to stretch from LA all the way down to San Diego and include the towns inbetween (such as Oceanside, Carlsbad, Del Mar, Vista, San Marcos, Poway and Escondido).

It's ambitious, but they can't do SoCal with just LA.

R* did say its their biggest and most ambitious game to date colgate.gif

I hope Los Santos is the only major city. And i don't think it would work. If they included San Diego (The only city with any chance at all) it would be no where near to scale because they wouldn't have enough disc space. So it would be stupid to include it and i hope they don't. I just hope they have LS and maybe Palm springs but that's it.

Im a firm believer in Los Puerta, the Sand Diego of san andreas.

In fact if Los Puerta is the game im pretty sure there will be a tijuana equivilant, after all GTA V is about the pursuit of the almighty dollar, and these cartels seem to be making bank smuggling drugs and guns.

Has anyone thought about Long Beach in GTA V? It's really close to Los Angeles.

Maybe. People need to realize that LA and its suburbs is really one huge cityscape(like all other American cities). So we might see some landmarks from Long Beach showing up but it wont necessarily be another "City" like San Fierro or Venturas was in SA. I think we will see alot of the LA suburbs including the San Fernando valley and Orange County so i could see some stuff from Long Beach showing up. Along with Anaheim and The Valley. But they wont be unlockable cities like from SA. I think the whole map would be available from the start. It wouldn't make sense to separate Long Beach From LS since they are directly next to each other with nothing separating them geographically.

Im a firm believer in Los Puerta, the Sand Diego of san andreas.

In fact if Los Puerta is the game im pretty sure there will be a tijuana equivilant, after all GTA V is about the pursuit of the almighty dollar, and these cartels seem to be making bank smuggling drugs and guns.

I also think Los Puerta is the GTA universe equivalent of San Diego. But i don't think it will be in V nor do iw ant to see it.

I hope there's at least more than one city, even if it's a small city like San Diego. I don't think I'll enjoy it if it was just a big city with a country side with nothing but a few tiny towns.