GTA IV GANG XBOX360

speedking1995

speedking1995

im trying to start a GTA IV gang thats serious and doesnt give up easy im a serious player and i really need serious members add me on xbox my gamer tag is : XxYoUnG Zx88xX please no little kids be atleast 16.

also if we get enough serious people i'd really like to get similar gamertags in this format, (gang/team name) (callsign)

and you must be a player that gets online atleast once a day because if you join and your never on theres no point

one last thing if we tell you we need you then you must join us immediatly

unless your updating, internet/xbox malfunctions, or some other serious reason

thanks for reading

How can you say you need serious players not litle kids if you arent serious player? Serious players dont ask modders to give them 10 rank, just do it in legit way

speedking1995

i've gone legit since this game has been released until my rank was reset for no reason

oh btw find something better to do than troll my posts

Sure, your both topics has been already reported and gonna be locked soon

oh btw find something better to do than supporting cheaters on GTA IV

speedking1995

no matter how much you complain cheating will always exist so why try to stop it?

someone somewhere will always be cheating and theres nothing you can do to stop them new ways to cheat are being discovered everyday.

grow up a little instead of being a crybaby and whining saying "it's no fair!! he's cheating!!!" or "i'm gonna get you banned cuz u cheat"

when you really look at it, the only reason people complain about cheaters is that they are simply jealous because they're not able to do cheats/mods/glitchs like the other person and no on will tell them how so they report them

speedking1995

also notice that every recent gta has cheat codes

NEWSFLASH

this game was meant to be cheated on

no matter how much you complain cheating will always exist so why try to stop it?

someone somewhere will always be cheating and theres nothing you can do to stop them new ways to cheat are being discovered everyday.

grow up a little instead of being a crybaby and whining saying "it's no fair!! he's cheating!!!" or "i'm gonna get you banned cuz u cheat"

Once cheater - always cheater, I cant stop anyone from cheating in GTA IV (in their new games R* ban cheaters, all I have to do is record them and report) but I can take care that a cheater wont be able to play undercover and troll other players so I follow them and tell host to kick them, when there is cheaters server I use glitches to ruin it, I also manipulate cheaters to crash each others, they are mostly litle kids so its not hard.

when you really look at it, the only reason people complain about cheaters is that they are simply jealous because they're not able to do cheats/mods/glitchs like the other person and no on will tell them how so they report them

No? Maybe its becouse cheaters crash their servers, spawn them money when they want to rank up in fair way or are auto teleporting to every player on server and aimboting on them